HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Money farming

+3
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
andyh22
crash477
7 posters

Go down

Money farming Empty Money farming

Post  crash477 Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:07 am

How do you guys farm money at the moment? In december i got up to 20b a day, in the last month i got maybe 5b. There are no bosses up and every boss dies in 5 seconds. Im level 160 with 400m dph so my own bosses wont give me that much. Do you reset your bosses with jewels?

crash477
Red Eye
Red Eye

Back to top Go down

Money farming Empty Re: Money farming

Post  andyh22 Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:16 am

I have another phone and started another account solely for this purpose. I put all skills into energy and level as fast as possible. I hit the WBs and team battles for jewels so that when I get high enough I'll have plenty for resets. At the moment its level 155 and I have 700 jewels. I spent some jewels on alliances so I can be my only alliance while still leveling. (It was worth some jewels to me to not have to do the 1-5 exp quests over and over)

andyh22
Rock Monster
Rock Monster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sepherox 'Swagrox' Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:05 am

I add a bunch of ppl (atm 734 alliance) and try to farm their bosses some days when there is no dungeon x2 Smile Tho as said above you can make your own boss summoner but it will take time lmao mine is currently only lvl 54 full stam so I can hit PB's to lvl it faster than energy and get some strong stuff on it too from wb (like Ss god water for regen and stuff) but well spamming the news till some bosses summon can be boring but a good way!
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Ent
Ent

Back to top Go down

Post  andyh22 Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:19 am

I think full stamina and pounding the pbs is a bit faster leveling wise, but I don't want to spend that much time on it haha. I figure the secondary account is just that, secondary and don't want to spend more time than I have to. I log in a couple times a day and hit a few 30 energy quests and I'm done. I am also not worried at all about the monsters I get from wbs. I could use the extra jewels from doing better, but again it comes down to how much effort I want to spend on a gold farm, and I want that to be as little as possible haha

andyh22
Rock Monster
Rock Monster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lan Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:35 pm

I have a second device which has an account that I use as gold mule. Since it has no other ally, my main get all the gold from it.

If you are planning to make a gold mule, use pure stam build for fast leveling.

Lan
Murloc
Murloc

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:54 pm

If u have enough money u may just buy many buildings to get hourly income . That take a time but its rly nice . If u want fast gold it would be the best thing if u just be very fast at any boss which spawns. The best boss rewards do you get from monsters lvl 160 + .

Wolf
Picar
Picar

Back to top Go down

Post  galadriel Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:54 pm

Keep levelling every wb by dumping stamina on pb when wb-down.
Once you hit 180+, these summons net a lot of gold. 200+ is best.

I use jewels rather often to reset my own summons.

It is a problem in the game yes, I've been pushing for triple summon hp/gold forever.
20 jewels for reset aint bad, I just feel sorry for the lowbies that can only do 5-30% dmg to their own summons, and some huge dude comes in and 1shots their summon.

galadriel
Skell Soldier
Skell Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  andyh22 Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:09 pm

I do like the idea of pumping a lot into buildings, but it seems like you need so much money to make a bit. I want to do a little deeper analysis on this subject. Like if you start with 100 billion gold and put it all into buildings in the most efficient way possible, how many hours will it take to make it back. My guess is a couple months. Definitely good long term strategy, but if you spend 100b on buildings and then a 60% event happens right after, it will feel like a waste

andyh22
Rock Monster
Rock Monster

Back to top Go down

Post  galadriel Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:13 pm

You need 8 billion to SC to infinite.

The buildings is a complete waste! I spent 50 bil on buildings 6 months ago for a MEASLY 30,000 atk gain. Biggest waste of money I've ever spent in my LIFE.
Get to level 180+ or 210+, and spend 20-60 jewels to reset ur own bosses, and delete all ur alliances with an outer or inf leader, except the cool n good allies, and definitely spam 10% max dmg on summons.

edit: and if you can only get 5-20% dmg on ur own summons, than look into spending 500 jewels on event WB to get a supreme/elder

edit2: You can add 3000+ alliances, and spam the news button for an hour.

galadriel
Skell Soldier
Skell Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  andyh22 Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:20 pm

I think spending money on buildings to spend on commons is a waste. As you mentioned only 30k from 50b stinks. But using it for just income will pay off someday, just probably a long time in the future. Do you recall how much additional income you made from spending 50b?

andyh22
Rock Monster
Rock Monster

Back to top Go down

Post  nicoc89 Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:21 am

its realy annoying .. i have a level 73 account @ global 2 and got 6 x s god /9 x ss god / 2x ultra god but im not able to combine any , my money are low and any summon from my allys dies within seconds ....i guess im going to lose lot of combine events even if i create bluestacks account and this holds me back in my progress .. Sad 

nicoc89
Tutla
Tutla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down