HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

combine or not?

5 posters

Go down

combine or not? Empty combine or not?

Post  Prevent Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:32 pm

I was wondering if it would be a good idea to combine Polaris and Ares just for hades, or keep them for a dungeon team?

I already have a hades, but don't know if I should go for another one for more dph during WB or keep them for my dungeon team, also I really like polaris's stamina effect.

I was leaning toward keeping them until the new set of monsters come out, then combine for hades, and then combine those 2 for whatever new dark type they release.

Any thoughts or strategies on this?
Prevent
Prevent
Baby Blue Dragon
Baby Blue Dragon

Back to top Go down

combine or not? Empty Re: combine or not?

Post  galadriel Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:01 pm

Keep em both as they are and try to upgrade them to fire/water outer.
You'll ruin ur dungeon team if you combine them for a 2nd hades.

Once the next set of monsters does come out (Above outer), than I would say yes for combine, but don't do it til you have the special combine cost (jewels) to combine both hades.

You can also try to aim for outer air also, great damage there. But to sacrifice poseidon + holy for it, not sure if it's worth it, the stamina reduction leader effect is indeed 'killah'.

galadriel
Skell Soldier
Skell Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  HD♥SToIC Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:49 am

if you don't have a replacement option then don't mess up your team. You can get so much more monsters working dungeons over then going after wb. I usually attack enough to get me 10pct dmg and spend the rest smashing dungeons.

HD♥SToIC
Ent
Ent

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ❤ Azn Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:21 pm

galadriel wrote:Keep em both as they are and try to upgrade them to fire/water outer.
You'll ruin ur dungeon team if you combine them for a 2nd hades.

Once the next set of monsters does come out (Above outer), than I would say yes for combine, but don't do it til you have the special combine cost (jewels) to combine both hades.

You can also try to aim for outer air also, great damage there. But to sacrifice poseidon + holy for it, not sure if it's worth it, the stamina reduction leader effect is indeed 'killah'.
what this guy said Smile
HD ❤ Azn
HD ❤ Azn
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post  alexchew_2020 Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:18 pm

i'll keep them to make another outer to be good on dungeon and farm more moster.. is hard to reach rank top 200 on WB.

alexchew_2020
Genie
Genie

Back to top Go down

Post  Prevent Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:26 am

Thanks everyone for their input, I ended up keeping both ares and polaris. Just saving up jewels now to combine for hades and next dark infinite when it releases.
Prevent
Prevent
Baby Blue Dragon
Baby Blue Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down