HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAME CRASHING AFTER INTRO I NEEEEEED HELP

+5
SirWalezy
.DoCToR.
Havarian
Bla1ke
SkicaOne
9 posters

Go down

GAME CRASHING AFTER INTRO I NEEEEEED HELP Empty GAME CRASHING AFTER INTRO I NEEEEEED HELP

Post  SkicaOne Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:53 pm

how to fix game crashing after intro plz help me? plz tell me anything i have no fucking ideas how to fix this shit of game ....

SkicaOne

Back to top Go down

GAME CRASHING AFTER INTRO I NEEEEEED HELP Empty Re: GAME CRASHING AFTER INTRO I NEEEEEED HELP

Post  Bla1ke Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:56 am

Same problem here.. Sometimes it crashes @ the white gamevil screen, sometimes @ the start button.

update: Oh, and now I just joined the game and than it crashed.

update2: Filed in a bug report @ customer service. And now I'll have to wait Smile

Bla1ke
Skell Soldier
Skell Soldier

Back to top Go down

GAME CRASHING AFTER INTRO I NEEEEEED HELP Empty Re: GAME CRASHING AFTER INTRO I NEEEEEED HELP

Post  Havarian Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:37 am

Same problem here... Yesterday everything was ok and it worked and today I tried to log in about 100 times and still nothing Sad (However I still receiving MW informations like "your alliance has started the boss batle" etc.)

Havarian
Happi
Happi

Back to top Go down

Post  .DoCToR. Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:11 am

Same problem here, it crashes on gamevil logo...
.DoCToR.
.DoCToR.
Poppin
Poppin

http://www.doctor-lekar.xf.cz

Back to top Go down

Post  SirWalezy Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:47 am

Same problem. I guess it's gamevil fault. I hope the update will come soon, otherwise I have no clue how to fix it without losing your data :/

SirWalezy
Hellhound
Hellhound

Back to top Go down

Post  RBesar Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:46 am

same problem
RBesar
RBesar
Dark Archon
Dark Archon

Back to top Go down

Post  giannis468 Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:01 am

me too guys . what is happening?

giannis468
Monster Bat
Monster Bat

Back to top Go down

Post  (SoL)Fury Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:33 am

It happened to me once in a while but now i'm good..

We should all keep a copy of our game code/ CS code and character name just in case.

That way if anything happens to it, MAYBE gamevil can get our account back.

(SoL)Fury
Murloc
Murloc

Back to top Go down

Post  Havarian Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:42 am

Another info: I deleted kingdom royal about two months ago and today want to check something and it didn't work too...

@Up: Keep our codes and char names? I think it wont help much. I red a lot of complaints and problems on Gamevil Facebook page, there's a lot of people who wrote that they didn't receive any help from admins.

Havarian
Happi
Happi

Back to top Go down

Post  (SoL)Fury Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:07 am

Yup, that's what happens when the game isn't as big like PC games. They probably only have a small office of like 50 ppl, split into 5-10 departments, a few in customer service, a few in development, a few testers etc.

Not siding with Gamevil, i am only saying that they probably just randomly pick some people and help them over the people spamming on fb, twitter, media, emails etc.

Who knows.. mobile game managers dont care as much as a game like World of Warcraft or starcraft lol

(SoL)Fury
Murloc
Murloc

Back to top Go down

Post  Havarian Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:55 am

Yea, but many ppl spend money on this game (sometimes a lot of money) and what if admins wont help them? They just waist their hardworked money and now it's possible that they can lost it all. From the other hand, it's possible that they would only help to them who spend money on jewels and let them earn profits. It's really unfair. if they created awesome game like this, they should do everything they can to support every player.

Sorry for my bad english but it isn't my main lang.

Havarian
Happi
Happi

Back to top Go down

Post  giannis468 Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:31 am

ant news guys ? some people can play because i receive norifications

giannis468
Monster Bat
Monster Bat

Back to top Go down

Post  (SoL)Fury Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:40 am

Most of my alliance can play, sorry I dont know why you guys cant get on Sad

(SoL)Fury
Murloc
Murloc

Back to top Go down

Post  Bla1ke Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:06 pm

Nothing new here. I do get the requests etc as a pop up, but the game keeps crashing.

edit: if u check the facebook page of Gamevil, u read about a lot of people who cant play MW or other gamevil games...

And damnit the WB is up Razz

Bla1ke
Skell Soldier
Skell Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  .DoCToR. Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:43 pm

Maybe it's because firmware or something. I am using Samsung Galaxy S3 and Cyanogen Mod 10.1 nightly.
.DoCToR.
.DoCToR.
Poppin
Poppin

http://www.doctor-lekar.xf.cz

Back to top Go down

Post  Havarian Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:03 pm

I cant even chcek my CS code... The only thing we can do is just hope that it fix somehow.

Havarian
Happi
Happi

Back to top Go down

Post  Bla1ke Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:00 pm

Dear Gamer,

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

For the crashing issue, can you please try to change your phone's language to English and try again?

Thank you!
Best regards,
GAMEVIL Contact

Ok, I changed my tablet language from dutch to english. And now im dumping my stam on the WB Smile

edit: And I asked if it will be possible to have my mother language again on my tablet:

Dear Gamer,

This is only an emergency work-around.
It will be fixed soon and you will be able to use your mother language again.

Thanks!

Best regards,
GAMEVIL Contact

Bla1ke
Skell Soldier
Skell Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  giannis468 Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:09 pm

guys i had the same problem. i have 3gs iphone i try to open it with wifi or 3g but it crashes. BUT when i open it without any of them(just simple connection) i manage to open it and i can play now. Try it and tell me Smile

giannis468
Monster Bat
Monster Bat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mochimjo Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:17 pm

Mochimjo
Fairy
Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post  SirWalezy Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:46 pm

Yeah great. The game works now, and I'm one lvl up with no additional skill points for that :/

SirWalezy
Hellhound
Hellhound

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down