HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need some advice what to do next

+3
Efreet
Calindu
AZN
7 posters

Go down

need some advice what to do next Empty need some advice what to do next

Post  AZN Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:49 pm

hey guys,

i really need some advice from experience player what i should do next.

My stats are:

Level 144
Class Ranger
Allies 750
Energy 164 Stamina 187
ATK ~950k
DEF ~870k

Monsters

Overall Monsters: 4343

1x S God (Air)
4x Gods (Dark, 2x Fire, Holy)
11x Ultimates (4x Darks, Fire, Water, Earth, 4x Holy)
34x Chaos (12x Dark, Air, 2x Fire, Water, Earth, 17x Holy)
11x Ancients (2x Dark, Air, 2x Fire, Water, 2x Earth, 4x Holy)
278x Legends (270x Darks, Air, 2x Fire, Water, Earth, 3x Holy)
1500x Dark Archons
1500x Holy Magician (forgot name sry)

I mostly manage to get in Top 10% in Attacks and Top 20% in Damage on World Boss (Attack + Level Up + 10 gems Boost)

So my problem is actually i have no idea what i should do next. The only thing what i do at the moment right now is just farm chinese vampire (69% catch rate) and try to get the exp bar as close as a level up before WB.
Do u guys have any advice what would be the best to do right, or any goals i should achieve??
I actually really want an SS God but i do not have the guts to combine :S

thx in advance for help Smile

AZN
Fire Rabbit
Fire Rabbit

Back to top Go down

need some advice what to do next Empty Re: need some advice what to do next

Post  Calindu Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:36 pm

How many Jewels do you have? You can get way better results at WB if you go for a Water SS God.
Fire God+ Fire God= Fire S God
Fire S God+ Air S God= Water SS God(Yes, this combination leads to loss of attack, but you get a faster stamina regen.)

If you do this with special combining I think you can do 10%/20% w/o needing to spend Jewels, all with a better money/hour rate and better dungeon results.

I would also try to replace those Holy Magicians and Dark Archons with better monsters, as you shouldn't really care about def, you should go for Dark army only, or at least to a 3:2 rate or 4:1 rate.

Calindu
Slime
Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  Efreet Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:42 pm

Get all the items and do a safe combine with crystals to get a Water and Fire S-god, you also should be really close to the 10% damage take a look at the Boss History thread to check how much damage you still need and fuse according to this.

Remember that after you get to lv 160 the xp required to lv up increase by a lot so you definitely want to get the 10% attack to compensate.
Efreet
Efreet
Kentaurus
Kentaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ❤ Azn Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:20 pm

mini-me????? Shocked 
HD ❤ Azn
HD ❤ Azn
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post  AZN Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:03 pm

thx for reply Very Happy
right now i have 184 gems. having thought about getting tethys for a while now, but that would mean i have to combine my ifrits, which i'm not brave enough ( unfortunaly i really suck at combining...) and Level 149/150 is coming closer, from that point on i need 5k exp for lvl up....:S

the easiest way would be to save up 600 gems to special combine ifrit and then special combine hell phoenix + dark thunder.
but is it really worth getting tethys??? Also which monster should i farm, still chinese vampire or switch to Salas??
and what about dungeons??? haha so many questions :DD

@HD Azn: another asian fella Smile)

AZN
Fire Rabbit
Fire Rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post  Efreet Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:25 pm

Dungeons are out of question, lv 150 requires about 340M to get 4.1% (B rank sucks and Ancient are easier on lv 200 dung).

You need to combine god rank and below without crystals and save safe combine only for S-God and above.
Tethys is a big question mark, it helps with ranks only if the WB last several hours, you probably would be safer going for pure damage with a dark type.
Efreet
Efreet
Kentaurus
Kentaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  [Ace] Gh0st Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:02 pm

AZN wrote:the easiest way would be to save up 600 gems to special combine ifrit and then special combine hell phoenix + dark thunder.
but is it really worth getting tethys??? Also which monster should i farm, still chinese vampire or switch to Salas??

First of all, I wouldn't use jewels to special combine anything below sgod level (since you're only sacrificing attack, and not special abilities as well).

Now to answer your questions:
- Tethys is worth it, but I wouldn't sacrifice your only sgod fire for it, especially if you're considering farming and leveling past 150.
- For farming, definitely switch to salas, especially if you're going to farm them with monster radar. The capture rate is about 10% lower as compared to chinese vamps, but salas have more than 2x the attack and more than 4x the defense of chinese vamps.
- Dungeons is probably not worth it for you at this point. On 150 dungeons, you need minimum 10m dungeon attack to even consider going for S rank (ultimate-sgod), and minimum 1m dungeon attack to reliably get B rank (legend). I would farm up to level 199 (unless you want to stay at mid WB for extra jewels, in which case farm up to 160 then switch your class to fighter).

