HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leveling up to 200s and start farming

3 posters

Go down

Leveling up to 200s and start farming Empty Leveling up to 200s and start farming

Post  John142 Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:07 pm

I started playing this game 3 weeks ago and currently level 141. My goal is to reach level 200 and start farming for ancients to combine. I'm currently banking all my gold and brutally leveling up twice a day. Is this a smart move or should I reconsider my strategy. I increased my energy to 401 and stamina is around 62. I'm not so interested in stamina because I have my other account which is stamina built and I loot gold from it.. Suggestions???

John142
Winsey
Winsey

Back to top Go down

Leveling up to 200s and start farming Empty Re: Leveling up to 200s and start farming

Post  Efreet Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:04 am

with 400 energy you'll complete all the quest rank long before lv 200, probably in the 165-175, the only thing i think you should consider is that you will not have enough jewel for the combines.
Not a big issue if you plan of spending but pretty serius in the other case since you'll end up wasting the time you gained fast leveling waiting for the jewels.
Efreet
Efreet
Kentaurus
Kentaurus

Back to top Go down

Leveling up to 200s and start farming Empty Re: Leveling up to 200s and start farming

Post  Rinkashime Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:13 am

one more thing, with that small stamina what rewards do you get in WB? i think it will be better to have a strong base for an account instead of just farming and combining in which the risk of failure is huge. but still your strategy might work with the right plan of action. only thing is when your level is that high you can not compete with those same as your level.
Rinkashime
Rinkashime
Succubus
Succubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down