HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some advice

+3
山ar
jason1der
Prevent
7 posters

Go down

Need some advice Empty Need some advice

Post  Prevent Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:51 am

I was just wondering what everyone thinks I should do to increase my attack

Important monsters: 22 ancients, 11 chaos, 10 ultimate, and 3 S god.

Important commons:1000 Archon, 500 Rich king, and 83 Succubus.

Right now I'm level 80 and on average doing about 750k in damage, my low is about 650k and my high is around 800k. I was wondering if you think I should sell my Archons and increase my Rich kings, and Succubus. Would that cause my damage to fluctuate less, and on average do more damage?

I was also thinking of combining 2 of my s gods, right now i have 1 holy/1 air/1 dark s God. Should I wait or try combing 2 of them?
Prevent
Prevent
Baby Blue Dragon
Baby Blue Dragon

Back to top Go down

Need some advice Empty Re: Need some advice

Post  jason1der Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:59 am

If I had your monsters I would slowly replace all archons with succubus and attack the world bosses until 300 jewels. Connie the sGods using the jewels and farm dungeons. That's what I'd do. But it's your game.

jason1der
Red Eye
Red Eye

Back to top Go down

Post  山ar Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:09 am

Id definitely special combine your s gods, holy and either fire or dark. depending on if you need more stam or more energy. dark+holy=water air+holy=fire. Save your jewels from wb and special combine!
山ar
山ar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Efreet Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:50 am

Rising your attack cause the damage to fluctuate more not less (it's like 20% more or less ),what's important is the minimum damage you're doing and the average which costantly increase with your attack.

Safe combining your S-god (i personally would go with air+holy) would greatly increase your attack and it's worth a lot more than adding low level monsters.

SS-god Novanus attack 312k is ~ 1000 grim reaper but you need less gold to get him.
Efreet
Efreet
Kentaurus
Kentaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  rockingryanraj Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:24 am

I too would strongly suggest novanus. But if more attacks with water also gives u more damage. More damage gives u more money. More monsters from that money. Get the ss God doesn't matter which one, you won't go wrong with either of them.:-D

rockingryanraj
Eggmong
Eggmong

Back to top Go down

Post  Prevent Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:04 am

Decimus wrote:Id definitely special combine your s gods, holy and either fire or dark. depending on if you need more stam or more energy. dark+holy=water air+holy=fire.  Save your jewels from wb and special combine!

The thing is I want more stamina, but I want more attack even more then that. So I would probably go with the SS fire God, but I wanted to know if I did go with the SS water God, would the attack I would lose for not getting a SS fire god even matter since I'm getting stamina faster and attacking more?

Also right now I saved up 281 jewels so after the 1-80 mini WB I should have enough to special combine and be ready for the main WB today.
Prevent
Prevent
Baby Blue Dragon
Baby Blue Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Efreet Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:37 am

Depends of how much stamina and attack you have .

The difference in attack between the two is about 94k.

Lets say the world boss stay up 10 hours, and in this time you do 800 attacks.

Total difference in damage bwtween the two is 75.2M
Water ability gives 4-5 more stamina x hour, for 10 hours lets assume its 50 more attacks, so the difference shrinks to 64.3M

This is ofc only a calculation with a single monster... if the extra attacks the SS-god gives you are covering the 75M loss then you get more with the water ability.

Edit: For clarification we're talking at about 1.5M attack per hit to get even during 10 hours, less time you have for regenerating the more attack you need to overcome the loss.
Efreet
Efreet
Kentaurus
Kentaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Prevent Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:08 pm

Efreet wrote:Depends of how much stamina and attack you have .

The difference in attack between the two is about 94k.

Lets say the world boss stay up 10 hours, and in this time you do 800 attacks.

Total difference in damage bwtween the two is 75.2M
Water ability gives 4-5 more stamina x hour, for 10 hours lets assume its 50 more attacks, so the difference shrinks to 64.3M

This is ofc only a calculation with a single monster... if the extra attacks the SS-god gives you are covering the 75M loss then you get more with the water ability.

