reset or not????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

reset or not????

Post  Ki11 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:08 pm

So currently I am lvl 170 and have a s diablo and s poseidon sitting at 2.5m atk, my main concern is that I was so close to farming dungeon and now they rose dungeon hp and now getting 4.1 % is not even a possibility should I farm jewels and reset or keep going hoping to get an elder...... any advice????

Ki11
Baby Blue Dragon
Baby Blue Dragon

Back to top Go down

Re: reset or not????

Post  [Ace] Gh0st on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:49 pm

Ki11 wrote:So currently I am lvl 170 and have a s diablo and s poseidon sitting at 2.5m atk, my main concern is that I was so close to farming dungeon and now they rose dungeon hp and now getting 4.1 % is not even a possibility should I farm jewels and reset or keep going hoping to get an elder...... any advice????

I feel your pain, I went from 980k to 1.9m dungeon attack over the past week and I'm still doing the same percentages thanks to all the dungeon HP buffs Sad 

I would not reset, since you're pretty high level already and have some decent monsters. Instead, I would consider farming salamanders or vamps until level 199 (while saving jewels from WB). Once you get to 199, you should have close to 1000 more ancients (if not more), and you can decide at that time if you want to combine everything for some ugods and up. Of course, if you save enough jewels to go for supreme combines during that period, I would do the combine.

[Ace] Gh0st
Cracken
Cracken

Back to top Go down

Post  Ki11 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:00 pm

yeah thanks for the input, I think I will farm salas and eventually combine using jewels

Ki11
Baby Blue Dragon
Baby Blue Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top