HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any better way to get Ss gods or above?

+2
Bluecoke541
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
6 posters

Go down

Any better way to get Ss gods or above? Empty Any better way to get Ss gods or above?

Post  Sepherox 'Swagrox' Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:14 pm

So my question is, is there any other way for a still new player to get ss gods or higher than farming S gods from WB? I know I have been making alot of topics recently about all sorts of questions, sorry for the sort of spam.
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Ent
Ent

Back to top Go down

Any better way to get Ss gods or above? Empty Re: Any better way to get Ss gods or above?

Post  Bluecoke541 Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:41 pm

Do clan battles. and just save up. once you get to dungeons everything gets faster

Bluecoke541
Battle Bird
Battle Bird

Back to top Go down

Any better way to get Ss gods or above? Empty Re: Any better way to get Ss gods or above?

Post  Sepherox 'Swagrox' Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:20 pm

How much dph do i need to farm them? Smile
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Ent
Ent

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyce Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:07 am

Well it based on points,rank and team position..easy to farm ssgod if you're in team no1 but need to spend quite alot jewel to be in rank 100 under..

Wyce
Winsey
Winsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sepherox 'Swagrox' Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:15 am

I see, tho i mostly meant for the dungeons Smile atm I seem to be able to pull off 10% in Team Battles which gives me some jewels and sometimes a god, havent been on the leading team yet tho so cant say if ill be top 50% or 10% on that one

But what about dungeons? How much is needed to get S rank Valkyrie and would it be worth farming that?
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Ent
Ent

Back to top Go down

Post  moxcyn Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:57 am

Sepherox wrote:I see, tho i mostly meant for the dungeons :)atm I seem to be able to pull off 10% in Team Battles which gives me some jewels and sometimes a god, havent been on the leading team yet tho so cant say if ill be top 50% or 10% on that one

But what about dungeons? How much is needed to get S rank Valkyrie and would it be worth farming that?

https://monsterwarlord.forumotion.com/t1258-rewards-for-dungeon

Looks like around 8.4 Million damage to S Rank Valkyrie (based on the last estimated damage requirements)

Valkyrie only gives Legend to Chaos for S Rank (not SS God)

You'd have to be able to S Rank a level 200 Dungeon to get a SS God. Which requires 2+ Billion damage and a lot of luck..

moxcyn
Tutla
Tutla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sepherox 'Swagrox' Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:13 am

I see, thanks for the answers! Very Happy
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Ent
Ent

Back to top Go down

Post  Bites Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:03 am

Im currently lvl 113. my Energy is 100 and Stam is 174. all I do now is Farming Sgods on WB. I spend 30Jewels to get top 10% at the Attacks Rank. but I would still earn 5 Jewels from the Dmg rank top 50%.
Im currently waiting for combining events to combine all the Sgods gotten from WB.

Bites
Poppin
Poppin

Back to top Go down

Post  andyh22 Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:52 pm

moxcyn wrote:

https://monsterwarlord.forumotion.com/t1258-rewards-for-dungeon

Looks like around 8.4 Million damage to S Rank Valkyrie (based on the last estimated damage requirements)

Valkyrie only gives Legend to Chaos for S Rank (not SS God)

You'd have to be able to S Rank a level 200 Dungeon to get a SS God. Which requires 2+ Billion damage and a lot of luck..

S rank on valkyrie gives me a ton of legends every day, as well as A on phobos and B on jugg. Unfortunately it takes so many to combine to get up tiers to the SS gods your looking for. Farming legends from dungeons is certainly helpful to rank up, but you will get much more and better monsters from working the WB every time its up. 20% giving 1xS god is equal to about 730 legends (with 50% success) that is a lot of time spent in the dungeons.

I am getting 20%/20% on wb so 2x sgods each one. After I realized how many legends it takes to get that, I have been spending a lot less time in dungeons. As soon as I can farm chaos from dungeons, I will get back into it more hardcore, but this will be a while. Im stocking up jewels to combine a Thanatos, but I think ill need to get an outer to actuall farm chaos. this game is definitely a marathon

andyh22
Rock Monster
Rock Monster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down