Edit: For clarification we're talking at about 1.5M attack per hit to get even during 10 hours, less time you have for regenerating the more attack you need to overcome the loss.

Taking what you said into consideration, I would probably go with the SS fire God then. One more quick question, how do you figure out the average damage a monster would add to your current attack?

EDIT: Should I also sell my Archons and focus on Rich kings and Succubus?
Prevent
Prevent
Baby Blue Dragon
Baby Blue Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Efreet Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:28 pm

You can simply use its base attack, it's accurate enough.

As for the Rich king etc. ideally yes but replacing monster it's a thing you should do when you're at the monster cap, i.e. when the archon is the lowest monster you're using in attack.
Every Rich King replacing an Archon adds 48 damage (But with 1.8 more upkeep), If NOW those archon were Rich King you'll get 48k attack, nice but pales in comparison to a success fusion in the ultimate/god tier.
For now start buying Rich King/Succubus till your cap, by the time you reach the monster cap limit you should have enough attack that a 48k gain is marginal.
Efreet
Efreet
Kentaurus
Kentaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Prevent Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:19 pm

Hmmm, I thought there would of been more of an increase in damage. I guess I'll just work on the dark monsters slowly but surely.
Prevent
Prevent
Baby Blue Dragon
Baby Blue Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Prevent Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:42 pm

Can someone also tell me if Mephisto leader effect makes all damage I do *WB/RIVAL/ETC* increase, or just when I attack someone?
Prevent
Prevent
Baby Blue Dragon
Baby Blue Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  [Ace] Gh0st Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:53 pm

Godly wrote:Can someone also tell me if Mephisto leader effect makes all damage I do *WB/RIVAL/ETC* increase, or just when I attack someone?

Dark leader effect impacts the damage you do when attacking rivals, world bosses, or bosses summoned by players (the ones that give gold as rewards). Dark leader effect does NOT impact the damage you do when attacking a boss in dungeon.

[Ace] Gh0st
Cracken
Cracken

Back to top Go down

Post  Prevent Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:30 pm

[Ace] Gh0st wrote:
Godly wrote:Can someone also tell me if Mephisto leader effect makes all damage I do *WB/RIVAL/ETC* increase, or just when I attack someone?

Dark leader effect impacts the damage you do when attacking rivals, world bosses, or bosses summoned by players (the ones that give gold as rewards).  Dark leader effect does NOT impact the damage you do when attacking a boss in dungeon.

Thanks, I will switch from Novanus to Mephisto, I don't need energy.
Prevent
Prevent
Baby Blue Dragon
Baby Blue Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  fedabis Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:59 am

I'm wondering on how you've got such sgods at lvl 80...
I cant even get an ultimate.

Good luck with the jewels i think that i'd do fire sgod too for AP.
fedabis
fedabis
Tiga
Tiga

Back to top Go down

Post  Prevent Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:22 pm

fedabis wrote:I'm wondering on how you've got such sgods at lvl 80...
I cant even get an ultimate.

Good luck with the jewels i think that i'd do fire sgod too for AP.

I spent all my points on energy when starting out, speed leveled until I was 70, used my saved up jewels to relocate all to stamina, and only focused on 1-80 WB. Doing this I was able to get about 15-25 jewels a day from 1-80 WB.

I would do this until 700-800 jewels saved up then spend it all on main WB.... before the reward change i would get 2 gods, now I get 1 S god.

The key to my plan is stay at my current level for as long as possible, it might be boring not doing quests or fighting rivals, but it works as you get stronger, jewels will be easier to get in mini and main WB.

Basically when doing this you will be relying on attacks to get you a high ranking, as you save up jewels and use them on the main WB and get stronger monsters, you will realize that damage is now netting you more jewels as you get stronger.

I have been lvl 80 for like 3 months just doing this over and over lol.

EDIT: And I did special combine and got SS GOD Novacunus or whatever the name
Prevent
Prevent
Baby Blue Dragon
Baby Blue Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down