HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice on what to do

4 posters

Go down

Advice on what to do Empty Advice on what to do

Post  opaquer Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:29 pm

Hey guys!

I've been playing for a few months now and I'm level 143. I have a quick question though. My attack is very low, and my monsters aren't very strong. I've got 2 ultimates, some chaos and some ancients, but not much else. I have 190 energy and 160 stamina, but only about 230k attack. What do you guys recommend I should do so I can get a better attack? I keep hearing about people with over 1mil attack, but have no idea how they get that close, or how they get so many high level monsters!

Any advice is appreciated Very Happy!

opaquer
Poppin
Poppin

Back to top Go down

Advice on what to do Empty Re: Advice on what to do

Post  Kirbypepe Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:36 pm

opaquer wrote:Hey guys!

I've been playing for a few months now and I'm level 143. I have a quick question though. My attack is very low, and my monsters aren't very strong. I've got 2 ultimates, some chaos and some ancients, but not much else. I have 190 energy and 160 stamina, but only about 230k attack. What do you guys recommend I should do so I can get a better attack? I keep hearing about people with over 1mil attack, but have no idea how they get that close, or how they get so many high level monsters!

Hmmm at your level, what I would recommend doing is stack your dark monsters. I'm sure you've noticed a lot of people attacking either you or at least seen their profile with loads of dark monsters. For most that's were their damage is at until they get better monsters. As for which dark monsters, that's whichever you think fit best with the amount of allies you have and end up giving you the best income:upkeep:damage ratio. Now a few things that I do is I stack monsters I can farm easily (assuming you don't mind leveling up) but if that does prove to be something you don't want to do then I'd go for buying the monsters and slowly upgrading them to the next level common monsters until you reach the attack that you need. With that added attack you can farm boss summons a little better and slowly increase it that way. Also try to max out your alliance, with the maximum amount of allies that you can have for your level you can find out exactly how big your army can be and how many dark monsters you will need to buy to fill up the army.

Hope that helps =]

Kirbypepe
Cracken
Cracken

Back to top Go down

Post  opaquer Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:39 pm

Kirbypepe wrote:
opaquer wrote:Hey guys!

Hmmm at your level, what I would recommend doing is stack your dark monsters. I'm sure you've noticed a lot of people attacking either you or at least seen their profile with loads of dark monsters. For most that's were their damage is at until they get better monsters. As for which dark monsters, that's whichever you think fit best with the amount of allies you have and end up giving you the best income:upkeep:damage ratio. Now a few things that I do is I stack monsters I can farm easily (assuming you don't mind leveling up) but if that does prove to be something you don't want to do then I'd go for buying the monsters and slowly upgrading them to the next level common monsters until you reach the attack that you need. With that added attack you can farm boss summons a little better and slowly increase it that way. Also try to max out your alliance, with the maximum amount of allies that you can have for your level you can find out exactly how big your army can be and how many dark monsters you will need to buy to fill up the army.

Hope that helps =]

Thanks Very Happy! I have about 140ish allies at the moment - working on getting more Razz! Until a few days ago, I only ever had just enough allies to be able to do the quests and that was it Razz!

opaquer
Poppin
Poppin

Back to top Go down

Post  nunoalves Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:19 pm

At level 143 you can use 715 allies (5 per level). That will allow you to use 4290 monsters in battle. Have you been building buildings? How's your income at the moment?

nunoalves
Tornado
Tornado

Back to top Go down

Post  opaquer Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:24 pm

nunoalves wrote:At level 143 you can use 715 allies (5 per level). That will allow you to use 4290 monsters in battle. Have you been building buildings? How's your income at the moment?

Income is good I think - I'm a tycoon and have a Magic whip, plus I'm using a Bastet as my leader, so I've got 65,000 income per hour (2,406,071 without monsters). I'll need to get working on more allies it seems!

opaquer
Poppin
Poppin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirbypepe Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:28 pm

opaquer wrote:
nunoalves wrote:At level 143 you can use 715 allies (5 per level). That will allow you to use 4290 monsters in battle. Have you been building buildings? How's your income at the moment?

Income is good I think - I'm a tycoon and have a Magic whip, plus I'm using a Bastet as my leader, so I've got 65,000 income per hour (2,406,071 without monsters). I'll need to get working on more allies it seems!

Yeah max allies and more buildings, since it'll be worth it in the long run when you buy the monsters

Kirbypepe
Cracken
Cracken

Back to top Go down

Post  opaquer Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:30 pm

Kirbypepe wrote:
opaquer wrote:

Yeah max allies and more buildings, since it'll be worth it in the long run when you buy the monsters

Awesome, will do Very Happy!

opaquer
Poppin
Poppin

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ❤ Azn Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:23 am

opaquer wrote:

tycoon is not a good class, you benefit more by having your class as ranger or fighter. income really isnt much to worry about in this game later on in lvls(mainly for combines). the regen times for fighter/ranger help a lot

also, once you finish all quests in an area(rank 3) you can sell all those quest monsters except for dark maybe. this will give you more income for more monsters and free up some of your upkeep.
HD ❤ Azn
HD ❤ Azn
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post  opaquer Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 am

HD ❤️ Azn wrote:
opaquer wrote:

tycoon is not a good class, you benefit more by having your class as ranger or fighter. income really isnt much to worry about in this game later on in lvls(mainly for combines). the regen times for fighter/ranger help a lot

also, once you finish all quests in an area(rank 3) you can sell all those quest monsters except for dark maybe. this will give you more income for more monsters and free up some of your upkeep.

That's true! Unfortunately when I started playing, I did what I do in every game and got the class that will get me the most gold Razz. I also put some points onto my attack and defense because I thought it was worth it, and now find out that it's not Sad. Ah well Sad. But that's a good point about selling the older monsters! After rank 3, there's absolutely no need for them anymore?

opaquer
Poppin
Poppin

Back to top Go down

Post  nunoalves Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:46 pm

opaquer wrote:Unfortunately when I started playing, I did what I do in every game and got the class that will get me the most gold Razz. I also put some points onto my attack and defense because I thought it was worth it, and now find out that it's not Sad. Ah well Sad. But that's a good point about selling the older monsters! After rank 3, there's absolutely no need for them anymore?

How many points in total did you put on attack and defense? 4 skill points cost 50 jewels in the store and it costs 200 jewels to reset your skill points. If you spent more than 16 points that way it's probably worth it to reset the skill points and recover them. They're pretty much useless in attack and defense. I made the same mistake when i started playing and ended up starting over.
It sucks to spend 200 jewels to recover from a mistake but if that gives you more than 16 skill points back, then it's worth it.

I also have 160 stamina at the moment and i usually get an Ultimate monster in every world boss (top 10% in attacks). Once you get enough allies and fill your army with dark monsters you'll also easily get into the top 20% in damage, gaining 2 Chaos monsters from it.
What i do is:
Get my exp about 20 points below the next level requirement and stop gaining exp. Wait for the WB to come. Also, around 4 and a half hours before the WB spawns i use up all my stored stamina and stop using it. Put the game aside for a few hours (feels good to take a break too). This gives enough time to recover all the stamina before the boss.
Then when the boss spawns i attack it with the 160 stamina, go to quests and select the first area (grassland). Do the 1 exp quest until i'm 1 exp point from level up (doing this also helps boost the Adventurer achievement). Depending on lag, i might have received a new stamina point. Use it on the boss and go back to quests. Do the quest that gives the most EXP to level up.
Then i quickly do another quest just to get the energy timer moving and go use up my stamina. At this point i already did 320 or so attacks.
Now i go back to quests and do whatever quests i need to. (if any of them are close to 100%, i stop and save the exp bonus for later, just in case). After this i keep attacking the boss. I tend not to use my whole stamina these days because the WB survival times are varying a lot. Sometimes i dont need to use up all of my stamina, other times i fall a bit short. Just keep monitoring it from time to time and when it's about to die i calculate my rank % and adjust my attacks. (i try not to waste any stamina points but you dont need to be as OCD as i am on that :p)

For now your biggest damage boost will come from maxing your allies and dark army. Once that is done, the daily Ultimate + 2 Chaos will help a lot (along with 30 new dark monsters from the level up). Added bonus is the 30 jewels you'll get per boss.

nunoalves
Tornado
Tornado

Back to top Go down

Post  opaquer Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:23 pm

nunoalves wrote:
opaquer wrote:Unfortunately when I started playing, I did what I do in every game and got the class that will get me the most gold Razz. I also put some points onto my attack and defense because I thought it was worth it, and now find out that it's not Sad. Ah well Sad. But that's a good point about selling the older monsters! After rank 3, there's absolutely no need for them anymore?

How many points in total did you put on attack and defense? 4 skill points cost 50 jewels in the store and it costs 200 jewels to reset your skill points. If you spent more than 16 points that way it's probably worth it to reset the skill points and recover them. They're pretty much useless in attack and defense. I made the same mistake when i started playing and ended up starting over.
It sucks to spend 200 jewels to recover from a mistake but if that gives you more than 16 skill points back, then it's worth it.

I also have 160 stamina at the moment and i usually get an Ultimate monster in every world boss (top 10% in attacks). Once you get enough allies and fill your army with dark monsters you'll also easily get into the top 20% in damage, gaining 2 Chaos monsters from it.
What i do is:
Get my exp about 20 points below the next level requirement and stop gaining exp. Wait for the WB to come. Also, around 4 and a half hours before the WB spawns i use up all my stored stamina and stop using it. Put the game aside for a few hours (feels good to take a break too). This gives enough time to recover all the stamina before the boss.
Then when the boss spawns i attack it with the 160 stamina, go to quests and select the first area (grassland). Do the 1 exp quest until i'm 1 exp point from level up (doing this also helps boost the Adventurer achievement). Depending on lag, i might have received a new stamina point. Use it on the boss and go back to quests. Do the quest that gives the most EXP to level up.
Then i quickly do another quest just to get the energy timer moving and go use up my stamina. At this point i already did 320 or so attacks.
Now i go back to quests and do whatever quests i need to. (if any of them are close to 100%, i stop and save the exp bonus for later, just in case). After this i keep attacking the boss. I tend not to use my whole stamina these days because the WB survival times are varying a lot. Sometimes i dont need to use up all of my stamina, other times i fall a bit short. Just keep monitoring it from time to time and when it's about to die i calculate my rank % and adjust my attacks. (i try not to waste any stamina points but you dont need to be as OCD as i am on that :p)

For now your biggest damage boost will come from maxing your allies and dark army. Once that is done, the daily Ultimate + 2 Chaos will help a lot (along with 30 new dark monsters from the level up). Added bonus is the 30 jewels you'll get per boss.

Unfortunately I've got about 68 attack and 28 defense. Think it's worth resetting? As soon as I found out that I don't need attack and defense, I stopped putting stuff to it Razz. And I do that too with the WB, but the only problem is that most times the WB starts/ends at really inconvenient times for me, like when I'm sleeping, so I miss out on some of it Razz.

opaquer
Poppin
Poppin

Back to top Go down

Post  nunoalves Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Sleeping? What do you mean, sleeping!? What's that? Very Happy

Anyway, 68 attack and 28 defense is 32 skill points. It would cost you 400 jewels to buy 32 skill points. You can reset your skills and gain these 32 points back for 200 jewels. (reset skills and not the account). I think it's worth it. If you put them in stamina that'll be 16 extra attacks forever.

nunoalves
Tornado
Tornado

Back to top Go down

Post  opaquer Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:56 pm

nunoalves wrote:Sleeping? What do you mean, sleeping!? What's that? Very Happy

Anyway, 68 attack and 28 defense is 32 skill points. It would cost you 400 jewels to buy 32 skill points. You can reset your skills and gain these 32 points back for 200 jewels. (reset skills and not the account). I think it's worth it. If you put them in stamina that'll be 16 extra attacks forever.

That's true. Just a shame seeing 200 jewels gone, especially when I only have 320 Razz. So, buying the thing for 200 jewels definitely won't get rid of my monsters/money/buildings etc? Just wanting to make sure Razz

opaquer
Poppin
Poppin

Back to top Go down

Post  nunoalves Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:02 am

Oh i just remembered something, hope i'm not too late... When you reset skills, you get them back as unspent. So take advantage of it if/when you do it. Use all the stamina and energy and then reset skills. You'll be able to use them all again as if you had just levelled up.

If you reset skills you wont lose any monsters or buildings. It's actually a commonly used feature for players with lots of stamina. They pay 200 jewels to quickly replenish it.

nunoalves
Tornado
Tornado

Back to top Go down

Post  opaquer Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:33 am

nunoalves wrote:Oh i just remembered something, hope i'm not too late... When you reset skills, you get them back as unspent. So take advantage of it if/when you do it. Use all the stamina and energy and then reset skills. You'll be able to use them all again as if you had just levelled up.

If you reset skills you wont lose any monsters or buildings. It's actually a commonly used feature for players with lots of stamina. They pay 200 jewels to quickly replenish it.

Just in time in fact! Was just about to reset, so I guess I'll use the extra 180 attacks on the WB! Many thanks Very Happy!

opaquer
Poppin
Poppin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down