HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Early Game Check In and Question

5 posters

Go down

Early Game Check In and Question Empty Early Game Check In and Question

Post  macnsteezy Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:48 pm

First off, I would like to thank the MW community for being so helpful with my previous thread. I was given extremely useful advice and now have started my account with a more developed understanding of the game. Shout out thanks to Hd <3 Azn, Monster, Sauce87, and PX for taking the time to help me out. 
     This is my first attempt playing this game, and I have decided to take a slower approach, milking jewels to add to my skill points. I have gone full stamina, and have been placing relatively consistent bounties on my account, almost lvl 3 immortal.

I am Level 20 .  with 43 Stamina and everything else standard. I luckily made it into the top 20% on my first WB, which happened to be polaris, so that gave me my first two Chaos Monsters. I also have stocked up on ghosts, right now I have 532 ghosts, and 592 / 600 monsters. Thanks to all the high level summons from the HD members. I am working my way through rank 2 in the eastern seaside for the magic rope. I make 2,548 per hour, with 0 upkeep so far, and have my first 1,000,000 in the bank.

I feel like I got off to a good start, but I am wondering if I should add anything to energy, so I can level up quicker during the WB, and more consistently place in 20% or higher?
     My goal is to continue to be Stamina Heavy, and I like the Idea of building a pure stamina account, raking in jewels at much lower levels. But am I perhaps wasting an opportunity to score better in WB with only 25 energy?

Also, and i know it is extremely early, if anyone has any suggested ideas or advice, I am all ears. Thanks again for such a helpful community and hopefully I can work myself into a clan at some point to make this game more socially interactive. 

-MacNSteezy

macnsteezy
Tutla
Tutla

Back to top Go down

Early Game Check In and Question Empty Re: Early Game Check In and Question

Post  monster Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:45 pm

first off Congrats on getting 2 chaos at lvl 20 thats a great achievement:cheers:     

There are a lot of ways on how u go on from here, here are my thoughts: 

1.) you can go 1-1 build add 1 energy and 1 stam every time u lvl until u hit 50 energy and have all the other SP from achievements to stam.

2.) leave energy at 25 and go pure stam. With lvlng during wb what u can do is before wb make sure u have 90% xp to lvl so that when wb is up u can hit it with ur 43 stam then lvl up giving u another 43 attacks on the wb(the lvl up combo).

Another trick is also how u do ur quests, make sure u leave each quest at 90%(or the last percent before it will max) notice that when u max a quest it gives u additional xp so maxing all the 7 quests in 1 quest area it will provide a good boost with ur xp.

3.) Since u can already place at 20% with 43 stam u can also begin to focus on building ur energy until 50. Still the SPs u get from achievements should still go to stam.

y 50? imo its a good amount of energy for quests up to lvl 50...

Ow I forgot to ask, did u spend 10 jewels to replenish stam to get to top 20%? if so u still need to add stam...so as to prevent spending jewels Smile

Hope this helps...it was nice of u to mention us who replied to ur posts/questions its my pleasure to be of help ...

monster
Ent
Ent

Back to top Go down

Post  macnsteezy Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:58 pm

Thanks again for the reply monster. To answer your question, no,i didn't spend any jewels to reach the top 20%. It was polaris, so i had to continually wake up during the night to use the limited stam and energy i had. Ha.i guess it paid off.

I need to start leveling up how you mentioned, leaving the quests until 90% so i can take advantage of the extra xp when i need it, during wb.

I'm stuck between leveling up my energy slightly, like you said to 50, or keep my pure stamina build. I feel that Im in a lull, inbetween being able to level so quickly, like early game, and having decently high Stam, like later on.

I guess For now, I'll stay pure stam, continuing to reach achievements and add all sp to stam. I think next level i get the mini satan, and replace the ghosts. I'm outside the top 20% of attacks currently,i might be able to swoop in if i level up again, but i doubt it.

Thanks again for the tips monster

macnsteezy
Tutla
Tutla

Back to top Go down

Post  macnsteezy Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:23 pm

Just got into top 20% of attacks! I'll stay consistent and should have two more chaos coming my way.

Also,i didn't spend any jewels to get the first 20% , but i did buy the +4 skill points with my first 50 jewels.

Achievement wise,i feel it will be so difficult getting the immortal to level 10 , and the one called "great -----" , the one that is just overall losses... The damn immortal achievement takes so much damn money to place bounties from my shitty punching bag. I try to only place bounties when i have 100 health, so i get more overall losses as well

macnsteezy
Tutla
Tutla

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ❤ Azn Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:37 pm

if you ever start a new account again, first thing to mark off your list is KO losses and battle losses. these are done at a lower level because less money is needed to heal and bounty. with those maxed out, youll only be lvl 10-11 with +40 SP to start off with(not including SP from normal lvling). from there, I would focus on pure stamina build but only hit each WB 1 time for a while to stack jewels and hit summon bosses for cash. purchase tons of buildings until you have a nice amount of income, then start buying monsters until your army is full. after a while of doing this, you can then start going all out on WB and start leveling again to continue the process. I would at least have 41 energy, just so you can do ancient quests later on. Ive done it before and placed top 10% in both attack and damages, but made that account one of my PBs lol. hit me up if you need any help or advice
HD ❤ Azn
HD ❤ Azn
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post  monster Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:44 pm

That's good not being able to spend the 10 jewels for stam replenish...

