HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient plus monsters

5 posters

Go down

Ancient plus monsters Empty Ancient plus monsters

Post  CryseHD Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:10 pm

Guys i really dont know how i can get ancient+ monsters. Please tell me what i should do

CryseHD
Red Eye
Red Eye

Back to top Go down

Ancient plus monsters Empty Re: Ancient plus monsters

Post  Sir Deibel Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:14 pm

U can get them as an result from failed combines (got one from there myself, but they are really rare...) And I heard some people getting them from eggs too...

But I wouldn't aim for them... Just do what u did before...

It's gonna happen!

Sir Deibel
Rock Monster
Rock Monster

Back to top Go down

Post  CryseHD Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:17 pm

Failure combination from ancient to chaos or from legend to chaos? Smile thanks for help! <3

CryseHD
Red Eye
Red Eye

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamilord Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:42 pm

You get them as fails(same tier as the combining ones i.e. ancient fail could be ancient plus)
You can also get them with combining successes ( i.e. ancient success could be chaos plus no matter what you where combining. So annoying)
And also you can get them with eggs. Higher chance but you have to spend your jewels.
From combining i believe its less than 1% chance (success and failure) from eggs its more than 30%

Kamilord
Baby Red Dragon
Baby Red Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirbypepe Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:01 pm

Kamilord wrote:You get them as fails(same tier as the combining ones i.e. ancient fail could be ancient plus)
You can also get them with combining successes ( i.e. ancient success could be chaos plus no matter what you where combining. So annoying)
And also you can get them with eggs. Higher chance but you have to spend your jewels.
From combining i believe its less than 1%  chance (success and failure) from eggs its more than 30%
The successes one seems to have been changed to only be earth combines at the moment, since earth is the only element plus monsters out. This is a post from the Gamevil forums:

"Hey guys,

I apologize for that. The team was ill informed about what the e-mail was asking. We have sent the report to our developers and we will find a solution so that the guide is still in tact and viable. We apologize in the meantime.

Update: In order to introduce the + monsters to a wider base of users, there was a % chance for any combination to result in a + monster. However, there is only Earth + monsters available at the time, which was why several combinations resulted in the Earth +. This was not a result of a coding error but we will let our developers know that this is frustrating our users who have a set strategy in mind.
Last edited by Polaris; 08-08-2013 at 05:10 AM.

08-10-2013, 10:30 AM #16 Polaris
Super Moderator
★ GAMEVIL Unlocked ★ Moderator

Hey guys,

Just got word from our developers that the issue has been resolved! The strategy is now intact and monsters will be combined according to the correct combinations! Thanks."

Based on that it's now fusing to get Earth elements that will get you the plus monsters. (Polaris is the Gamevil GM that was introduced to the Gamevil Forums back during the big bang service event)

Kirbypepe
Cracken
Cracken

Back to top Go down

Post  CryseHD Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:16 am

So what name of monsters i should conbine to get ancient+ and chaos+. Please anserw me! Im little stupid in that game Sad

CryseHD
Red Eye
Red Eye

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ❤ Azn Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:33 am

CryseHD wrote:So what name of monsters i should conbine to get ancient+ and chaos+.  Please anserw me!  Im little stupid in that game Sad
well since they fixed the glitch, you can only get Ancient+ from eggs or failed Ancient combines. you would then have to combine 2 Ancient+ to get a Chaos+. combining two + monsters will give you a + monster in return, unless you fail. also, if you combine a + monster with a regular monster you wont get a + monster in return
HD ❤ Azn
HD ❤ Azn
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post  CryseHD Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:48 pm

so if i dont have any + monsters i must hunt them from eggs? its only way for it?

CryseHD
Red Eye
Red Eye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down