Should i reset my SP, if yes for What?

Go down

Should i reset my SP, if yes for What?

Post  Sepherox 'Swagrox' on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:49 am

Hey, I am still quite new to the game so I am wondering What would be the best to do when it comes to skills points.
I sadly took some into attack and defense at the start so my SP are:

55 Attack
37 Defense
170 HP
111 Energy
69 Stamina

I am currently lvl 68 with 2 S god Earth, 1 God Earth and some Ultimates and Chaos and lower. At this point would it be worth it more to go full Stamina or go for full energi? Or mix? Smile any sort of help is appreciated, oh and im new here so hello.
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Ent
Ent

Back to top Go down

Re: Should i reset my SP, if yes for What?

Post  HD ❤ Azn on Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:51 am

if I were you, I would save all those jewels and just reset your account, start fresh. when you reset, you get to keep all the jewels you currently have. then I would put all stats towards stamina and have a pure stamina build. its slow at first because you wont have good monsters to hit dungeons or a lot of SP to really compete with WB. Keep hitting every WB you can and save up your jewels for buying more SP. youll eventually rank up and start getting more jewels/monsters from WB, just stack them. when a combine event comes around, then you can go to town and combine your monsters Smile

also if you do this method, try to stay as low of a level as possible so you can farm jewels from mini- and mid- WB. you can do occasional level-ups to get more attacks on a WB, but try not to get too crazy Smile
HD ❤ Azn
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sepherox 'Swagrox' on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:07 am

So you are recommending me to start a whole new account? Smile Since im new to this i am not sure, but wouldnt it give about the same result if i were to reset my SP and just from this point build towards SP, buildmagic pure stam? Smile also thanks for the reply!
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Ent
Ent

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ❤ Azn on Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:15 pm

well you could do that, but with the jewels you were going to use for a skill reset, you could use them for more SP early on or you could spend them on WB to get more jewels or a better monster. youre lvl 68 with 2 s-gods as your best monsters. thats a good start, but you could have way better monsters. I have a lvl 49 noob account with 3 ss-gods and a few s-gods and lower, would have more but its on Bluestacks and Im hardly around my PC.

trust me, now that theyve boosted the WB rewards its a lot easier for a pure stamina build to grow quickly. way back in the day, WB rewards used to be ancients-sgods. new players have it lucky now Smile
HD ❤ Azn
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sepherox 'Swagrox' on Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:28 pm

I see! Smile Well lets say i reset my account and bought jewels for reset (around 200+) what would you recommend i use Them on at The start? Smile
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Ent
Ent

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ❤ Azn on Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:47 pm

hmm thats a tough one lol...

200 jewels will let you buy SP 4 times, which is 16 SP, or 8 Stamina. so at lvl 4, 9+8=17 total stamina. you could hit the WB, level up, hit WB again with more stamina, level up again, and repeat until you are content with your rankings.

200 jewels will get you 1000 attacks on top of what you would normally do to the WB, enough for at least top 10% or top 200, which is 2x S-God or 2x SS-God, plus an extra 30-40 jewels.

it really depends on how you want to spend them Smile

just to let you know, once you purchase SP tho, its the only thing that stays with you the WHOLE game besides Infinite/Infinite+ monsters

Last edited by HD ❤ Azn on Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
HD ❤ Azn
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sepherox 'Swagrox' on Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:49 pm

I see, thanks alot for all The help! Smile
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Ent
Ent

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ❤ Azn on Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:53 pm

oh and whatever you do, dont give in to temptation and stay away from eggs!!!  Very Happy 
HD ❤ Azn
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sepherox 'Swagrox' on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:00 pm

Haha gotcha! Smile Tho Wont my mid game as full stam be hard? Like to farm items or if i dont have a punch bag? Smile
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Ent
Ent

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctot on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:20 pm

I habe done the same thing as you.I got 10 pc with 150jewels easily, wasted some tho, but i got fire and dark s god so i just thought totally worth Smile i would wait for a week or so, cuz new Monsters are coming out soon so better rewards then....

Doctot
Perv Octopus
Perv Octopus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum