HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP! I NEED TO RESTART MY ACCOUNT!

3 posters

Go down

HELP! I NEED TO RESTART MY ACCOUNT! Empty HELP! I NEED TO RESTART MY ACCOUNT!

Post  (USA)Darksol Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:10 am

My i pod touch got stolen a few months ago and i just now got another one. I was wondering if u guys could tell me how i can get my account back. And as a side note i spent a ton of $ on this game would it be better to ask for a refund of jewels* (get jewels equal to the amount i spent before)? *pretty sure that is a real thing but could be wrong.

(USA)Darksol
Fire Rabbit
Fire Rabbit

Back to top Go down

HELP! I NEED TO RESTART MY ACCOUNT! Empty Re: HELP! I NEED TO RESTART MY ACCOUNT!

Post  MaxSWKing Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:39 am

Do you have your old CS code and alliance code?
Fill up this form if u do http://bit.ly/MWData
If not.. then god bless u mate.

MaxSWKing
Tritops
Tritops

Back to top Go down

HELP! I NEED TO RESTART MY ACCOUNT! Empty Re: HELP! I NEED TO RESTART MY ACCOUNT!

Post  (USA)Darksol Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:00 pm

Thank u for your input! if i have just my alliance code and username and not my CS code is that good enough or no? thank you either way! Very Happy 

(USA)Darksol
Fire Rabbit
Fire Rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirbypepe Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:07 pm

It's hard to say if that will be enough. It would be best if you had the CS code, but I say go for it and see if they can do anything for you. Have you done any facebook events in the past where they required your CS code? it's possible you can get it back from there

Kirbypepe
Cracken
Cracken

Back to top Go down

Post  (USA)Darksol Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:33 am

Yes. I have also communicated with Gamevil in the past. Thanks for the idea!Very Happy  yeah i had not memorized my CS code before my device got stolen..... Maybe i can email them my purchase records?

(USA)Darksol
Fire Rabbit
Fire Rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down