HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings gentlemen

3 posters

Go down

Greetings gentlemen Empty Greetings gentlemen

Post  HD GodPoints Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:18 pm

Hey everyone. My IGN is PointsGod and my alliance code is 5078663161. I've been playing on and off, but I'm level 74 right now with only 116k attack. If anyone has tips on how to raise my attack more effectively, don't hesitate to let me know. Cheers.
HD GodPoints
HD GodPoints
Happi
Happi

Back to top Go down

Greetings gentlemen Empty Re: Greetings gentlemen

Post  [EVO]BigRob Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:37 am

Welcome GP! Good to have someone else on here. Hopefully this forum will get a little busier. To help your attack, make sure you have enough alliances to equal your level and start with ghosts and upgrade to zombies and then mummies. If you know how to make a lot of money then you can skip monsters. Hope this helps!!
[EVO]BigRob
[EVO]BigRob
Ballock
Ballock

Back to top Go down

Post  HD GodPoints Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:18 am

Thanks, I'm still trying to see where I can optimize leveling and obtaining monsters. I currently have the max alliance so I use the maximum amount of monsters I can per level. Also, I just finished maxing out with zombies, maybe Ill take a couple days of just bossing or something hahaha.
HD GodPoints
HD GodPoints
Happi
Happi

Back to top Go down

Post  HD-DarkSteel Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:45 pm

Hey thanks for joining. Make sure to add me if you havent already Smile

I've been playing on and off, but I'm level 74 right now with only 116k attack

That's a good att for your level. The best ways to increase is to make sure you have alot of alliances. Build a base of zombies and mummies like your doing. However, you want to also get stronger monsters which require no upkeep. Serious players make sure to get goodies from every WB. No excuses! Whack the World Boss!! Twisted Evil
HD-DarkSteel
HD-DarkSteel
Vampire
Vampire

https://monsterwarlord.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HD GodPoints Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:28 pm

Thanks! I've been working on making sure I keep up in my alliances. My split is currently 65 energy and 125 stamina, so I feel as if I level more slowly, but I'm getting stronger because I can keep hitting bosses. I wish the ios could get the boss updates xD. Btw what should I do to get stronger monsters that require no upkeep?
HD GodPoints
HD GodPoints
Happi
Happi

Back to top Go down

Post  HD-DarkSteel Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:08 pm

World Boss! Free ancient monsters FTW.

Also, eventually youll be getting monsters thru farming the quests with monster radar. Wait till Stormy Hill before you start farming alot. BUT, you need more energy to be a better farmer. Try and get your energy to over 100!

HD-DarkSteel
HD-DarkSteel
Vampire
Vampire

https://monsterwarlord.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HD GodPoints Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:08 pm

Ahhh thank you. I've been getting a couple ancients through the WB and I'm slowly building my army. I'm also working on getting 100% rank 3 on quests so itll be a couple of days before I hit Stormy hill, but I bought all the monsters I need. Slow and steady I guess haha
HD GodPoints
HD GodPoints
Happi
Happi

Back to top Go down

Post  [EVO]BigRob Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:42 am

GP if your not into investing money, then WB is the best way. Try to make the top 20% and get 4 ancients a fight with 40 jewels. The good thing is you can use 40 jewels to get there and get them back. Make sure to buy the 5 jewel egg every 24 hrs. GL
[EVO]BigRob
[EVO]BigRob
Ballock
Ballock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum