HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what's better on a new account?

+2
[Ace] Gh0st
Lemonss
6 posters

Go down

what's better on a new account? Empty what's better on a new account?

Post  Lemonss Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:48 pm

Hi, kind of new to the game, well lvl 60, but I was wondering what is more benefitial, a pure stam or pure energy build? Like what are the pros and cons? I see people doing well and having much more attack as a pure stam build and I'm thinking of just getting a new account, what should I do or how should I further on my account? My stats are Lvl:60 Health: 150 Energy:126 Stamina: 56 2 ancients, a couple of epics, currently on the flame valley quest line, and have an income of 90k (6k with monsters)

Lemonss
Winsey
Winsey

Back to top Go down

what's better on a new account? Empty Re: what's better on a new account?

Post  [Ace] Gh0st Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:16 pm

Go for pure stamina (leave just enough energy to complete whatever quest line you're currently working on).  For the first couple of world bosses, you'll be able to level really fast, so use that to help you get top 10% attacks on main WB for an ultimate.  While waiting for WB to start, attack other people's boss summons to earn gold quickly (any summon level 200 or above gives the best gold/damage ratio).  Invest that gold ONLY in buildings and dark common monsters.  DO NOT combine as that will generally result in you losing attack.

Energy doesn't matter that much until you're ready to farm ancients, and you shouldn't start doing that until sometime between level 120 and 130.

[Ace] Gh0st
Cracken
Cracken

Back to top Go down

Post  Syaoran Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:29 pm

I can see why you may not be content with your current build and monster lineup.
However your current build is fine in the long run.
Once you're Lv200+, your health+stamina+energy will have surpassed all of your current values.

I would advise you to RESET if 1. you are a perfectionist gamer or 2. you have internet access all day and are able to checkup on Monster Warlord at least every hour during world boss. A new account can farm in top 20/10% attacks on world boss due to massive level up sprees.

On another note, having a second device that is Monster Warlord compatible can help you get 20/10% rewards easier.

For world boss:
950 attacks is usually safe in the 10% range. = 1 ultimate
750 attacks is usually safe in the 20% range. = 2 chaos

---

Here's my suggestion for a fresher start which takes advantage of a new account and pure stamina build:

1) Wait until world boss is about to spawn, and make sure you're free enough for the next 20 or so hours (at least free enough to spend a minute checking up on Monster Warlord every 30 minutes).
2) Reset (Well, go on combining spree and go crazy & have fun w/ ur old acc before resetting)
3) Pick [Fighter] to specialize in world boss, but in our case [Ranger] works almost just as well.
4) Level up to 3 with Tutorial (Putting everything in Stamina, if you have 1 point save it)
5) Attack world boss with all your Stamina
6) Keep using Energy on Quests Each Level-Up After attacking with all ur stamina (For max efficiency, don't complete 100% mastery on any of them from lvl 3-9, you will need the 100% mastery bonus exp to reach level 10 from 9 using 25 energy... also, try to get 1 XP from lvling up then do a 5 or 6 XP quest for each level up to make use of every XP point)
7) Once you reach level 10 you won't be able to level non-stop by yourself anymore
Cool Now you have 2 options: wait it out, or use a second device to feed you EXP (more on that at the bottom of post)
9) Check back every 13 minutes (time it takes to fill 25 energy max) to use up your Stamina + Energy
10) When/IF you can't take it anymore, start pumping all points into Energy so you don't have to check back every 13 min.
11) Stop pumping points into Energy whenever you feel like it (Ex. 40 Energy = Check back on MW every 20 minutes, don't worry about not having pure stamina build, you will need 40 energy to complete a single quest by level 100).
12) Continue checking back on MW every XX minutes until you reach level 30 or for the next 20 hours...............
13) Be in the top 20% World Boss and claim your 2 chaos monsters, by now you're probably near level 30. Use 10 free jewels for stamina recharge if necessary.

Now you are nearly level 30 by the end of this, and have 2 chaos monsters.
You will win 99% of your battles with other people your level for now Smile.

--

IF you have another device compatible with Monster Warlord, I really do highly suggest RESET and get an Ultimate monster from top 10% world boss. Add yourself on new device and make it attack you repeatedly to level 10 (+1xp per hit), then purchase stamina reset with 10 free jewels, once it can't attack nonstop anymore, reset it and repeat. Now you don't have to wait for energy to fill up and can feed yourself EXP by giving your main account winning battles

--

Personally used and tested by me, I started monster warlord 1 week ago Smile.

Any questions?

Syaoran
Red Eye
Red Eye

Back to top Go down

Post  Lemonss Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:09 pm

Thanks! I do however have more questions about the bottom part feeding me exp and how it works, I have a galaxy s3 and an iPad I play on.

Lemonss
Winsey
Winsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Syaoran Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:52 am

Can't do that anymore, they limited Account Reset to once per day, so you can feed yourself 200 EXP per day extra, which isn't really good idea because the point is to feed 500+ to level up multiple times during world boss.

But 200 should be enough for an extra level up during World Boss enough for 20% Rank in # of Attacks.

Syaoran
Red Eye
Red Eye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sieg Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:48 am

I`m probably doing it on the next few days or weeks (saving some jewels at the moment, so I can buy SP when I reset)
My question is: is 1 ultimate or 2 chaos enough to get rank S on level 50 dungeon?
Thanks

Sieg
Tutla
Tutla

Back to top Go down

Post  Efreet Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:40 am

No, especially if the monster aren't Dark or Air.
Don't settle for less than Dark Ultimate + another if you want to farm dungeon and keep in mind that usually the dungeon end so fast you can get just 2-3 attack on it.

Ideally you want god or above.
Efreet
Efreet
Kentaurus
Kentaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Rinkashime Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:59 am

my account is two weeks old. i never used pb. but leveling in WB is easy when you are still low. i just stacked monster from the start. the cheapest one per tier. then stayed on level 10 for a week stacking up jewels. if you are lucky you will get 8 jewels per main WB and 2 at mini wb. so i had 50 jewels after a week and then i started leveling. but you need to check every 30 minutes so you can do quest. i placed all sp to stamina then use my 50j plus multiple levels ups and after the WB i now have an ultimate and 25j as rewards.
Rinkashime
Rinkashime
Succubus
Succubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Rinkashime Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:03 am

additional; i had about 8 ulotimates before but after failing 3 combines and only one success all that was left was a Zeus. but still okay, cause i already aquired again 3 ultimates mainly fire, air and holy. trying to rebuild again my army by saving up jewels and not leveling up. after a week or so i will use again all jewels to get an ultimate. maybe two consecutive Wb with ulti then stack up again. Smile 
Rinkashime
Rinkashime
Succubus
Succubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down