HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie needs help

5 posters

Go down

Newbie needs help Empty Newbie needs help

Post  antaa Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:57 pm

Hello,

Im playing for almost 2 weeks now. I really like the game, but i have this feeling that im too weak. And i have no clue what to do about it and i dont want to spend real money.
Im currently lvl 64 with 100 health, 110 energy and 77 stamina. I have 112 jewels and 311 alliance. On a summoned boss i hit around 30-40k per 1 energy. Im having the common monsters required for quests and i did some combining stuff / bought the 5 jewel egg to get the following :

2 legend fire demon
1 legend air giant bird
1 uncommon dark devcat
1 rare dark skell soldier
1 chaos dark diablo
1567 dark common ghosts.

Does any1 having any advice, because i have no clue what to do to get stronger. I read some things here about waiting for lvl up to attack the mini wb, then lvl up and go nuts again. But with my stamina i only got 5 jewels reward on attacks and 2 for damage. For dungeons i hit too low on dmg. Should i farm some epic monsters and then combine to get higher monsters or use jewels on sp?

-edit

I do have the magic wallet, magic rope, special hat and magic shoes items. And im now going for the stormy hill item. Then i think i might change to fighter

antaa
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Newbie needs help Empty Re: Newbie needs help

Post  Kirbypepe Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:42 pm

antaa wrote:Hello,

Im playing for almost 2 weeks now. I really like the game, but i have this feeling that im too weak. And i have no clue what to do about it and i dont want to spend real money.
Im currently lvl 64 with 100 health, 110 energy and 77 stamina. I have 112 jewels and 311 alliance. On a summoned boss i hit around 30-40k per 1 energy. Im having the common monsters required for quests and i did some combining stuff / bought the 5 jewel egg to get the following :

2 legend fire demon
1 legend air giant bird
1 uncommon dark devcat
1 rare dark skell soldier
1 chaos dark diablo
1567 dark common ghosts.

Does any1 having any advice, because i have no clue what to do to get stronger. I read some things here about waiting for lvl up to attack the mini wb, then lvl up and go nuts again. But with my stamina i only got 5 jewels reward on attacks and 2 for damage. For dungeons i hit too low on dmg. Should i farm some epic monsters and then combine to get higher monsters or use jewels on sp?

-edit

I do have the magic wallet, magic rope, special hat and magic shoes items. And im now going for the stormy hill item. Then i think i might change to fighter
Well this is what I would do in your situation, at level 64 I believe you are near cap on alliances. What you will need to do after capping and flooding your army with dark monsters, you should start upgrading them, currently you have ghosts, after that you should get mini Satan's (which require upkeep ) so for that you need money, you should add people above 160 or if you do have it make sure that you hit their summons as soon as they come up(I would say level 150 red dragon is also one you can go for since they seem to die as well not as good as 160+) You should be able to get enough money for a good amount of income, once you do you can get the monsters to up your attack. I'd say you are on the right track, and you are reaching the slow point of leveling so it'll take a while but you'll get stronger. With your energy I would farm the best farm you can get consistently, and from there you can combine if you want, I'd use the money for common monster upgrades (which is funny because my global 1 account has no stacking XD )

Kirbypepe
Cracken
Cracken

Back to top Go down

Post  antaa Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:51 am

Thanks for your reply! you suggest getting satans. When is the point i shoulld sell them and get mummies or other dark commons? And how do i know what the ally cap is? I can farm some movs in stormy hill but it costs 30energy and has low catch rate succes. Should i go for lower mobs to farm?

antaa
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFromYou Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:54 am

Just slowly sell off one tier of monsters and buy the next. The ally cap, if I re-call correctly, is 5x your level, so 320 for you. Currently, I would suggest farming Legend monsters even if they aren't too easy to catch currently. You can farm Epics instead if you find that annoying, or you can just compete any quest you want. Farming doesn't start making a huge impact until around level 120.

HiddenFromYou
Salamander
Salamander

Back to top Go down

Post  antaa Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:39 am

ok thx for the tips. So i could also just continue questing till 120 and then do some farming? But it doesnt matter im very weak then?

antaa
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFromYou Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:25 am

I had like 15k at level 100, so yeah, I think you're fine.

HiddenFromYou
Salamander
Salamander

Back to top Go down

Post  antaa Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:08 am

You mean 15k dmg with 1 energy? What mobs should i be farming when reaching 120?

antaa
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post  tibob Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:10 am

salamanders. you will see them when you are there Wink

tibob
Great Worm
Great Worm

Back to top Go down

Post  (USA)Darksol Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:12 am

Yeah to elaborate a bit more on the common mobs. u should buy ghosts until they are the weakest monsters u have. (they are the last monsters that appear on your attacking monsters list) then go up to mini devils then zombies and so on. it takes a while but I boosted my attack by 3,000 a day after a few weeks. (not including world boss rewards)

(USA)Darksol
Fire Rabbit
Fire Rabbit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down