HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to progress?

+2
HD ❤ Mochi
Bites
6 posters

Go down

How to progress? Empty How to progress?

Post  Bites Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:02 pm

Hi.
Bites here,
I'm currently lvl51 and Quest are consuming High Energy and giving High EXP but its' giving Low Mastery. So, do I continue Questing or doing Dungeons? I did a few dungeons but didnt get any rewards.

I currently have 37 Jewels. How do I use it? Keep or spent on Monster Radar?

XD

Bites
Poppin
Poppin

Back to top Go down

How to progress? Empty Re: How to progress?

Post  HD ❤ Mochi Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:30 am

Right now you are just gonna want to focus on questing and saving the rewards from wb. Unfortunately dungeons may not be of much help till you get some stronger monsters.

As for your jewels for now I would just get the daily egg and then save the rest so you can use like 30-50 on a wb to get top 20% but since you are going pure energy that may not be a good use of jewels for you.

I will admit this game is really hard to start now. If you work on getting to 150 or so then save your wb rewards. Once you have a stockpile of stuff and gold you can attempt combining. Best to wait for special events to
Combine as well
HD ❤ Mochi
HD ❤ Mochi
Dark Archon
Dark Archon

Back to top Go down

Post  Bites Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:40 am

Mochi wrote:Right now you are just gonna want to focus on questing and saving the rewards from wb. Unfortunately dungeons may not be of much help till you get some stronger monsters.

As for your jewels for now I would just get the daily egg and then save the rest so you can use like 30-50 on a wb to get top 20% but since you are going pure energy that may not be a good use of jewels for you.

I will admit this game is really hard to start now. If you work on getting to 150 or so then save your wb rewards. Once you have a stockpile of stuff and gold you can attempt combining. Best to wait for special events to
Combine as well
I found out that Pure Energy build is Strong in early game, Weak in mid game and Stronger at late game.

Getting 5 Jewels with daily login. 6 Jewels from WB(ALL) and 2 Jewels from WB(1-80).

All I need to, is to tolerate till Finishing all Quests and getting monsters after that.

XD

Bites
Poppin
Poppin

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ❤ Mochi Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:21 am

Yes power leveling to ancient relic is what I would suggest then monsters start coming. At that point during every events I would buy monster radar and only do the fire ancient quest over and over again. Get a couple hundred and you can get a few sgods
HD ❤ Mochi
HD ❤ Mochi
Dark Archon
Dark Archon

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicha Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:49 am

Radars are a waste of jewels. You will hate yourself later if you use one.

Vicha
Baby Blue Dragon
Baby Blue Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFromYou Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:33 am

What Vicha said.
They're good a few times early on to get you started, but in the long run they mean basically nothing.
Stick with skill points.

HiddenFromYou
Salamander
Salamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Bites Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:02 am

Mochi wrote:Yes power leveling to ancient relic is what I would suggest then monsters start coming. At that point during every events I would buy monster radar and only do the fire ancient quest over and over again. Get a couple hundred and you can get a few sgods

Power Leveling? Does it mean by using all Jewels to charge energy?

Bites
Poppin
Poppin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bites Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:05 am

Vicha wrote:Radars are a waste of jewels. You will hate yourself later if you use one.

Oh. Is there any post that says about Quests and Monsters?

Bites
Poppin
Poppin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bites Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:06 am

HiddenFromYou wrote:What Vicha said.
They're good a few times early on to get you started, but in the long run they mean basically nothing.
Stick with skill points.

OK!

Bites
Poppin
Poppin

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ❤ Azn Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:42 pm

powerleveling is when you level up as fast as you can in a short amount of time. ideally you would use all of your energy for quests, and then use all of your stamina hitting rivals/punching bags because 1 stamina = 1-5xp (3xp avg.) when you hit them and win. this may not be that great of an idea early on because what you want to do is unlock ancient quests first. so try to hold off on hitting rivals/PBs for now and just work on questing and getting the items. once you unlock "save castaway peter" in ice valley you can start farming salamanders. your appearance and capture rates will be low as you will be a lower level, this is when youll want to start hitting rivals/PB to raise your level fast so your % will increase fast as well. and dont purchase radars, 30x7=210 jewels a week you could use towards upping your SP instead of buying radars.
HD ❤ Azn
HD ❤ Azn
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post  Bites Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:14 pm

HD ❤ Azn wrote:powerleveling is when you level up as fast as you can in a short amount of time. ideally you would use all of your energy for quests, and then use all of your stamina hitting rivals/punching bags because 1 stamina = 1-5xp (3xp avg.) when you hit them and win. this may not be that great of an idea early on because what you want to do is unlock ancient quests first. so try to hold off on hitting rivals/PBs for now and just work on questing and getting the items. once you unlock "save castaway peter" in ice valley you can start farming salamanders. your appearance and capture rates will be low as you will be a lower level, this is when youll want to start hitting rivals/PB to raise your level fast so your % will increase fast as well. and dont purchase radars, 30x7=210 jewels a week you could use towards upping your SP instead of buying radars.

Oh.
I have been doing that since the day I started MW. Questing and Hitting PBs.
I'm currently lvl 58 w/ energy 240(Pure Energy Build).
I'm currently progressing at Twillight Valley Rank2.
I have 52 Jewels with me now. How do I use it? Keep or Mysterious Monster Egg?

Bites
Poppin
Poppin

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ❤ Mochi Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:48 pm

For you it couldn't hurt to pick one of those up. You could also buy skill points and if I were using a Pure Energy build. I would put all my skills points from leveling up towards energy and buy skill points and put those towards stamina. Slowly becoming a hybrid but you will still be a pure energy build.
HD ❤ Mochi
HD ❤ Mochi
Dark Archon
Dark Archon

Back to top Go down

Post  Bites Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:33 am

Mochi wrote:For you it couldn't hurt to pick one of those up. You could also buy skill points and if I were using a Pure Energy build. I would put all my skills points from leveling up towards energy and buy skill points and put those towards stamina. Slowly becoming a hybrid but you will still be a pure energy build.

This seems to be a Legit idea. But, would it be better if I keep the jewels for later? Does it make any difference if I keep for later or using it now?

Bites
Poppin
Poppin

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ❤ Mochi Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:10 am

The only use I have for jewels for special combine and you are gonna need at least 300 for one. So till you start using them for that. You can use them on anything Skill Points, Eggs, Radar. Whatever you want!!
HD ❤ Mochi
HD ❤ Mochi
Dark Archon
Dark Archon

Back to top Go down

Post  Bites Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:48 am

Mochi wrote:The only use I have for jewels for special combine and you are gonna need at least 300 for one. So till you start using them for that. You can use them on anything Skill Points, Eggs, Radar. Whatever you want!!

50 Jewels for 4 SPs. Its kinda Ex tho.
Monster Egg(10 Jewels) able to get 5. / Mysterious Monster Egg (50 Jewels). Its kinda not worth as I only have 5 Stamina.

Combining starts after I finished all Quests right? Around about 150++.

Bites
Poppin
Poppin

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ❤ Mochi Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:58 am

You can combine as soon as you have the gold for it. You probably want to wait till you finish Ancient Relic. The item it gives you gives you 3% increased combine chance (not that really big of a deal).

I would save up all your stuff till then and use jewels on the daily egg. The monsters in there will start a good collection of monsters for when you are ready to combine.
HD ❤ Mochi
HD ❤ Mochi
Dark Archon
Dark Archon

Back to top Go down

Post  Bites Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:33 am

Mochi wrote:You can combine as soon as you have the gold for it. You probably want to wait till you finish Ancient Relic. The item it gives you gives you 3% increased combine chance (not that really big of a deal).

I would save up all your stuff till then and use jewels on the daily egg. The monsters in there will start a good collection of monsters for when you are ready to combine.

Ohhh. I got about 15m and about 5m in bank currently. Got lucky to get some KOs on people lower levels then me. Camping Battle at Bounty is what I did when I have ran out of Energy. I think that the amount I had now is counted as alot for newbies like me but still need alot alot more in the future.

Bites
Poppin
Poppin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bla1ke Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:27 am

Bites wrote:50 Jewels for 4 SPs. Its kinda Ex tho.
Monster Egg(10 Jewels) able to get 5. / Mysterious Monster Egg (50 Jewels). Its kinda not worth as I only have 5 Stamina.

Eggs loose their value. New tier comes out, all your mobs become a little less strong. Skill points on the other hand never loose their value. Best investment for jewels!

Bla1ke
Skell Soldier
Skell Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Bites Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:12 am

Bla1ke wrote:
Bites wrote:50 Jewels for 4 SPs. Its kinda Ex tho.

Eggs loose their value. New tier comes out, all your mobs become a little less strong. Skill points on the other hand never loose their value. Best investment for jewels!

50 Jewels for 4 SPs. I think I would just save for the future use.

Bites
Poppin
Poppin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bla1ke Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:09 pm

Bites wrote:
Bla1ke wrote:Eggs loose their value. New tier comes out, all your mobs become a little less strong. Skill points on the other hand never loose their value. Best investment for jewels!

50 Jewels for 4 SPs. I think I would just save for the future use.

You mean that 50 jewels for 4 sp is too expensive?

Every 2 stam you can use to hit dungeons / WB / summons will make you stronger. Every extra energy point means extra farming. And those points dont go away, but they're refilled every minute. So you can use them again and again. And the sooner you invest into sp, the more benefit they will give in the long run. IE, SP I bought wenn I was lv 60 are worth more than SP I buy today.

Bla1ke
Skell Soldier
Skell Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down