HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to progress

4 posters

Go down

how to progress Empty how to progress

Post  Bluecoke541 Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:30 pm

Im level 232 on korean server (dungeon appearance is painfully low)

Stamina:387
Energy: 190

Dark infinity
Air elder (one air supreme too)

Everything else is not really worth mentioning.

What outer leader effect should I go for? Do I go for a stamina or energy build?

Bluecoke541
Battle Bird
Battle Bird

Back to top Go down

how to progress Empty Re: how to progress

Post  Kirbypepe Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:15 pm

Hmm at that level you are actually doing great, and are probably stronger than my main account XD

You should be able to farm dungeons with Dark Infinite, and I'd say go for stamina leader effect, and keep the stamina build you have.

Kirbypepe
Cracken
Cracken

Back to top Go down

Post  alexchew_2020 Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:02 pm

since u ald got dark infinite, next u should be get the water effect. Dung appearance is low due to less player. But there is still got dung. only thing is need spend more time to monitor them.

alexchew_2020
Genie
Genie

Back to top Go down

Post  andyh22 Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:57 pm

I feel like im in the same situation on Global 2. I got up to level 199 and reset to pure stamina to farm dungeons. Since there are so few of them, I was bored with full stamina a lot. I am getting top 10%/10% on the wb, and those monsters far outweigh what I am able to get from dungeons in a day. I decided to start putting all my jewels into energy points to farm ancients.
I am up to 200 energy, so farming a few ancients per day. Leveling is slow enough that Itll be a long time until I pass the 250 mark so im still able to farm dungeons (the few that pop up) and get 10%/10% on wb. Whenever I level i get in top 100 attacks and 200 damage. This has been a lot more fun than just sitting and waiting for dungeons to pop up and I feel like Im progressing faster, even tho it takes a heck of a lot of ancients to get an infinite.

Just a note, I have water and holy outers. saving jewels for air infinite. Since the dungeons take so long to die, I am able to S rank 200 and 250 even tho it takes a lot of stamina. I have yet to see a 300 dungeon, but hopefully by the time I get to lvl 250, there will be more of them and some higher ones, and hopefully my air infinite + whatever else i accumulate by then will allow me to do well on them

andyh22
Rock Monster
Rock Monster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down