HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InFury's Intro

2 posters

Go down

InFury's Intro Empty InFury's Intro

Post  (SoL)Fury Mon May 27, 2013 3:12 pm

Hey everyone!

Nice to meet you! My game name is (DMC)Infury, one of the first people that allied me was [DMC]Link and i asked to join their clan. I do not mean to be posting anything about any other clans. I just thought that it played an important part in my MW life. I just started playing approximately 50 hours ago and ever since i have been a bit addicted. Haha.. I joined this forum, as i have been seeing HD around and i came across this when i was browsing about tactics and googling. These forums are awesome and very helpful to let me grasp what I need to do instead of just leveling up. I would love to work together with everyone and get better at this game. I have already reset my account once, when i was level 8 because i had just put points on energy and attack.

Well nice to talk with everyone!

My game code is 422 324 1923. Please add me if you want to rise to the top with me (or just help raise me, if you are a lot higher level) haha Wink

(SoL)Fury
Murloc
Murloc

Back to top Go down

InFury's Intro Empty Re: InFury's Intro

Post  山ar Mon May 27, 2013 5:21 pm

(DMC)InFury wrote:Hey everyone!

Nice to meet you! My game name is (DMC)Infury, one of the first people that allied me was [DMC]Link and i asked to join their clan. I do not mean to be posting anything about any other clans. I just thought that it played an important part in my MW life. I just started playing approximately 50 hours ago and ever since i have been a bit addicted. Haha.. I joined this forum, as i have been seeing HD around and i came across this when i was browsing about tactics and googling. These forums are awesome and very helpful to let me grasp what I need to do instead of just leveling up. I would love to work together with everyone and get better at this game. I have already reset my account once, when i was level 8 because i had just put points on energy and attack.

Well nice to talk with everyone!

My game code is 422 324 1923. Please add me if you want to rise to the top with me (or just help raise me, if you are a lot higher level) haha Wink
Welcome!
山ar
山ar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down