HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Help?

4 posters

Go down

Some Help? Empty Some Help?

Post  Radiation Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:16 pm

Hey guys could i get some help/input here?
So i can get a legend off LV150 dungeon. This costs me 10/11 stam.
Now i get around 10/12 million per x5 hit on 200+ bosses, the ones that give out money, not dungeons.

So what do you guys think is more profitable (in terms of attack)

Last edited by Radiation on Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Radiation
Radiation
Minota
Minota

Back to top Go down

Some Help? Empty Re: Some Help?

Post  Abyssion Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:36 pm

You get 10-12 mil off 5x hit and you only got 1.5 mil attack? Doesn't seem right....unless you forgot to update your avatar thingy lol

Abyssion
Minota
Minota

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiation Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:51 pm

Abyssion wrote:You get 10-12 mil off 5x hit and you only got 1.5 mil attack? Doesn't seem right....unless you forgot to update your avatar thingy lol

thanks for that, didn't notice my layout wasn't good. What i meant is i get 10/12 mill of the 200+ money boss (archangel, Poseidon etc)
Radiation
Radiation
Minota
Minota

Back to top Go down

Post  Abyssion Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:04 pm

Radiation wrote:
Abyssion wrote:You get 10-12 mil off 5x hit and you only got 1.5 mil attack? Doesn't seem right....unless you forgot to update your avatar thingy lol

thanks for that, didn't notice my layout wasn't good. What i meant is i get 10/12 mill of the 200+ money boss (archangel, Poseidon etc)

Sorry dont mean to keep spamming your topic.. but im at lvl 103, im only getting like 300k off of WB's and high lvl summons off 5x hit.

I take it itll even out as i gain lvls?

Abyssion
Minota
Minota

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiation Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:13 pm

hmmm, thats interesting, i didnt know that rewards scaled to level..
no that cant be right... i'm not sure.

i definitely know that the initial money per hit such as WB or the money you get under the damage is scaled to level.However not sure bout the boss payout.
I dont think so, because i fast leveled from level 120 to lvl 154 and i didnt see the boss payout increase except like the 100k per hit that came off the dmg increase of using more monsters
Radiation
Radiation
Minota
Minota

Back to top Go down

Post  [Ace] Gh0st Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:45 pm

Radiation wrote:Hey guys could i get some help/input here?
So i can get a legend off LV150 dungeon. This costs me 10/11 stam.
Now i get around 10/12 million per x5 hit on 200+ bosses, the ones that give out money, not dungeons.

So what do you guys think is more profitable (in terms of attack)

Farming dungeon is definitely more profitable. Legends are stronger than the level 90 commons (e.g. volcan, devil eye, etc.), and once you get enough, you can combine them up. If you can manage, I would try farming ancients off 200 dungeon. Same average atk gain/stamina, but ancients are 1 tier up so it's easier to combine them.

[Ace] Gh0st
Cracken
Cracken

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiation Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:12 pm

Yeah, i just got a dark sgod over a legend dark, so now i do 0.14/0.15% per x5 hit. Ill check the 200 one. See how many attacks i need
Radiation
Radiation
Minota
Minota

Back to top Go down

Post  JManS Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:14 am

Unless you have a huge amount of monsters missing from your cap or are using a ton of ghosts/whatever, the dungeon is going to always be more lucrative for you. The uncommons have no upkeep and you will use them in combining eventually.
JManS
JManS
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiation Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:30 am

JManS wrote:Unless you have a huge amount of monsters missing from your cap or are using a ton of ghosts/whatever, the dungeon is going to always be more lucrative for you. The uncommons have no upkeep and you will use them in combining eventually.
well im at 1700 DA and 2900 DK and like 107 Evil eyes or whatever they are called. Its just at the moment it takes 10 stam to get a legend, and the 150 die so quick i have to keep checking. Its just such a hassle for a bit larger reward.
Radiation
Radiation
Minota
Minota

Back to top Go down

Post  JManS Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:23 pm

Dungeon is definitely your best bet then. On a related note, it still amazes me as to how people have no idea how to build and maintain a common army. There's a guy my level with a Perseus that attacks me almost daily and he loses about 50% of the time because his income is probably about 10mil less than mine, and I have a full dark build Question 

I know what you mean, it's pretty annoying to have to keep attacking every 30 seconds. When I check my MW I want to spend the energy and stam and put it down until my energy is recharged.
JManS
JManS
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum