HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help to fix MW game closing during monster capture.

+2
MaxSWKing
Vicha
6 posters

Go down

Need help to fix MW game closing during monster capture. Empty Need help to fix MW game closing during monster capture.

Post  Vicha Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:48 am

The game has recently started to close / crash just after I fail / succeed a monster capture. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the app a few times but without any success in resolving the issue. It is getting more and more annoying as I level because as the discovery rates increase, so do the number of crashes.

I wondered if anyone else has seen this problem before and if anyone knows of a possible fix?

Vicha
Baby Blue Dragon
Baby Blue Dragon

Back to top Go down

Need help to fix MW game closing during monster capture. Empty Re: Need help to fix MW game closing during monster capture.

Post  MaxSWKing Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:53 am

Have you tried waiting a couple of seconds after capturing then press the close button?

MaxSWKing
Tritops
Tritops

Back to top Go down

Need help to fix MW game closing during monster capture. Empty Re: Need help to fix MW game closing during monster capture.

Post  Vicha Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:58 am

I've tried both waiting and closing the pop-up info window as soon as possible, always the same result - game closes / crashes.

Vicha
Baby Blue Dragon
Baby Blue Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Damages Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:54 am

My game does the same. After 2 capture attempts my game crashes

-d[°_°]b

Mr.Damages
Picar
Picar

Back to top Go down

Post  larrich01 Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:20 am

lol it's just a installation error or our ipods are too old. I use second gen and mine crashes sometimes when I try to dungeon search (1/10 times maybe)

larrich01
Tutla
Tutla

Back to top Go down

Post  Bane Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:33 pm

What device u have?
Bane
Bane
Hydra
Hydra

http://www.gamephantom.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirbypepe Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:44 pm

larrich01 wrote:lol it's just a installation error or our ipods are too old. I use second gen and mine crashes sometimes when I try to dungeon search (1/10 times maybe)
It's mainly an issue with memory within the game. Currently on my Samsung Galaxy S2 after doing one thing that uses an animation (hitting a dungeon, capturing a monster, combining monsters) The memory usage jumps a whole 150MB. Most older devices can't handle the memory usage and crash. At least that's the explanation that makes the most sense. But so far I've only experienced that issue with Gamevil games, other games don't leave the memory retained when exiting or quitting the applicaton.

Kirbypepe
Cracken
Cracken

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicha Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:27 pm

Thank you for all the suggestions, I finally got this fixed!

I had to clear the data and/or cache for the app and SD card but now it captures without any crash.

@Kirbypepe - Yes, I agree, I think the memory usage can cause a lot of other shutdowns with the app.

Vicha
Baby Blue Dragon
Baby Blue Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down