HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

low level jewel use?

+2
Doctot
♡ Sangre ♡
6 posters

Go down

low level jewel use? Empty low level jewel use?

Post  ♡ Sangre ♡ Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:27 am

Can't seem to make up my mind, there are pros and cons of both. On my low level account I am going to stop leveling at 51, max out archons, and just attack wb for monsters and jewels. Should I use those jewels to by skill points to add stamina to my account, or for extra attacks on wb so I can place in a higher tier of rewards? Not sure if more attack or more skill points is better for a lower level account that won't be leveling. Thoughts? Thanks in advance!

♡ Sangre ♡
Fairy
Fairy

Back to top Go down

low level jewel use? Empty Re: low level jewel use?

Post  Doctot Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:51 am

Hmm im new tho this game but i read a lot of guides and I think you should attack the Wb more often with the jems, cause you are staying at this Level. If you want to Level up after ~1 month you should spend the jems towards skillpoint, cause its in the long run better and it helps you aftér lvl 150 to get 10% attacks at WB!

Doctot
Perv Octopus
Perv Octopus

Back to top Go down

Post  [Ace] Gh0st Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:28 am

If you're really close to top 20% or top 10% and need an extra 10 or 20 jewels for that final push, then I'd say, go for it. However, I think investing in stamina is in general a much better use of jewels than spending them for higher ranks. It may not seem like much at the beginning, but it adds up.

[Ace] Gh0st
Cracken
Cracken

Back to top Go down

Post  nunoalves Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:14 am

How long are you going to stay at level 51? Just until you max out Archons?
Using jewels to get monsters from the WB is going to give you a bigger boost right now because your attack will go up faster and that means more gold to get the Archons. Also, you'll need these Ultimates eventually, to combine them into Gods, so the jewels wont be totally wasted when you level up.

On the other hand, the skill points are permanent and you'll never lose them with failed combines and they wont devalue when you get top tier monsters. They're the way to go for the patient player Wink

I'm following a similar strategy to yours, except i'm not holding back on leveling completely. I'm leveling twice per WB and never outside the WB. I've used jewels in 5 out of 16 WBs so far (the last one being yesterday when i reached top20% in damage for the first time). I've also invested in Skill points about 3 or 4 times so far.

I'm not too patient so my advice goes towards using the jewels during the WB if that means you'll get the next reward tier. But i'd probably not use more than 20 per wb... is that enough for you to get top 20% without levelling up?

nunoalves
Tornado
Tornado

Back to top Go down

Post  ♡ Sangre ♡ Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:19 pm

Not sure how long I plan on staying at 51.. When I first started this second account my goal was to be 1 mil attack by level 70, and with my plan outline that means I have to be around 350k before moving to level 52. I have been doing gold transfers from my main account until I can receive higher gold rewards from 180+ bosses too. Razz So now I'm sitting at 190k attack and a little over 100 stamina. I guess we'll see this wb if I can place top 20% without jewels comfortably, or if I'll have to use jewels to place. If so, I'll spend what jewels I have to, to place in top 20% attack, or if it will jump me into top 10%. But if I can place in barely top 20% without jewels, then maybe I should just save them for stamina skill points... Does that sound like a good plan?

♡ Sangre ♡
Fairy
Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxSWKing Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:36 pm

If I bought some skill points with jewels and later on do a skill reset, do I get back all the skill points including those bought with jewels?

MaxSWKing
Tritops
Tritops

Back to top Go down

Post  ♡ Sangre ♡ Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:50 pm

Not to my knowledge. But I've never reset the account I've bought jewels from. To my knowledge, though, you only get the jewels you have on hand. Those will transfer, but the ones you've spent I do not believe so. But your skills completely reset if you do a free reset. If you do a skill reset, all you are resetting is the skill points, you will get them back to re-distribute and everything else will stay the same.

♡ Sangre ♡
Fairy
Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxSWKing Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:54 pm

Not the free account reset but the 200 jewel skill point reset.

Let say I bought 40 skill points for 500 jewels and used the sp. Then if I use the 200 jewel skill reset, will I get back those 40 skill points that I bought as well?

MaxSWKing
Tritops
Tritops

Back to top Go down

Post  nunoalves Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:57 pm

Check these stats from some of last week's WBs to see where the top20% fell.

https://monsterwarlord.forumotion.com/t1361-main-world-boss-history

With a quick glance i think you'll fall about 100 attacks short, maybe a bit more, if you have a little over 100 stamina and 1:45m stamina regen time. You'll have to use 20 or 30 gems i think (and you'll get 15 back from rewards).

MaxSWKing wrote:If I bought some skill points with jewels and later on do a skill reset, do I get back all the skill points including those bought with jewels?

If you do a skill reset, yes, you keep them.

nunoalves
Tornado
Tornado

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ❤ Azn Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:34 pm

spend all your jewels towards SP purchases, period

extra attacks? youll have permanent extra attacks in the long run instead of spending jewels
combining? only for UltraGod+ as the increase in stats is x4 instead of the usual x3

thats mainly it, SP and high lvl combines
HD ❤ Azn
HD ❤ Azn
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum