HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To camp at 80 or not?

5 posters

Go down

To camp at 80 or not? Empty To camp at 80 or not?

Post  xNERA Mon May 20, 2013 11:34 am

Alright so my question is the common one. Should i camp at lv 80 for the small WB ( for jewel) or just move on.
Here are my current stats:
lv 79
123 STA
70 ENERGY
128 JEWEL
220k ATK
Currently camping at lv 80 seems not so good for me due to the fact my atk is low and i would hardly get a decent placing. However in the future when my atk gets higher , i should be able to get decent placing, getting decent jewel farm. ( < not sure if it is correct to say so. Still pretty new to the game). I dont mind playing the game slowly , camping at lv 80 . However would it be a feasible plan?

xNERA
Red Eye
Red Eye

Back to top Go down

To camp at 80 or not? Empty Re: To camp at 80 or not?

Post  bangje Mon May 20, 2013 11:55 am

Regarding you current attack and stats I would advise you to go on and to camp at level 160 for more jewels.
A lot of strong people are farming the mini WB and with my current damage (470k) it's impossible to get into the top 50 without a lvl-up. Continue leveling and getting stronguer army.

One option is to wait for the new update to continue your leveling and enjoy the new rewards on WB with I hope ultimate for top 10%!
bangje
bangje
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  Stealth Mon May 20, 2013 12:21 pm

Lol I have 900k and more stam and dont get top 50. THE MINI WB MIGHT be non viable for us non spenders. I just use it for free stuff. Its not really part of my overall strat.

In my opinion your focus on jewels first and attk 2nd is bad strategy. Attack and stam are the engines driving your ability to gain income and farm wb. Without seeing your acct build your commons...

Stealth
Tutla
Tutla

Back to top Go down

Post  山ar Mon May 20, 2013 11:32 pm

xNERA wrote:Alright so my question is the common one. Should i camp at lv 80 for the small WB ( for jewel) or just move on.
Here are my current stats:
lv 79
123 STA
70 ENERGY
128 JEWEL
220k ATK
Currently camping at lv 80 seems not so good for me due to the fact my atk is low and i would hardly get a decent placing. However in the future when my atk gets higher , i should be able to get decent placing, getting decent jewel farm. ( < not sure if it is correct to say so. Still pretty new to the game). I dont mind playing the game slowly , camping at lv 80 . However would it be a feasible plan?

Id lvl continue lvling, save up from wb fights and do a skills reset. only pump your skill points into stam/energy. With your current sp distribution the jewels you are making now wont be worth halting your progress.
山ar
山ar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  xNERA Thu May 23, 2013 9:14 am

kind of forgot to mention something. I dont play in the global server. I play in the asia server. I manage to get the follow score for the last mini WB.
65.3m dmg (rank 243)
268atk (rank 537)

xNERA
Red Eye
Red Eye

Back to top Go down

Post  山ar Thu May 23, 2013 2:21 pm

xNERA wrote:kind of forgot to mention something. I dont play in the global server. I play in the asia server. I manage to get the follow score for the last mini WB.
65.3m dmg (rank 243)
268atk (rank 537)

id lvl up
山ar
山ar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Px Thu May 23, 2013 4:11 pm

if u can get at leat top200 dmg and u can be online every mini and main WBs u should stop, mini wb is much better to farm jewels cause it dies very fast.. and mid wb always overlaps with main wb, so u need a lot more to farm both..

EDIT: just saw its not on global, so maybe the timing is not the same..

Px
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down