HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combining salamanders?

4 posters

Go down

Combining salamanders? Empty Combining salamanders?

Post  Mimzi Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:25 pm

I have bout 42 salamanders, my capture rate is 52% and i can do the quest 3 times cause of my energy.
Ofcoarse it will increase, but when should i combine my salamanders to get an sgod? How much should i have before attempting to combine?

Mimzi
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Combining salamanders? Empty Re: Combining salamanders?

Post  Ki11 Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:05 pm

around 100, thats what it took me

Ki11
Baby Blue Dragon
Baby Blue Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluecoke541 Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:58 am

That's pretty lucky Imo. I did 120 and only ended up with an ultimate in think

Bluecoke541
Battle Bird
Battle Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ♥ Kazul Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:54 am

Using your approach the most efficient way in my opinion. Is to continue saving them up until majority of your army are salamanders. You need to practice patience in this regard because combining them will only lead to you having less damage.

Wait for a combine event. Since the combine rate is permanently 40% now, they will surely have a 50% combine event one of these days. Maybe even 60% when they release outers. At the time you combine every single one of those. If you decide by then that you want to.

Either way having over 1,000 ancients is a pretty great boost. They don't use upkeep and will allow you to also buy the more expensive upkeep monsters for an even greater attack boost.
HD ♥ Kazul
HD ♥ Kazul
Slime
Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluecoke541 Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:04 am

True. But I've also thought that you sacrifice damage temporarily to get higher fire monsters. Higher fire monsters = better recharge time for stamina which means more farming in the long run?

Bluecoke541
Battle Bird
Battle Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimzi Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:31 am

HD ♥️ Kazul wrote:Using your approach the most efficient way in my opinion. Is to continue saving them up until majority of your army are salamanders. You need to practice patience in this regard because combining them will only lead to you having less damage.

Wait for a combine event. Since the combine rate is permanently 40% now, they will surely have a 50% combine event one of these days. Maybe even 60% when they release outers. At the time you combine every single one of those. If you decide by then that you want to.

Either way having over 1,000 ancients is a pretty great boost. They don't use upkeep and will allow you to also buy the more expensive upkeep monsters for an even greater attack boost.
was thinking of doing so with Vampires, rather than salamanders, well when i start farming them anyway, i am pretty patient about it though, not in a hurry, my att increases on its own from wb daily so, i'll keep farming them till i start vampires, until then i might think about combining them for an sgod, maybe even combine a little when there is an event, get some ultimates for future combining
thanks Smile

Mimzi
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimzi Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:32 am

Ki11 wrote:around 100, thats what it took me
don't think i'm that lucky with combines xD mu highest bet is ultimate atm, i just recently got gods too so :/

Mimzi
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down