HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPAM YOUR TALK ABOUT GAMES, CONSOLES, ETC :)

+5
HD ❤ Azn
[BOC] Ranesh
[EVO]BigRob
IceShiver
T R i G G A
9 posters

Go down

SPAM YOUR TALK ABOUT GAMES, CONSOLES, ETC :) Empty SPAM YOUR TALK ABOUT GAMES, CONSOLES, ETC :)

Post  T R i G G A Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Does anyone play !? xbox only :/ hahah add my gamer tag & Post yours below! Very Happy

XBL LIVE : " EDDIE V1NTAGE " (and thats a #one after V)

*down for some zombies too ;P*
**or other xbox games**

Last edited by T R i G G A on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
T R i G G A
T R i G G A
Fire Rabbit
Fire Rabbit

https://www.youtube.com/keeptirealejay

Back to top Go down

SPAM YOUR TALK ABOUT GAMES, CONSOLES, ETC :) Empty Re: SPAM YOUR TALK ABOUT GAMES, CONSOLES, ETC :)

Post  IceShiver Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:16 am

I play black ops 2 on pc
IceShiver
IceShiver
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

SPAM YOUR TALK ABOUT GAMES, CONSOLES, ETC :) Empty Re: SPAM YOUR TALK ABOUT GAMES, CONSOLES, ETC :)

Post  [EVO]BigRob Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:02 pm

XBOX is blah just like apple and gamevil. Steal your money. They make you pay for live to play online. Horrible. PS3 free!!! I play BO II mrrkmiller . Later trigga
[EVO]BigRob
[EVO]BigRob
Ballock
Ballock

Back to top Go down

Post  [BOC] Ranesh Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:31 pm

I agree with you BigRob PS3!!!

I play most of the times BO 2 *diamondshotguns*

[BOC] Ranesh
Slime
Slime

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ❤ Azn Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:44 pm

but Xbox Live has never been hacked like PSN and XB gets updates quicker, Ill gladly pay for my subscription Razz

I dont really play COD but Im a Halo fanatic and I play a lot of Borderlands 1+2 and football, hit me up on XBL if you want. name is AznProdgy
HD ❤ Azn
HD ❤ Azn
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post  T R i G G A Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:59 pm

hahah how did i have feeling this was gonna climb to a SexBox & Penis 3 warfare. i'll agree to the fact that yes PS3 network is free! but! i take my FPS gaming on more elite level and go with xbox geek heh no hard feelings i love PS i'll forever be a fan because of RPG's! from XenoGears to Lunar to Final Fantasy (all of em). oh boy i believe i just started a new topic.

Fav games, consoles etc. GO! bounce
T R i G G A
T R i G G A
Fire Rabbit
Fire Rabbit

https://www.youtube.com/keeptirealejay

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ❤ Azn Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:03 pm

Ive got nothing against PS either, had both PS1 and PS2 and thats where I fell in love with Final Fantasy VII. BEST. GAME. PERIOD.

But now I just game on Xbox because it has quick updates and all of my buddies have the box so its fun to get online with 8 of us in a chat, talking crap while shooting off each others faces in Halo 4 SWAT. I usually play Borderlands solo because of all the glitchers and hackers online that cant keep it to themselves in their own games, which destroys the difficulty and farming of weapons/items.

Top 5 games:
Final Fantasy VII - PS1
Halo 2 - Xbox
Metal Gear Solid - PS1
Super Mario Bros. 3 - Nintendo
Goldeneye 007 - N64
HD ❤ Azn
HD ❤ Azn
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post  KvP Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:08 pm

I only play SC2 and dota 2 currently.
Never was into consoles, they break too easily, cost too much, become obsolete within 2-3 years, little utility and its a bitch to get fixed.

Since aznprodgy listed his top 5 games

Diablo II - PC
Final Fantasy (VIII > VII > X-II > IX) - PS1
Pokemon - Nintendo (Yellow > Red/Blue > Gold/Silver > watching paint dry > anything after Gold/Silver)
Starcraft BroodWar - PC
Maplestory or Gunbound - PC (soo much good memories back when MS/GB was all legit play, before all the bad random items took over etc)

KvP
Kentaurus
Kentaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Arrreko Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:34 am

I play SC2, LoL and pokemon currently Very Happy

I have a xbox and every nintendo console till the wii and the ds.
I dont play console very much though Sad

my top 5 games would look like this:

Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask - N64
Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening - GB
Final Fantasy 7 - PC
Halo - PC
Devil May Cry 3 - PC
Arrreko
Arrreko
Red Eye
Red Eye

Back to top Go down

Post  [Zafire] Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:03 pm

I play...
2007 Runescape(cuz runescape was boss back then and it is awesome seeing it restored to it's greatness)
League of Legends(AWESOME GAME!!)
Guild Wars 2(now and then... i get bored of it to easily)
Monster Warlords(hmm pretty obvious)
Candy Crush Saga(>.< addicting Bejeweled like game)

Ehh that is about it, but i am EXTREMELY open to MMOs and some RTS, i have played alot of them that are out there the games listed above are just ones i play off and on recently
[Zafire]
[Zafire]
Admin & HD Court Jester
Admin & HD Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post  ImRamos Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:27 am

I play alot of fifa13 and bo2 on xbox Razz
add me if u want: xTriggeRzZ v2 <<< if u add me send a msg that ur from here too.

ImRamos
Winsey
Winsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down