HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1200 gems and what to do

Go down

1200 gems and what to do Empty 1200 gems and what to do

Post  giantsock on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:16 am

I can spend 1200 gems on our next event when there is a bonus for combines. Or I can spend them on stat points for stamina.

Right now I typically rank 10% in damage for both no level during boss and gaining 1 level during boss. My attacks I place in either 10% or 20% depending on if I gain a level or not. I have been able to gain a level during boss fight however work has been crazy lately and it's increasingly hard to depend on a level to be in top 10%.

So my question is this... Is it more beneficial for a player like me right now, to spend the gems on a sure 100% on another infinite or on stat points which I will also have forever? I'm sure you see my dilemma. Just curious what all you other players would recommend.

giantsock
Baby Red Dragon
Baby Red Dragon

Back to top Go down

1200 gems and what to do Empty Re: 1200 gems and what to do

Post  Efreet on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:37 am

I'm more or less at your position but with 400 stamina and a water infinite, i get 10% on attacks on every boss beside event ones (where ppl tend to spam jewels).

Several months ago i resetted the stats in stamina to try and get enough to reach 10% i put about 30/40 more stamina points than what we speculated here on forum (there should still be the thread around), to cut the story short , it wasn't enough ,i lacked enough regen to be consistant and in the following months the required stamina increased by 10/20 stamina.

Now i keep saved 1200 jewels at all times for special combine/juicy events/random stuff and put all my jewels income on stamina to reach the elusive 1k..
Efreet
Efreet
Kentaurus
Kentaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  giantsock on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:03 am

Yeah maybe I'll just save them then. It's crazy how some people are shelling out 50k attacks.

giantsock
Baby Red Dragon
Baby Red Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  giantsock on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:06 am

But then again spending on stat points guarantees a positive gain.

giantsock
Baby Red Dragon
Baby Red Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down