HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What monster elemental order to go for?

5 posters

Go down

What monster elemental order to go for? Empty What monster elemental order to go for?

Post  Sepherox 'Swagrox' Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:40 pm

So I have been getting quite some good monsters these days, and now wonder what elemental order to go after? Atm I follow the Dark > Water > Air > Fire > Earth > Holy order, tho I am thinking if it would be worth getting Water before Dark? One of the reason for my situation I am thinking this is because I have a Outer Dark and Supreme water or does Damage still outscale, meaning I should deff aim for Dark first?
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Ent
Ent

Back to top Go down

What monster elemental order to go for? Empty Re: What monster elemental order to go for?

Post  NPG Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:52 pm

If fighter getting the water leader effect out weight a dark if ranger fire is the same

NPG
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

What monster elemental order to go for? Empty Re: What monster elemental order to go for?

Post  Sepherox 'Swagrox' Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:08 pm

NPG wrote:If fighter getting the water leader effect out weight a dark if ranger fire is the same

So basically you are recommending me to get the water? (I am fighter)
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Ent
Ent

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultimo Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:31 pm

If dark allows you to farm dungeons more efficient, go for dark (it usually does)
if not I'd still go for dark, but then it's your decision (depending on your current highest water monster)

Ultimo
Baby Red Dragon
Baby Red Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sepherox 'Swagrox' Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:37 pm

Currently got a supreme water as my highest and an outer dark, just wondering what to approach and try see which outweights the other in prio Smile atm I am also mostly wanting the dark, tho the stam regen to farm dungeons abit/gold is tempting too since I find myself gold starving sometimes
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Ent
Ent

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirbypepe Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:15 pm

Sepherox wrote:Currently got a supreme water as my highest and an outer dark, just wondering what to approach and try see which outweights the other in prio :)atm I am also mostly wanting the dark, tho the stam regen to farm dungeons abit/gold is tempting too since I find myself gold starving sometimes

Oh so you already have a outer dark. Then I'd work on getting water up to Outer as well. It'll boost your attack and give you the stamina effect. Once you have Those two as outers, then work on upgrading dark again to Infinite. Then water to Infinite. That way you are able to get best from both types.

Kirbypepe
Cracken
Cracken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sepherox 'Swagrox' Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:57 pm

I see! Sounds like a good idea thanks Smile
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Ent
Ent

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ❤ Azn Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:00 pm

you got it right, the ideal order is Dark>Water>Air>Fire>Earth>Holy

since you have Dark Outer already, do as Kirby said and work on getting a higher tier Water monster. once you get a Water Outer, you then have a decision to make...

*1) go for Earth Outer/another Dark to smash with Hades for Dark Infinite
2) go for Holy Outer and sacrifice Water to make Air Infinite
3) go for Fire Outer and sacrifice Water to make Dark Infinite

option 1 is the best route, as you still keep your Water leader effect and gain a very nice damage boost when smashing Earth+Dark instead of Dark+Dark, option 2 is next because youre using 2 defense monsters to create an attack monster, and option 3 is last because you lose Water effect, but the Dark Infinite leader effect supposedly trumps lower tier Water effects
HD ❤ Azn
HD ❤ Azn
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sepherox 'Swagrox' Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:14 pm

I see, thanks alot for The detailed answer! Just gotta hope i Can go for option 1 then
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Ent
Ent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down