HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Account transfer gone horrible wrong??!!

5 posters

Go down

Account transfer gone horrible wrong??!! Empty Account transfer gone horrible wrong??!!

Post  HupfDole Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:33 am

Hello guys i made a big big big mistake and i think i fucked up big time!
I got a new phone so i did that online account transfer thing today!
So far so good. BUT now i reset my new phone AFTER i send the transfer request to gamevil!
And here´s the big problem! when i reinstalled monster warlord on my phone the new cs code changed (of course -_-) and the game crashes when im in game!
I could see the notice that the worldboss was on but then it crashed. My guess is that this is a result of the changed cs code!
I already wrote to gamevil a notice at facebook with the old cs code the server the ally code and the nickname and the NEW NEW cs code!
Is that enough or did i kinda fuck up so big that my account will be lost??!!
It seemed that my new account was still on (lvl 4) but i couldnt check the nickname cause the game crashed..
What else can i do, any suggestions??

greetings from the moron -_-

HupfDole
Tiga
Tiga

Back to top Go down

Account transfer gone horrible wrong??!! Empty Re: Account transfer gone horrible wrong??!!

Post  nunoalves Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:27 am

Hmm... if you requested the transfer today, then the account you have on your new phone is still not your "real" account. It's the normal account you create when you start MW for the first time.

The crash you're getting shouldnt be from the reset, either, since your old account is still not linked to your new phone. Most likely its an incompatibility with your new OS version. Did you install a very recent android version? There were a couple of people here on the forums that had trouble playing after updating their android version.

Hopefully you can fix this by requesting a new transfer once the first transfer is done. Do you still remember the CS code you requests the transfer to?

nunoalves
Tornado
Tornado

Back to top Go down

Account transfer gone horrible wrong??!! Empty Re: Account transfer gone horrible wrong??!!

Post  HupfDole Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:57 am

Hey thx for ur fast answer, i hope u are right, ill try to update and i wrote my old-new cs code on paper, so i have all three codes Wink i wrote them that at facebook, too! the old main cs the new-fail cs and the new new cs code Very Happy
i hope u are right. is it enough to write them on facebook? i thought if they are faster there, they could end up doing it before doin the other transfer request..

HupfDole
Tiga
Tiga

Back to top Go down

Post  HupfDole Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:41 pm

Okay i made the update but im still crashing. sick part is that i get ths messages that im beeing attacked. facebook message was crap they ignored it and just sent the account transfer link i already used..

HupfDole
Tiga
Tiga

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacobson Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:50 am

Tons of other people have had this issue with the crashing. Currently the only way to fix it is by downgrading your OS version, but I'm an iPhone user so I have zero clue how to do anything on android phones.
Jacobson
Jacobson
Ent
Ent

Back to top Go down

Post  HupfDole Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:18 am

damnit that is crap.. now i have to look it up how i can downgrade my phone.. really great -_-

HupfDole
Tiga
Tiga

Back to top Go down

Post  HupfDole Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:34 am

HAHAAA it was the opposite! i had to get the newest version again Very Happy all thats left is the transfer now Very Happy

HupfDole
Tiga
Tiga

Back to top Go down

Post  Bane Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:33 pm

u mean upgrade mw version or upgrade android os?
Bane
Bane
Hydra
Hydra

http://www.gamephantom.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Deibel Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:08 am

There was a little update in Android. I think he means Android.

Sir Deibel
Rock Monster
Rock Monster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down