HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spending Jewels

5 posters

Go down

Spending Jewels  Empty Spending Jewels

Post  Doctot Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:45 pm

Hello guys, I am level 4 and I currently got 248 jewels. Where should I spend them? Shall I buy Fortune Eggs, vor shall I spend them for attacks at the Blue Horse WB?

Doctot
Perv Octopus
Perv Octopus

Back to top Go down

Spending Jewels  Empty Re: Spending Jewels

Post  alexchew_2020 Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:05 pm

keep them first. there is monster lotto event. buy 15fortune egg and u will get some jw back.. can try. but don't expect to get a good monster. spend on wb also good, to get to top10%

alexchew_2020
Genie
Genie

Back to top Go down

Post  TurdFurgeson Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:07 pm

Until you have 50 stam there is no point to spend on WB, save them until you do. I personally think at a lower level gems are better spent on WB, then later, once you have a decent monster army use them on high tier combines.

TurdFurgeson
Tiga
Tiga

Back to top Go down

Post  [EDΩ]Kyrbas Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:31 am

TurdFurgeson wrote:Until you have 50 stam there is no point to spend on WB, save them until you do. I personally think at a lower level gems are better spent on WB,  then later, once you have a decent monster army use them on high tier combines.

There is a point now, instead of the x10 for 3 jewels, there's a x50 for 10 jewels option so no matter your stam you'll get 50 attacks per 10

[EDΩ]Kyrbas
Tiga
Tiga

Back to top Go down

Post  andyh22 Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:28 pm

if you are level 4 with that many jewels, have you been playing quite a while saving them without leveling, or did you buy a bunch and want to play right now? and have you spent any jewels yet?

If you have not spent any, and are sitting with about 9 stamina, i would recommend waiting for WB to start and use stam, level from quest, use stam, level from quests over and over until the boss dies. If you dont waste any stamina or energy, you will get top 20% in attacks which will give you 18 (15 + 3) jewels for the boss. Keep hitting team battles and the mini wb saving jewels.

Only do the wb strategy when you know you have the time to play and wont waste any points. if you think you can only play a bit, dont worry about this approach. but after you do it once, I think you should reset again for the next world boss and do it again. Doing this for a month or so saving all your jewels, you can build up a nice amount.
Then when you are finally ready to "play" do this strategy one more time, but fist spend all your jewels on stamina. You should be able to get top 20% in attacks with just a few levels. Then the next boss, instead of resetting, do it again.

Keep spending points on stamina until you are able to get top 20% on wb without leveling. Also I recommend not leveling past 80 until you can get top 200 on the 81-160 in attacks. This will require about 400 stamina so it will take a long time, but when you get there, it will be so worth it. The jewels gained from the mini WBs is incredible if you can get in the top 200 on each one.

Once you get to that point, save your jewels for special combines. You will have gained a ton of S gods from world bosses that youll be able to regular combine some and then special combine up to ultra gods or supremes. with these you can do some good work in dungeons.

Its a long process, but you will be happy you put in the effort in the beginning in the long run!

andyh22
Rock Monster
Rock Monster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down