HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fus-Roh-Dah! (Skyrim)

3 posters

Go down

Fus-Roh-Dah! (Skyrim) Empty Fus-Roh-Dah! (Skyrim)

Post  phenox1707 Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:20 am

So yeah, anyone here play Skyrim? I'm currently (as I type) working on a build centered around Shield Bashing people to death. That's right, Captain America. It's working out decently. =)

Any crazy builds out there?

phenox1707
Tiga
Tiga

Back to top Go down

Fus-Roh-Dah! (Skyrim) Empty Re: Fus-Roh-Dah! (Skyrim)

Post  Vedorius Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:19 am

phenox1707 wrote:So yeah, anyone here play Skyrim? I'm currently (as I type) working on a build centered around Shield Bashing people to death. That's right, Captain America. It's working out decently. =)

Any crazy builds out there?

I can't say I have a crazy build. I went on a Skyrim hiatus because it frustrated me too much. I was an archer/rogue/stealth build. I got archery and stealth up to 100. My problem was I would be adventuring out and suddenly see a high level creature/enemy/mob w/e. I'd crouch, snipe him with an arrow, and then suddenly he'd be blown off the map. Either into a river or off a mountain w-e. So I'd always be upset that I'd wasted an arrow, and also that I couldn't get the loot. These were enemies I could've gotten like tonnes of gold or jewels etc.

But yeah. I don't have a crazy build. Basically a typical build. They definitely improved the archery in Skyrim, as in Oblivion, the archery was just.. ridiculously terrible.

My problem with Skyrim is that you eventually get to a point where you just sort of get to 100 in all skills. Ie: My archery is 100, so I've started working on 1 hand to a point where it's at 72 right now. My sneak is 100. My crafting or w/e it is that builds armour is also 100. Eventually, if you're not doing the main quest you just get op really quickly. Don't get me wrong, I love Skyrim and similar games (ie: Fallout NV which I just restarted) --- but eventually I feel too op to have fun?

Last edited by Vedorius on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammatical/Spelling error in the word "too" --- typed "to")
Vedorius
Vedorius
Monster Bat
Monster Bat

https://www.youtube.com/user/KenjiroHonda?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  phenox1707 Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:17 am

Makes a lot of sense... My shield basher hit 95 Block, once that's max'd I'm probably just going to roll through quests for a bit, then transfer him over to an archer or something since I'm using light armor.

Thanks for the input though! Glad someone took the time to reply xD

phenox1707
Tiga
Tiga

Back to top Go down

Post  [BOC] Ranesh Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:37 pm

I used to play skyrim also, I had build an character with unlimited magicka using destruction and healing spells.
It's kinda easy, all you need to do is get 4 pieces of equipement(I used necklace, ring, armour and helmet) and enchant all pieces with -25% destruction and healing spells(you can do the other spells also, but you have to choose between 2 enchantments due to the limit of 2).
If you equip the 4 pieces you got -100% destruction and healing spell costs, aka free spells Razz

You need 100 smithing and enchanting for this trick.
Getting 100 smithing is easy, just buy iron ingots and leather/lether strips(if you choose to buy leather just make leather strips from it at the black smith) and smith iron daggers.
Then you should enchant all the daggers with an effect that makes them worth the most(like turn undead or something).

Sell the enhanced daggers and buy more ingots etc.

If you're done you can spam al the spells you want Smile

[BOC] Ranesh
Slime
Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum