HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you new to the Game? Do you need Info or Strategies? This is a good place to go.

+33
monster
VICTORLC
Vince.
Triton
Bane
HD ❤ Twist
Alondite
Zgod
HD ❤ Fine
[SoL]★Xenon
bear_bear
RBesar
Px
D3st1nY
FDecader
.DoCToR.
IceShiver
♡DarkStar♡
tabone
MayheM
Jaimz
s33you
Eternel
iBeRubberDucky
HD-DarkSteel
TLTCOM
Amarth
gameguy808
HD ❤ Azn
Battle Bee
phenox1707
HD Fattie
WarChaos
37 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Are you new to the Game? Do you need Info or Strategies? This is a good place to go. - Page 5 Empty info on attack / damage per level

Post  Triton Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:17 am

first i would like to say thanks for putting this tips with great details, it really helps me alot, but i have one question though, does anyone knows or tell me the maximum attack monster rate? i mean currently my level is 56 and my monster att: is 52978 , in your opinion is this decent for my level or is it to low? hope someone can give me some kind of a list for the average monster att are for each level..

Triton
Eggmong
Eggmong

Back to top Go down

Are you new to the Game? Do you need Info or Strategies? This is a good place to go. - Page 5 Empty Re: Are you new to the Game? Do you need Info or Strategies? This is a good place to go.

Post  Px Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Triton wrote:first i would like to say thanks for putting this tips with great details, it really helps me alot, but i have one question though, does anyone knows or tell me the maximum attack monster rate? i mean currently my level is 56 and my monster att: is 52978 , in your opinion is this decent for my level or is it to low? hope someone can give me some kind of a list for the average monster att are for each level..
it depends a lot... but i think its high.. i have a second account lvl 54 with 10k att and i can beat rivals easily..
maybe 80-90% of them without even looking their profiles..
if u plan on slow levelling maybe it would need to be a little higher, if not dont worry about it

Px
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Are you new to the Game? Do you need Info or Strategies? This is a good place to go. - Page 5 Empty Re: Are you new to the Game? Do you need Info or Strategies? This is a good place to go.

Post  Triton Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:39 pm

Px wrote:
Triton wrote:first i would like to say thanks for putting this tips with great details, it really helps me alot, but i have one question though, does anyone knows or tell me the maximum attack monster rate? i mean currently my level is 56 and my monster att: is 52978 , in your opinion is this decent for my level or is it to low? hope someone can give me some kind of a list for the average monster att are for each level..
it depends a lot... but i think its high.. i have a second account lvl 54 with 10k att and i can beat rivals easily..
if u plan on slow levelling maybe it would need to be a little higher, if not dont worry about it

thx bro, for sharing your opinion / thought, yes i think i will slow down a bit on leveling till i have a decent att, will only level up each time when there is a wb.

Triton
Eggmong
Eggmong

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince. Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:51 pm

I think there has been an update for the Monster Egg (Limited)

*LVL 61: 70% Epic- 25% Legend - 4% Ancient - 1% Chaos.

Vince.
Vince.
Slime
Slime

Back to top Go down

Are you new to the Game? Do you need Info or Strategies? This is a good place to go. - Page 5 Empty Some Advices

Post  VICTORLC Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:38 pm

Hello, can anyone help me?

I'm new at Monster Warlord, i'm started to play 4~5 days ago and i'm lvl 41. I read in some place that it's not necessary to use skill points in att, def and health, only in energy and stamina.
Actually my skills are:

Att: 121
Def: 115
Health: 160
Energy: 52
Stamina: 23

Should I reset my account? If i reset, how to distribute my skill points?

And how can i get strong monsters and a High Att to get good rewards at World Boss?
Hope anyone help me Very Happy

VICTORLC
Picar
Picar

Back to top Go down

Post  monster Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:58 pm

Hi VictorLC,

It was discussed by warchaos in the first part of this thread on how to build you account. This is how he had put it :

"there are only 3 stats in this game. If you are below level 50 and you have invested a high level of points into the non existent stats, consider resetting your character.

Health you should leave alone until higher levels, I personally have 150 health, and every now and then I regret my choice at level 100, but I know I will need this health later in my career so it does not bother me too much.

Personal preferences from people include the following Stat allocation. 120 Energy max, and dump the rest in stamina. Or a 2 to 1 ratio with energy being the primary stat. Consider more then 120 energy however when you start getting close to level 200. I hear those quests take more then 70 energy.

The advantages to higher stamina is more attacks on the world boss and a higher ranking. This is legitimately true and upon level up you can net even more attacks on the world boss.