[Ace] Gh0st
Cracken
Cracken

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:05 am

You need to increase your atk. Don´t buy holy commons, spend all your gold on darks.
Luis
Luis
Devcat
Devcat

Back to top Go down

Post  AZN Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:45 am

ok thx i think i got it, i should switch from farmin chinese vampire to Salamanders, and i do it until i reach Level 160, then i switch class to fighter.
As for atk i think i will buy more of these rich kings from now on. also if i feel lucky i combine my two ifrits to get hell phoenix asap. i probably have to get another one to combine it with my Air S God to get Tethys....man this will take forever...

AZN
Fire Rabbit
Fire Rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ❤ Azn Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:30 pm

AZN wrote:the easiest way would be to save up 600 gems to special combine ifrit and then special combine hell phoenix + dark thunder.

@HD Azn: another asian fella Smile)
haha yep, thinking about changing name to something else tho. seems so plain Neutral 

1. I wouldnt special combine anything under U-God personally, because U-God and Supreme combines give you x4 stat increase when successful instead of the usual x3 from everything else. unless youre really desperate, save your jewels for higher combos or more SP, which leads to....

2. are you wanting to farm for jewels or farm for monsters? if you choose the jewel route, you should be hitting main WB and mid-WB to get as many jewels as you can and spend them all on SP purchases. dont level past 160. aim for 10/10 or 20/10 or 10/20 rank on WB and then spend the rest of your stamina hitting mid-WB to earn jewels. sure it might take a while, but itll be worth it in the end when you have a large SP pool. if you choose the monster route, then go straight to farming Sals using radars with jewels earned from WB. do this until lvl 180, then you can switch to Vamps with radar or save 30 jewels and dont use radar to catch Sals. the appearance rate is decent at that lvl and you can use those jewels for SP purchases instead

3. dungeons are really out of the question unless you have a few Supremes or an Elder monster. they just die too fast to be able to get a good rank for monsters and they keep raising HP everyday so you hit less and less % wise per hit.
HD ❤ Azn
HD ❤ Azn
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post  galadriel Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:58 pm

Fire,air for water is really bad... I'd keep air for Dmg, and aim for w.w combine or w.e combine to get Tethys or storm road. Even dark.holy makes water is okay too. Uve got no earths or waters so I'd farm undines for awhile, it'll get u Tethys faster and also u can scrap ur holies n new waters for air, best combo in game. Trash holies, their only use is combines. A.h is f ..... Dh is w... Wh is a... Fh is e.

galadriel
Skell Soldier
Skell Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  AZN Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:11 am

haha i originally played this game just for fun and now im so competetive...so much stuff to do
anyways i actually want hell phoenix asap to farm salas faster to up my atk. idk im really tempted to special combine my 2 ifrits though.
at the moment my atk is slightly above 1 mio. if i would fail the ifrit combination, that would hurt my atk alot depends on which monster i get then.
also i would have 222 jewels after the actual world boss now and farming these jewels is a lil bit difficult for me, because if i want to get in top 20% in dmg and Top 10% atk on wb, everytime i have to attack + lvl up + 50 stam boost which just bring me 20 jewels in total at the end.

AZN
Fire Rabbit
Fire Rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post  Efreet Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:16 am

Just a note, Hell Phoenix ability would give you 160 extra energy every day in 20 hours.
Considering your catch rate and the fact that you should probably sleep more than 4 hours, it's basically a single extra Salamander every day.

So there's no need to rush, at your level and attack you should focus on farming the good items you still lack and raising gold for income/fusion.
Efreet
Efreet
Kentaurus
Kentaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ❤ Azn Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:06 pm

I say again...only special combine U-Gods and up Razz or invest in SP. be patient young grasshoppa study 
HD ❤ Azn
HD ❤ Azn
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post  galadriel Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:32 am

AZN wrote:haha i originally played this game just for fun and now im so competetive...so much stuff to do
anyways i actually want hell phoenix asap to farm salas faster to up my atk. idk im really tempted to special combine my 2 ifrits though.
at the moment my atk is slightly above 1 mio. if i would fail the ifrit combination, that would hurt my atk alot depends on which monster i get then.
also i would have 222 jewels after the actual world boss now and farming these jewels is a lil bit difficult for me, because if i want to get in top 20% in dmg and Top 10% atk on wb, everytime  i have to attack + lvl up + 50 stam boost which just bring me 20 jewels in total at the end.
Once you hit lvl 150, the amount to level significantly jumps, and you'll be lucky to get top20%/20% on wb without lvling.
You'll only be lvling every 2-4 wb, so I suggest high water for leader effect to maintain this, get a baal, high air and you'll be solid.

Ranger path looks good too, but that leader effect for energy regen is wasted when you're waiting to level on wb, stop questing for 1-6 hour. Got to make the wb ranks without burning those jewels! It's important to save as many jewels as possible.

galadriel
Skell Soldier
Skell Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down