HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How should i progress?

3 posters

Go down

How should i progress? Empty How should i progress?

Post  NPG Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:49 pm

To all the great MW players on this forum. I'm doing the low level dungeon fighter atm and i wanted to ask if saving jewels for sc, wb or sp would be better to progress. i know its more important to buy the sp but i wanted to get ground in dungeons as well. i want to slow level/ camp until i can get s rank on the dungeon for my level. Eventually I wanna camp at 75 and then at 155 when the time comes. I am also going to try and get most of my achievements to rank 10 especially the bounty losses for more sp.

stats
lvl - 32
energy - 25
stamina - 72
attack - 300k
dungeon team - 3 s-gods and the rest commons
all wb - can get 50% in atacks and almost 50% in damage without leveling since its starting to become a pain to level alot per wb

NPG
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

How should i progress? Empty Re: How should i progress?

Post  Lan Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:33 am

It is quiet hard for new players without amazing fortune luck. I would save jewels for wb and get 10% or 20% at your stage. Because really you want to save jewels for sc, but I don't see a point of scing below at least a supreme. While I'm no amazing player the following is what I would do if I had your account.

semi longterm* Get up to around lv55 and pour everything into stam.

1. take advantage of the lunar horse boss and pick up your s god from the 50% reward. I believe there are 4 more horse boss left, so that is 4 more s god.

2. With those 4/5 s god you will get in this event, depending on your luck/money you can choose to combine for a dark or air ss god. Your current short term goal is to get around 700k attack with the best of each element. This will allow you to farm lv50 dungeon at b-rank.

3. Since you don't want to over level, you have to spent some time farming lv50/100 dungeons for epics. At 700k damage with your dungeon team, you should be getting b-rank 100%.

4. continue to attack wb, and collect those s gods and gods. Add some friends and get a few hit on bosses and get money to combine. Preferably get dark/air u-god. Slowly but surely you will be able to A-rank lv50/100 dungeons.

This path will be long and boring, but will allow you to stay at a low level.

Lan
Murloc
Murloc

Back to top Go down

Post  NPG Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:37 am

Thank you for the answer I was going to kinda do just that. I just didn't know how I should use my jewels since I am a non spender I wanted to be sure not to waste my hard earned jewels

NPG
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  andyh22 Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:42 pm

NPG if you have some time, I might recommend reading my player progression thread, "non spender dungeon progression"

I have gone from just barely getting b rank on 50 dungeons to now s 100 b 150 and b 200. The whole thing has taken about 3 months, and I have changed my mind (with some advice) about what to do with jewels.
Long story short, spend them all on stamina until you can 20% attack the all WB without a level. Then I also recommend staying lower than 80 until you can get top 200 attacks in the 81-160.

andyh22
Rock Monster
Rock Monster

Back to top Go down

Post  NPG Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:13 pm

andyh22 wrote:NPG if you have some time, I might recommend reading my player progression thread, "non spender dungeon progression"

I have gone from just barely getting b rank on 50 dungeons to now s 100 b 150 and b 200. The whole thing has taken about 3 months, and I have changed my mind (with some advice) about what to do with jewels.
Long story short, spend them all on stamina until you can 20% attack the all WB without a level. Then I also recommend staying lower than 80 until you can get top 200 attacks in the 81-160.

I have read your thread! It is a great read and very inspiring.

NPG
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down