HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

should I reset?

3 posters

Go down

should I reset? Empty should I reset?

Post  Oroh Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:52 pm

I'm level 69 with 32 energy and 128 stam.. I have 2 gods 2 ultis 2 chaos.. 216k attack and about 800k income.. reset?

Oroh
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

should I reset? Empty Re: should I reset?

Post  Prevent Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:39 pm

You could reset if you want or just camp for a longgg time and build up your army and save your jewels. when I was level 72 I had about 300k attack now I'm level 80 *for about 6+ months* and my attack is about 6 million.

If you stay below 80 or at 80 which I recommend and reset your skill points to stamina you could focus on 1-80 and main WB and farm jewels until you have 750 or more and use them all on main boss for a almost guaranteed s god. This is long and repetitive but you will get stronger slowly but surely, and eventually move up the 1-80 WB slowly.

I still do this everyday, I used to have to use jewels to make top 200 in damage in 80 WB, now I make top 20 without jewels easily so I can guarantee my strategy works. I hope my advice helps.
Prevent
Prevent
Baby Blue Dragon
Baby Blue Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  [Ace] Gh0st Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:57 am

Godly wrote:You could reset if you want or just camp for a longgg time and build up your army and save your jewels. when I was level 72 I had about 300k attack now I'm level 80 *for about 6+ months* and my attack is about 6 million.
Wow, you've been camping at 1-80 WB since it was introduced?  Gratz on getting so strong over that period, especially considering that you never had the chance to farm ancients from capture quests.

Oroh wrote:I'm level 69 with 32 energy and 128 stam.. I have 2 gods 2 ultis 2 chaos.. 216k attack and about 800k income.. reset?
You shouldn't reset your skill points. You only have 7 SP invested in energy (you start at 25), so it doesn't make sense to spend 200 jewels to gain a measly 3 stamina. Also, you shouldn't restart your account. You have decent attack for your level, and you still have access to 1-80 WB. The first million atk is always the hardest to reach!

[Ace] Gh0st
Cracken
Cracken

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroh Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 am

Ok so I should camp mini wb? Should I use my level on the mini or continue using it on the main for chaos and ultis?

Oroh
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  [Ace] Gh0st Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:28 am

Do whatever it takes to maximize your total jewel return (main and mini WB combined). Jewels are the most valuable asset in this game. It might take some experimentation to determine on which boss you should level up. When WBs are not up, use your stamina to farm gold for buildings, and work on maxing out your succubus army once you reach 71.

I would definitely consider camping on mini WB. Top 200 ranks on mini are much easier to get than on mid. You need over 1b dmg and 500 attacks to even consider winning monsters on mid WB.

[Ace] Gh0st
Cracken
Cracken

Back to top Go down

Post  Prevent Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:04 pm

I would save up jewels too, and unload them on main world boss when you have enough. Don't worry about leveling at all, just try and stay under 80 and farm mini wb for easy jewels. leveling during a wb isn't that special.

Prevent
Prevent
Baby Blue Dragon
Baby Blue Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down