So u have a punching bag? even better lol, u can pause putting ur main on bounty, wat u can do with ur PB is to attack ur main, remember 1 win from atks of others givs u 1 exp, and healing ur PB won't cost that much ...with this, ur beginning to lvl ur conqueror achievement...

goodluck getting those chaos cheers

Here add me 0027335848 will put u on bounty maybe twice Smile

monster
Ent
Ent

Back to top Go down

Post  macnsteezy Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:48 pm

I just added you, no need to bounty me.i just found an interesting, niche, to the game...
I'm constantly resetting my second account...using the 10 jewels to buy 10k gold, putting bounty on my main, then doing it all over again.... Plus, some low levels attack and lose anyways. Win win situation.just time consuming

macnsteezy
Tutla
Tutla

Back to top Go down

Post  Mochimjo Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:15 am

I can help you with your bounty achiev
I dont mind giving you some daily
Just post your alliance code :d

Mochimjo
Fairy
Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post  macnsteezy Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:23 am

I feel i may have added you already mochi, but my code is: 0451369146

You guys are too kind. I can't believe how many bounty ko's it takes for that damn immortal achievement.

Ps. I'm so damn close to the top 10% I'm not sure i will get there, but an ultimate sounds so nice

macnsteezy
Tutla
Tutla

Back to top Go down

Post  Bane Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:27 am

I wouldve go a different path

First , getting all these loses and KO's is very time consuming, and u're better off (getting stronger) by not wasting time down there in that shithole, and grow instead.

2ndly, U only need 50 stamina, to ever gain top 10-20% in wb. It all depends on your sleep routine , it depends how u set ur alarm clock. The more stamina = the less frequently u have to check. If u have no problem checking very often, u can leave it at 50 stamina and still get top 10% or 20% on wb. 

But if u wanna sleep longer or so , put more into stamina.

And yes adding some points in energy also help to lvl during wb faster, for recharge stamina. So leaving energy out is bad, put some energy in is win-win situation. U dont get more HITS/attacks on wb by leaving energy out.

my 2 cents~~
Bane
Bane
Hydra
Hydra

http://www.gamephantom.com

Back to top Go down

Post  macnsteezy Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:50 pm

Mer. That's slightly disheartening. Regarding your first part, about wasting time getting losses and immortal, i figured it would be much easier at a low level then i high one. And my over all strategy was to play slow, to milk as many damn jewels as possible, so i could have a lot of skill points, without paying for this game.

As for your second point,i totally understand.judging i have no problem Checking my game every 20 minutes when I'm sleeping, 50 stam seems optimum. But i figured if i had 200+ stam at some point, And keep My level ups for wb, it would be significantly more attacks then 50. Plus i figured i can get infinite xp with my alternate account, by attacking my main and losing, and constantly resetting that account.it's like having infinite energy, just a little slower.

I respect what you have to say, greatly in fact. I figured i was playing the atypical way, but the whole point was to milk the lower wb for jewels, to add to sp, to make me stronger in the long run.

I got off to a good start, already an ultimate at level 25, and Lots of hd alliances that help summon high level bosses. I feel I'm strong for My level, and will have a good chance of putting in work on the mini wb when i get up a few more levels.... I'm only at 57 stam, so if you really think i should start spamming my sp into energy, i respect your advice. Thank you for your reply

macnsteezy
Tutla
Tutla

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ❤ Azn Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:02 pm

[TSR] Azrael wrote:I wouldve go a different path

First , getting all these loses and KO's is very time consuming, and u're better off (getting stronger) by not wasting time down there in that shithole, and grow instead.

with 2 devices or 1 device/pc with bluestacks, I actually completed both achievements in 1 night. you just need a "sugar daddy" account to keep putting you up on bounty and have a pretty good amount of cash to heal with on your new account. just spam heal while another account is putting you up on bounty, and the losses pile up fast

Early Game Check In and Question 2013-011Early Game Check In and Question 2013-012Early Game Check In and Question 2013-013
HD ❤ Azn
HD ❤ Azn
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post  macnsteezy Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:10 pm

Mochi was my sugar daddy early on ha, out of the kindness in his heart, he bountied me like 100+ times already. I just need to put the work in with my other device tonight to start stacking that immortal achievement.
That being said, I am lost. So many high level players seemingly scoff at the idea of slow leveling. I like the idea so much to stay pure, and chase the jewels At low level wb. But maybe i don't understand the complexities of the game. I am closely following banjies thread, for he had a similar idea.

Currently, I'm 27, and i feel if i can stuck up enough chaos in early levels, i can do some small combining and be very competitive at lower levels, snagging those mini wb jewels.but lots of high level players i respect seem to think this is a flawed way to progress in this game :/

macnsteezy
Tutla
Tutla

Back to top Go down

Post  HD ❤ Azn Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:30 pm

the only real reason is better monster rewards from higher bosses Smile slow leveling is VERY SLOW lol and it takes forever, but you wont have to spend a single penny on the game and spending jewels on SP, that stays with you through the whole game
HD ❤ Azn
HD ❤ Azn
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down