HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Account Transfer Form (How long will it take?)

2 posters

Go down

Account Transfer Form (How long will it take?) Empty Account Transfer Form (How long will it take?)

Post  aztig.PH Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:40 am

Hi there fellow warlords!

I got my phone sunk in the drainage. damn that sony xperia U slim feature. lol!  Good thing is i stored screen shots of my CS and Alliance codes on my laptop.
The thing is, i filled up a transfer form about 4 days ago. how long will it take me to get my old account on my new device?, i dont get the chance to hit the Miss Valentine event and i heard rumors of an incoming event for new tiers of monsters.

Anyone there who successfully transferred account? Sad 

with regards,
ZERO
aztig.PH
aztig.PH
Winsey
Winsey

Back to top Go down

Account Transfer Form (How long will it take?) Empty Re: Account Transfer Form (How long will it take?)

Post  andyh22 Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:04 pm

yea that is bad timing for sure with the event and event boss!

I have successfully transferred twice through the old system. Both times took significantly longer than I had wanted or thought reasonable, but it did get done eventually. I think it took 7-10 days both times. I would complain a lot about how long this takes, but they did implement the new system which is instant, and also worked perfectly for me.

The new system is great (i would say perfect, but its tough to call anything perfect) but it does not work when your phone gets destroyed. That said, it is nice that there is still the old system as a back up plan.
Wait another week before you get too nervous. it will happen!

andyh22
Rock Monster
Rock Monster

Back to top Go down

Account Transfer Form (How long will it take?) Empty Re: Account Transfer Form (How long will it take?)

Post  aztig.PH Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:37 am

wow, that's helpful, today is the sixth day and i get nervous that i may not get it done, thanks to your advice and reply. I will update here with the status of my transfer. I got one more question though,.

My new account ( the one i will transfer the old account ) is a level 170+. Will that conflict the process? I no longer wanted to play that weak high level account. I am thinking that if i reset and send another request it will restart to first day right. Thanks again.
aztig.PH
aztig.PH
Winsey
Winsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down