HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Optimizing income

3 posters

Go down

Optimizing income Empty Optimizing income

Post  Arogantis Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:11 am

When upgrading a dark common army is it "quicker" to pump all money into buildings and then buy all the next monster up in one go or does it work out "quicker" to upgrade monsters as your income increases and leave net profit at close to 0?

Arogantis
Fire Rabbit
Fire Rabbit

Back to top Go down

Optimizing income Empty Re: Optimizing income

Post  [ßÅ] Skezy Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:44 am

keeping a net of 0 is best math wise (as long as your using the monsters to atk high lvl summons), but i always bought monsters at groups of 10,50,100 because i like even numbers.

[ßÅ] Skezy
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Optimizing income Empty Buildings and common monsters are a complete waste

Post  galadriel Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:56 pm

Refer to this buildings guide:

https://monsterwarlord.forumotion.com/t1612-buildings-bang-for-the-buck-guide

Honestly, buildings and common monsters are a complete waste.
I spent 8-10 billion gold on buildings and monsters (Dark archons to Rich Kings), in the end, that 8billion brought me 30,000 attack. my atk was already 3 mil, so that works out to be 1% gain.

You're better saving your gold for combine, gold means nothing in this game anymore to me :/

If you don't have the gold to combine, I suggest you get 800+ alliances, add my clan and hearts, and you'll have no problems getting 170-230 summons which are best gold return.
That's why you add 500-1000 alliances, not for the extra monsters to attack, it's for the high summons and for gold.
and advertising your code in chat doesn't get you allies above 150+, it gets you all the low levels with crap summons.

-----------------

They should double/triple the hp of summons, they die too fast.

galadriel
Skell Soldier
Skell Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Arogantis Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:01 am

I can see that in your situation building up dark commons when you have 3mil attack is pointless but i'm at 300k attack so my gain from going from 2000 dark archons to 2000 succubus's is >100% increase. I currently have 636 alliances which surpasses my max @ lvl 71. I'm able to hit high level summons relatively easily but have very few monsters to combine (~20). I'm currently trying to build sp up by one hitting main boss and getting in top 10% of mini boss so i'm actually in a position to get monster rewards from bosses.

Arogantis
Fire Rabbit
Fire Rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum