HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What can i do?

5 posters

Go down

What can i do? Empty What can i do?

Post  tibob Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:06 am

Hi guys,

im level 136 now with like 600k attack
im maxed out with alliances and dark archons and have 26 chaos and 11 ultimates.
As you can see i have no chance in dungeons.
At the moment im hitting 200+ bosses and doing wbs where i can get 10% in attacks and 20% in dmg.
Should i continue to level slow and buy dark monsters or leveling fast for higher salamander chance?
I wanted to start farming them right now.
Im a nonspender btw. My Jewels did i spent for SP so far. got 185 energy and 180 stamina.

Id really appreciate your help.

tibob Smile

tibob
Great Worm
Great Worm

Back to top Go down

What can i do? Empty Re: What can i do?

Post  (SoL)Fury Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:18 am

My opinion is to farm sala/undines.

Since you are in the middle of dungeons and mid wb lvl, buying dark commons will not get you enough damage, unless you only use stamina to attack high lvl bosses (not wb) to get money for buildings and monsters. If you farm sala/undines, you have a better chance for combining and getting more damage for wb (main or mid) and potentially dungeons if lucky.

then start slowing down when you get to lvl 155 or so that you can still farm mid wb for a bit more jewels.

This is just my opinion since you are in the middle of everything and a non spender. Smile

(SoL)Fury
Murloc
Murloc

Back to top Go down

Post  tibob Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:43 am

okay so rush now to like 150 with duels and slow down then yes?

tibob
Great Worm
Great Worm

Back to top Go down

Post  [Ace] Gh0st Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:44 am

I wonder if it's worth staying below level 150 so that you can continue to see level 100 dungeons. 100 dungeon boss has much less HP than the 150 dungeon boss (I recall someone quoting 23m for 4% on 100s, compared to 10m for 0.2% on 150s).

[Ace] Gh0st
Cracken
Cracken

Back to top Go down

Post  tibob Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:47 am

thats a good point ghost.. maybe i should just continue like that and farm salas now with this lvl.
what about combining? does it make sense with this few chaos and ults? have no jewels for special combine.
im afraid to end up with nothing but dark monsters after that

tibob
Great Worm
Great Worm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Deibel Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:10 am

I would not touch your ultis right now...
And I think staying below 150 is not worth it, cause the dungeons go down to fast.
I would play "the Old way" farm salas, lvl up every wb to farm jewels. Put jewels in sp or save them for combining from ss-god and higher...

When u will have builded up your army e.g. 2mil damage its maybe worth combining some of your ultis to get s-gods and higher...

Just my thoughts...

Sir Deibel
Rock Monster
Rock Monster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rinkashime Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:31 am

i will continue to level if i where you but i will not "rush" it. still best if you can max out your dark monster in every level. and having extra jewels will not hurt. so try hitting the mid wb. level 100 dungeons is still better than 150 or 200 when you do not have supreme or elder. you will just watse most of your stam hitting high level dungeons instead of you using your stam on summons for golds.
Rinkashime
Rinkashime
Succubus
Succubus

Back to top Go down

Post  tibob Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:54 am

Or is it worth to Reset with like 1800jewels? Probably this is Not enough to make a Difference is it?

tibob
Great Worm
Great Worm

Back to top Go down

Post  tibob Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:55 am

Or is it worth to Reset with like 1800jewels? Probably this is Not enough to make a Difference is it?

tibob
Great Worm
Great Worm

Back to top Go down

Post  Rinkashime Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:24 am

if you really are serious in becoming strong in low level then yes, that is not even half of what you need. make it 4000. then make a run in WB to have a SSgod. Smile 
Rinkashime
Rinkashime
Succubus
Succubus

Back to top Go down

Post  tibob Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:45 am

Hey i have another question. Im 140 now and im Farming Salamander but they appear Not so offen. Sofar i farmed the stamina energy and the capture item. Maybe i should Do the other items First and Farm later with higher lvl again? What Do You think?

tibob
Great Worm
Great Worm

Back to top Go down

Post  tibob Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:45 am

Hey i have another question. Im 140 now and im Farming Salamander but they appear Not so offen. Sofar i farmed the stamina energy and the capture item. Maybe i should Do the other items First and Farm later with higher lvl again? What Do You think?

tibob
Great Worm
Great Worm

Back to top Go down

Post  Rinkashime Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:57 am

ideal level to start farming sala is at 150. but because of dungeons you must stay in striking distance of dungeon level 100. try using radar for sala but this is costly coz' it uses jewels.
Rinkashime
Rinkashime
Succubus
Succubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum