HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farming at low level

+6
Mukodo
Luis
[Ace] Gh0st
Kirbypepe
nunoalves
npu3paka
10 posters

Go down

Farming at low level Empty Farming at low level

Post  npu3paka Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:47 am

I started in Global 2. I think to stop at level 50 to farm dungeons. Can you tell my how to farm monsters, because i have only 2 legends and lower tier...

npu3paka
Red Eye
Red Eye

Back to top Go down

Farming at low level Empty Re: Farming at low level

Post  nunoalves Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:11 pm

Farming something is when you repeat the same action over and over to receive the rewards, over a period of time.

In this case you want to farm the dungeons for monsters... Since you can still see the level 50 dungeon at level 99 (not sure about 100), you dont need to stop levelling at 50. If you want to stop levelling, it's best to do so around level 79 or 80, this way you'll have the beneficts of levelling up 29 or 30 more times (skill points, gold per hit, more monsters) while still being able to participate in the mini 1-80 boss.

Also, you need to make sure your team of monsters is good enough to get the minimum reward from that specific dungeon consistently... G2 server's dungeons should have a lot less health compared with G1, but still, i heard lots of people already have big monsters there. Your 2 legends might not be enough... You can try a few dungeons and find out what you can get from them.

If you cant get the minimum rewards but you still want to be able to farm the dungeon in the future, you'll have to get bigger monsters. It's possible to do that without spending, but takes longer.

The trick is to have a very strong line of monsters while staying low enough level to still see the dungeon.

nunoalves
Tornado
Tornado

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirbypepe Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Just as an FYI with the following team I get 0.201 with about 105 stamina (which obviously means that it'll take a long time.) I would say it would be best to go into the dungeon with a full set of Chaos' maybe in order to get something out of it at the moment.

Fire Ancient
Water Legend
Air Ancient
Earth Epic
Dark Epic
Holy Legend

Kirbypepe
Cracken
Cracken

Back to top Go down

Post  [Ace] Gh0st Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:34 pm

Are any dungeons being cleared yet on the new server?

[Ace] Gh0st
Cracken
Cracken

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirbypepe Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:55 pm

[Ace] Gh0st wrote:Are any dungeons being cleared yet on the new server?
Not that I can see, people aren't bothering yet I think mainly because the reward isn't worth it plus that means they have to place as much stamina as they can into it because not everyone can do over 1%

Kirbypepe
Cracken
Cracken

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:27 am

I saw one cleared by a guy first day LOL
Luis
Luis
Devcat
Devcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mukodo Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:23 am

What i would advise you instead is stay on level 71 and max out all the Devil Eyes on ur level and just keep hitting 2 World Boss Daily.. save up all the Jewels that you can get and Buy Skill Point's.

Go for full stamina and just don't combine at all save all your monster until the next Combine Event comes out..

If you are patient enough to do this method then it would be a huge help for you in the long run..

Smile
Mukodo
Mukodo

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ❤ DMT Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:43 pm

Mukodo wrote:What i would advise you instead is stay on level 71 and max out all the Devil Eyes on ur level and just keep hitting 2 World Boss Daily.. save up all the Jewels that you can get and Buy Skill Point's.

Go for full stamina and just don't combine at all save all your monster until the next Combine Event comes out..

If you are patient enough to do this method then it would be a huge help for you in the long run..

Smile
Why stay at 71 and not 79?
HD ❤ DMT
HD ❤ DMT
Baby Red Dragon
Baby Red Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirbypepe Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:51 pm

DMT wrote:
I'm thinking it's more as a buffer for when people start attacking you and losing giving you that extra experience. It'll be a little safer so that you don't level and can farm for a bit longer.

Kirbypepe
Cracken
Cracken

Back to top Go down

Post  Prevent Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:04 pm

Kirbypepe wrote:
DMT wrote:
I'm thinking it's more as a buffer for when people start attacking you and losing giving you that extra experience. It'll be a little safer so that you don't level and can farm for a bit longer.
Exactly, I made a mistake by stopping at 80 and was forced leveled Sad
Prevent
Prevent
Baby Blue Dragon
Baby Blue Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Efreet Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:02 am

Global 2 is not a good place to stay low level for now, there is no mini-wb and you can't get ultimates/chaos from wb at the moment.
Efreet
Efreet
Kentaurus
Kentaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrus Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:45 pm

Efreet wrote:Global 2 is not a good place to stay low level for now, there is no mini-wb and you can't get ultimates/chaos from wb at the moment.
Exactly. You can't farm dungeons yet and 1-80 boss (according to timer) starts in 476 days !!!? By the time those two kick in, others who leveled normally will have much better headstart.

Hrus
Monster Bat
Monster Bat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down