HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two questions

4 posters

Go down

Two questions Empty Two questions

Post  Havarian Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:53 am

Hi. I have two questions. First of them: I red somewhere on this forum that GE anniversary is coming soon (on july) so there is chance for big combine event (like it was some time ago, I mean +20%). Have someone info about it?
Second question: On global server there is still +10% to combine but event ended (they wrote 6/14 - 6/17). Do they want to keep it permanently or just forgot to change it? Razz

Havarian
Happi
Happi

Back to top Go down

Two questions Empty Re: Two questions

Post  Bane Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:31 am

Havarian wrote:Hi. I have two questions. First of them: I red somewhere on this forum that GE anniversary is coming soon (on july) so there is chance for big combine event (like it was some time ago, I mean +20%). Have someone info about it?
Second question: On global server there is still +10% to combine but event ended (they wrote 6/14 - 6/17). Do they want to keep it permanently or just forgot to change it? Razz

Ppl have talked about big combine event , yes , but so far it's just rumors and speculations. No one knows until it hits live.

My thoughts of your 2nd question : I think they will remove the +10% at end of july, when event 2 and event 3 ends.

They have just kept it on Global server now cause atm Global server is the weakest playerbase right now (weakest monsters)

If you go to korea or china you see the top 10 deal billions of damage, and have insane army's. (like 1000's hydras)
Bane
Bane
Hydra
Hydra

http://www.gamephantom.com

Back to top Go down

Two questions Empty Re: Two questions

Post  Radiation Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:11 am

Well, 1000 hydras is still weaker than 1 Thanatos
Radiation
Radiation
Minota