I have found however that with how difficult it is to achieve top 200 and more so top 100, that I am perfectly fine with my 2-1 ratio with energy and stamina and getting regular top 10% ranking on the world boss in attacks, and soon damage. "

monster
Ent
Ent

Back to top Go down

Post  VICTORLC Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:24 pm

monster wrote:Hi VictorLC,

It was discussed by warchaos in the first part of this thread on how to build you account. This is how he had put it :

"there are only 3 stats in this game. If you are below level 50 and you have invested a high level of points into the non existent stats, consider resetting your character.

Health you should leave alone until higher levels, I personally have 150 health, and every now and then I regret my choice at level 100, but I know I will need this health later in my career so it does not bother me too much.

Personal preferences from people include the following Stat allocation. 120 Energy max, and dump the rest in stamina. Or a 2 to 1 ratio with energy being the primary stat. Consider more then 120 energy however when you start getting close to level 200. I hear those quests take more then 70 energy.

The advantages to higher stamina is more attacks on the world boss and a higher ranking. This is legitimately true and upon level up you can net even more attacks on the world boss.

I have found however that with how difficult it is to achieve top 200 and more so top 100, that I am perfectly fine with my 2-1 ratio with energy and stamina and getting regular top 10% ranking on the world boss in attacks, and soon damage. "

Hello Monster,

Yeah I read that, but it will not influence badly in my battles and Monster ATK if I let my ATK and DEF = 1?
I reseted my acc an now when I get a lvl i put 1 skill point in Energy and 2 Skill Points (=+1) in Stamina.

Any tip to get a high Monster ATK?

Thanks for the help. Very Happy

VICTORLC
Picar
Picar

Back to top Go down

Post  monster Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:12 pm

@Victor : Don't worry about having your ATK and DEf at 1 because it will apparently increase with your monsters... Now with getting high monster attack just invest in Dark monsters max them basing with your lvl...always know that the max monsters you can have is = your lvl * 30 ...given that you have a cap of 5 alliance per lvl so add as many as possible... you can add me btw my code is 0027335848 Smile ... just browse through this forum it'll provide u more information about the game ... goodluck Very Happy

monster
Ent
Ent

Back to top Go down

Post  solecist Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:01 pm

Px wrote:
Triton wrote:first i would like to say thanks for putting this tips with great details, it really helps me alot, but i have one question though, does anyone knows or tell me the maximum attack monster rate? i mean currently my level is 56 and my monster att: is 52978 , in your opinion is this decent for my level or is it to low? hope someone can give me some kind of  a list for the average monster att are for each level..

So if 53k atk is high for a level 55-ish, is 36k atk bad? As I am 57. I seem to beat everyone I battle and even beat a level 77 that one of my alliances requested revenge against. I have 6 chaos monsters 3 legends, and not a lot but quite a few higher level common monsters. I either sold or combined all the lower level monsters because i thought the room would be better used for other monsters. As I am writing this I am realizing that the number of alliances I have is factored into this. How many alliances do you have because I have been lazy about adding and only have about 50 alliances. Oh and all my chaoses are from WB and all my legends are from combining. I have an earth, dark, and holy legend. And for chaos, all but earth and 2 air.

solecist
Picar
Picar

Back to top Go down

Post  RBesar Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:19 am

complete guide:D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
RBesar
RBesar
Dark Archon
Dark Archon

Back to top Go down

Are you new to the Game? Do you need Info or Strategies? This is a good place to go. - Page 5 Empty cool

Post  Rinkashime Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:54 am

a very nice job. very helpful specially for new comers. thanks Smile 
Rinkashime
Rinkashime
Succubus
Succubus

Back to top Go down

Post  HD Aeolus Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:14 pm

36k attack at lvl 57 is not bad at all, however, you can do much better. Most players who play the game for the first time don't have a specific technique and that shows up with rather "low" attack powers. I am lvl 64 with 1.5 million attack per hit, so it is quite doable. You either will want to go pure energy or pure stam (I did pure stam).

HD Aeolus
Great Worm
Great Worm

Back to top Go down

Post  IceShiver Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:08 pm

Yh but if u look at his progress thread u might notice that he took 2 months to get 1.5mil att on lvl 64 when u can get lvl 100in that time with strategy of just leveling
IceShiver
IceShiver
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  solecist Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:04 pm

Not sure if im logged in, so im solecist and yeah I have 1.6mil dmg and im 150. A bit late imo

solecist
Picar
Picar

Back to top Go down

Post  zettaikarenpro Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:06 pm

solecist wrote:Not sure if im logged in, so im solecist and yeah I have 1.6mil dmg and im 150. A bit late imo
doesnt matter the more time you spend on a game the stronger you are. by the way this game is more on monster attack than level.

zettaikarenpro
Devcat
Devcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5