HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soooo... GV sent me 800 jewels.. WUT?

3 posters

Go down

Soooo... GV sent me 800 jewels.. WUT? Empty Soooo... GV sent me 800 jewels.. WUT?

Post  βal Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:40 pm

Ok so, a few weeks ago I was making a few jewels purchases and my card was being declined numerous times. I went to my bank to see what the deal was and apparently there was a block on my card because the repetitive in-app purchases being made were seen as "suspicious activity". Understandable, so I got the block taken off then went home and made my purchase successfully! BUT, a few days ago I received a pop up on MW that said "Apologies for you inconvenience! Here are your purchased Jewels (300) and 500 additional Jewels to compensate purchase issues." Needless to say I was stoked to get an extra 800 Jewels but, I had already received my purchased jewels after I got the block taken off... so basically GV just sent me 800 Jewels for the hell of it lol. GV not so greedy after all? eh.. idk, but is this a normal thing of GV to do?
βal
βal
Perv Octopus
Perv Octopus

Back to top Go down

Soooo... GV sent me 800 jewels.. WUT? Empty Re: Soooo... GV sent me 800 jewels.. WUT?

Post  Efreet Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:56 pm

There were some issue with IOS purchases a while back, yours fell probably in those same days and you got the apology reward too.

Lucky Razz
Efreet
Efreet
Kentaurus
Kentaurus

Back to top Go down

Soooo... GV sent me 800 jewels.. WUT? Empty Re: Soooo... GV sent me 800 jewels.. WUT?

Post  DawgiiStylz Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:21 pm

I get like 20 jewels every now and then, but i think everyone gets that.. idk.. so much stuff coming out

DawgiiStylz
Volcan
Volcan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down