HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

farming ancients x.x

+3
Bane
[Ace] Gh0st
♡ Sangre ♡
7 posters

Go down

farming ancients x.x Empty farming ancients x.x

Post  ♡ Sangre ♡ Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:51 pm

Sadly I have been bombing most of them with combines instead of stacking them. I'm trying to get dark elder before level 201, but I am not sure if this is possible anymore. I am level 160 w/ 200 energy and I have the base (minus one baal) for the first supreme. I'll be buying/saving jewels for the combines s god and above, so I need around 10(?) s gods to make this possible. I'm not sure how many ancients I'd need to farm, but I know it is a large number. Do you think 40 levels is enough? And how many should I stack total, before touching them? Thanks for any input.

♡ Sangre ♡
Fairy
Fairy

Back to top Go down

farming ancients x.x Empty Re: farming ancients x.x

Post  [Ace] Gh0st Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:46 pm

40 levels should be plenty. Between levels 160 and 200, you should have no problem getting at least 40 salas/level (if you use radar). So you should be able to get more than 2k ancients by level 200, since your capture rate goes up as your level goes up.

If you wait for a 50% combine rate, it's 81 ancient/sgod on average, so 2k ancients will be more than enough to get the 10 sgods you need. If I were you, I wouldn't touch the ancients until a good combine event comes around.

[Ace] Gh0st
Cracken
Cracken

Back to top Go down

Post  Bane Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:34 am

Do you get any monsters from wb?
Bane
Bane
Hydra
Hydra

http://www.gamephantom.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JManS Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:01 pm

I miss my 3.5k Salamanders and 1k+ Vampires. So so much Sad 

The smartest thing to do would be to save all your uncommons until a combine event. I wouldn't go by "if I get x amount then it's smash time."

But to answer your questions if you don't touch your monsters for 40 levels and save up jewels from the WB you should easily be able to make a Thanatos luck permitting. I also wouldn't use your jewels to special combine S for SS, but that's up to you. 40 levels is a lot of time.
JManS
JManS
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  [ßÅ] Skezy Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:04 pm

I've been doing the same thing but on the dungeon side and not stacking. but its been mostly due to trying to keep up with the player population and them getting strong which caused the dungeon to die faster and I end up getting a smaller reward.

i'm stable now and saving up for the next event. how do you go about calculating how much gold you need for it as well? and is it better to get the gold at the end when you have more dmg or though out to make easier to find bosses?

[ßÅ] Skezy
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirbypepe Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:50 pm

Skezy wrote:I've been doing the same thing but on the dungeon side and not stacking. but its been mostly due to trying to keep up with the player population and them getting strong which caused the dungeon to die faster and I end up getting a smaller reward.

i'm stable now and saving up for the next event. how do you go about calculating how much gold you need for it as well? and is it better to get the gold at the end when you have more dmg or though out to make easier to find bosses?
As for calculating for the amount of gold that you need I would find out what would happen if you got all of the combines correct first since that's the absolute minimum that you need in order to get what you want. From there if you aren't special combining calculate about 50% more (on the total of the tier) on the tiers you aren't special combining, in the event of a failure in that tier. Do that per tier and that should give you a rough total give or take a few failures.

For collecting it, it depends on whether you have high level alliances or not. If you do, then if possible you can ask them to summon like crazy when you have full stamina, as you have stacked your monsters your attack would have gone up some. Since you aren't fusing until the event it's not like there is anything you can do to help that out. However if you don't have anyone that will do that for you, or you don't want to bother anyone with a request like that (which is what I would say is what I do the most) then saving up gold through out would be best as you can attack bosses that are summoned at your leisure.

Kirbypepe
Cracken
Cracken

Back to top Go down

Post  galadriel Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:17 pm

Getting the gold is no problem lol, I'm at 3.0mil attack and just saved 20 billion no problem. EASILY. You need to have over 800 codes, preferably 1200, and hit summons over 180 when not spending on WB.

Don't combine unless there's an event, stack them salamanders. At what level should one start farming dark ancients? I'm guessing 180+
At what level should one start farming salamanders? I hear 45%+
At what level should one start burning radars? I hear 160-170+ (160 is 70%)

I think the preferred energy/stamina at lvl150-180 is 200energy, rest stamina (200-250).

It's easy to burn 300 jewels for s to ss, but I'm starting to think it's not worth it, ss to ultra is worth it.
Really depends on your team, I got ultra dark, ss water, 4-5 sgods.
Everyone who farms ancients/chaos through dungeons will say s to ss is not worth it but if you only got 1 ss, no ultras, than it's Definitely worth it.
I remember listening to these people and chancing two mephs and dropping 2.1 to 1.8mil atk, I hated it for a long time, knocked me out of WB rankings, took me forever to rebuild.

And what do you mean by: base for first supreme minus one baal??

Cheers

galadriel
Skell Soldier
Skell Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down