Account attack

Go down

Account attack

Post  vara on Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:26 am

Someone else has combined my monsters when I was offline, through these I lost a important monster, for which I spent a lot of jewels. Has someone ever heard about that? How is that possible and how I can protect myself in the future? There is no help from Gamevile, I asked them many times but didn´t get a answer

vara
Picar
Picar

Back to top Go down

Re: Account attack

Post  Miocid_009 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:35 pm

This actually happen to me a while back, I logged in and I didn't think much and when I saw my lv and stamina I freaked out way lower than what I have, name was different too, so I closed the app all the way, 2x home button and closed, re open and I had my account back, less money but my monsters were not touched! Didn't report it or anything,

Miocid_009
Winsey
Winsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sepherox 'Swagrox' on Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:51 pm

I have personally tried to close my iPhone while still in MW and when I turned it on in class by accident I was in the start (well where you make your acc) Which also freaked me out and made me do the same as written above and had it bk, but I did lose a U god (atleast I am almost positive I also lost some gold) but i didnt think much of it.

Tbh I think it could be a bug and not some hackers but it sure is annoying if it is true that GV have yet to respond to your mail regarding this problem so they can take action.
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Ent
Ent

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ❤ Azn on Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:37 pm

happened to me as well, tho not on my main account. I lost my stamina PB Sad

finished dumping my stam before going to bed, woke up the next day to find out that my account was replaced by another account called "zero" that was lvl 11. I was highly pissed, and I havent heard back from GV either about the incident.

I have only done 1 account transfer, and that was to move it from bluestacks to a spare tablet I had. bluestacks account is still the same, but it seems that my PB is long gone :/
HD ❤ Azn
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum