HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Money/monster question

3 posters

Go down

Money/monster question Empty Money/monster question

Post  Yoloswag Mon May 20, 2013 7:48 pm

Hey guys I joined this game about 24 hours ago now and my money & monster count seems to be extremely, well, bad.
I have around 170k and about 100 monsters, my best monster being some weak Rare-level Hellhound. Every time I try to fight someone or even do bounties versus very low levels (10-20) I lose. It's annoying and I really have no idea what I am doing wrong.
Any help/ideas/tips? Thanks.

Yoloswag
Picar
Picar

Back to top Go down

Money/monster question Empty Re: Money/monster question

Post  monster Mon May 20, 2013 9:08 pm

Hi,

For attack problems the answer for that is to buy more dark monsters, max ur alliance count, so that u can have more monsters wen u attack. Max alliance count is lvl*5...

For money problems go to the bounty list and add those high lvl players, exmple HD♥Trixie which her code is on her wall, u need to have them on ur alliance since players lvl190+ smmon bosses that rewards higher money...

Dont do combines as well due to the risk of losing attack, combining also costs some money which is a NO-NO...

monster
Ent
Ent

Back to top Go down

Post  [EVO]BigRob Tue May 21, 2013 9:44 pm

Make sure to attack both wb at least once for jewels and buy 5 jewel egg everyday Smile
[EVO]BigRob
[EVO]BigRob
Ballock
Ballock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum