HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another What to combine question

3 posters

Go down

Another What to combine question Empty Another What to combine question

Post  nunoalves Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:19 pm

Sorry for creating another one of these but i didnt want to hijack someone else's thread...

So... i've been combining many of my monsters the last 2 days. So far i combined 46 times and was successful 21 times. Lost 50k damage.
I'm not very concerned about that damage loss because i was very lucky to succeed on my only God combine and it got my a Water SGod. It's what i wanted the most Very Happy

Now i have some more monsters but i'm unsure what to do with them. By combining them i'll lose damage, overall. So i'm not sure if i should keep them or if there's any benefict in combining them at this point.
Here's what i have left:

From Uncommon to Ancient i have 1 of each. Keeping them for the lottery.

Chaos:
10x Phoenix
1x Wind Dragon
16x Diablo
1x Green Dragon

Ultimate:
3x Red Dragon
4x Asura
4x Hydra

God:
1x Ifrit
1x Thord
1x Bone Dragon

Thanks for the help!

nunoalves
Tornado
Tornado

Back to top Go down

Another What to combine question Empty Re: Another What to combine question

Post  Luis Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:43 pm

mmmmm... with all those fire monsters I would try the fire SGod (I did it), if you want the effect and can deal with the damage lost, of course.
Good luck!
Luis
Luis
Devcat
Devcat

Back to top Go down

Post  galadriel Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:30 pm

It really depends on your current army atm.

We need to know what Ultra, SS gods, and S Gods you got.

I'm assuming you got what you got listed here, + the water s god.

-----------

You are right to trash your earths and holies as much as possible, that's what I've done, they're only good for combining.

I'd shoot for Mephisto and Baal (dark s god, ss god). Tough to do that right now since you got no waters, and the only good combo for that is fire.water=dark, otherwise dark.earth is alright I guess but you got no earths.
Is it worth combining dark.dark to get s god mephisto? I guess so, risky but worth it I guess.

Air is next best for dmg, but you have no waters.holies for that combination. air.air is a loss of dmg if you fail, not the greatest combo. You're kind of stuck here, you do have an abundance in asuras though, try you're luck for odin if you wish.

You've got a ton of fire lined up right now, all ready and set for levelling. I'd definitely get a hell phoenix asap. You should be able to get a novanus too, but you're gonna lose big! (S god and ss god fire)

Good Luck!

galadriel
Skell Soldier
Skell Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down