Give me advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Give me advice

Post  ShadoωForce on Mon May 13, 2013 4:14 am

im lvl 80 and dont want to lvlup tongue soz i can hit on wb1-80 for extra jewels but i want to go farm sala's should i just powerlvl directly to 200 or just keep stacking jewels from both wb for more SP?
ShadoωForce
Monster Bat
Monster Bat

Back to top Go down

Re: Give me advice

Post  HD Fattie on Mon May 13, 2013 7:25 am

There have been many discussions about this issue and the more popular thread is http://monsterwarlord.forumotion.com/t228-fast-leveling-vs-slow-lvling-with-monster-build-up-question-silent. You can find out more information there if you have any more questions after reading the thread i provided feel free to ask. Very Happy
HD Fattie
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Px on Mon May 13, 2013 8:39 pm

if u can get lots of jewels from both wb (at least 60 combined) u can stop lvl and just increase ur stats until u feel its enough.. and u also need some chaos from main WB to increase dmg

Px
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  JManS on Tue May 14, 2013 11:59 am

ShadoωForce wrote:im lvl 80 and dont want to lvlup tongue soz i can hit on wb1-80 for extra jewels but i want to go farm sala's should i just powerlvl directly to 200 or just keep stacking jewels from both wb for more SP?
You can still get those jewels from the 81-160 boss.
JManS
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  kay irode on Tue May 14, 2013 12:04 pm

Nope, getting jewels from 81-160 boss is muuch hard than getting it from the mini boss... i got 15 jewels from mini boss.. now i get 3 jewels on 81-160 boss lol... 7 jewels if lucky..

kay irode
Eggmong
Eggmong

Back to top Go down

Post  JManS on Tue May 14, 2013 12:08 pm

Is it worth it to you to stay level 80 just for that? If it is then go for it, I personally wouldn't. I was only putting 1 attack in the level bosses for the jewels. You can make a lot more money from summoned bosses and gain more attack that way.
JManS
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post  kay irode on Tue May 14, 2013 12:11 pm

Yeah well, i wouldnt stay 80 too... im lvling once every wb. Just wanted to say that the 81-160 boss isnt good for jewels : p

kay irode
Eggmong
Eggmong

Back to top Go down

Post  Px on Tue May 14, 2013 5:33 pm

JManS wrote:Is it worth it to you to stay level 80 just for that? If it is then go for it, I personally wouldn't. I was only putting 1 attack in the level bosses for the jewels. You can make a lot more money from summoned bosses and gain more attack that way.
if ure stopping to save jewels i think before lvl 80 is better cause it dies really fast (was trying to farm it with my pb.. it dies in like 3 hours) and doesnt always overlap with main wb.. so every 27 hours u can get those jewels, as for mid WB is like every 34 hours and from what ive been seeing its always about 3 hours after main wb, and also dies 3 hours after..
so in 9 days u get 8 mini and 6.3 mid bosses... but not sure wich one would be harder to get into top 50 or whatever..

Px
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Px on Tue May 14, 2013 5:36 pm

kay irode wrote:Yeah well, i wouldnt stay 80 too... im lvling once every wb. Just wanted to say that the 81-160 boss isnt good for jewels : p
i think it is after a long time slow levelling and some ancient farming after lvl 140 or so

Px
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  山ar on Thu May 16, 2013 3:59 am

Px wrote:
kay irode wrote:Yeah well, i wouldnt stay 80 too... im lvling once every wb. Just wanted to say that the 81-160 boss isnt good for jewels : p
i think it is after a long time slow levelling and some ancient farming after lvl 140 or so

80-160 Boss is good for jewels unless you fast leveled. in that case none of the mini WB is good for jewels. If you slow/regular leveled (lvl up once or twice during wb) then all minis are good for jewels. I definitely wouldn't stay at 80 unless you are getting top 200 in attacks and damage, cause jewel payout isn't as good as regular WB.
山ar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoωForce on Thu May 16, 2013 6:19 pm

Decimus wrote:
Px wrote:

80-160 Boss is good for jewels unless you fast leveled. in that case none of the mini WB is good for jewels. If you slow/regular leveled (lvl up once or twice during wb) then all minis are good for jewels. I definitely wouldn't stay at 80 unless you are getting top 200 in attacks and damage, cause jewel payout isn't as good as regular WB.

Well im always somewhere in the top 300 when i use 90% of stam on it But after a fue att increases i think ill get loads of jewels from both wb
ShadoωForce
Monster Bat
Monster Bat

Back to top Go down

Post  山ar on Thu May 16, 2013 11:31 pm

ShadoωForce wrote:
Decimus wrote:
Px wrote:

Well im always somewhere in the top 300 when i use 90% of stam on it But after a fue att increases i think ill get loads of jewels from both wb

Well if you are getting jewels from this boss I would level up, youll eventually get jewels from 80-160 boss unless you decide to fast level. Plus you can start farming ancients, getting quest rewards etc. Not to mention at lvl 201/251 the eggs upgrade. Just my opinion... Shocked
山ar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoωForce on Fri May 17, 2013 3:21 am

Decimus wrote:
ShadoωForce wrote:
Decimus wrote:
Px wrote:

Well if you are getting jewels from this boss I would level up, youll eventually get jewels from 80-160 boss unless you decide to fast level. Plus you can start farming ancients, getting quest rewards etc. Not to mention at lvl 201/251 the eggs upgrade. Just my opinion... Shocked

loads of ppl started farmin ancients b4re me soz i wont catch up meaning ill get almost no jewels from 80-160 boss
btw i can get 2ancients every day from mid wb in a while lrdy saved up to 453 jewels now find out what to spend on
ShadoωForce
Monster Bat
Monster Bat

Back to top Go down

Post  山ar on Fri May 17, 2013 4:23 am

ShadoωForce wrote:
Decimus wrote:
ShadoωForce wrote:
Decimus wrote:
Px wrote:

loads of ppl started farmin ancients b4re me soz i wont catch up meaning ill get almost no jewels from 80-160 boss
btw i can get 2ancients every day from mid wb in a while lrdy saved up to 453 jewels now find out what to spend on

I haven't started farming ancients yet and Im doing top 10% damage and attacks in WB easily, also getting top 200 in damage and top 10% on 80-160 WB, again I have yet to start farming ancients. as for the jewels you've saved up, id buy nothing but skill points. Trust me on this.
山ar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  山ar on Fri May 17, 2013 4:24 am

ShadoωForce wrote:
Decimus wrote:
ShadoωForce wrote:
Decimus wrote:
Px wrote:

I haven't started farming ancients yet and Im doing top 10% damage and attacks in WB easily, also getting top 200 in damage and top 10% on 80-160 WB, again I have yet to start farming ancients. as for the jewels you've saved up, id buy nothing but skill points. Trust me on this.
山ar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoωForce on Fri May 17, 2013 5:27 pm

Decimus wrote:
ShadoωForce wrote:
Decimus wrote:
ShadoωForce wrote:
Decimus wrote:
Px wrote:

i cant farm ancients or ill lvlup.... imma use the jewels on wb(all) to get god or godx2 = increase in att = more jewelz
ShadoωForce
Monster Bat
Monster Bat

Back to top Go down

Post  Eternel on Fri May 17, 2013 6:48 pm

Farming ancients is worth it at lvl 135+ I guess. Once you have all the items stamina/energy at least.
For 30 jewels, seriously it's the best. Nothing can catch the radar in attak/jewel.

Think about it:
you are lvl 150:
-> you use 30 radars. Boom, 25-35 salas.
25 salas = 32 750 attacks for 30 jewels.

-> 5 monster jewels, you need to be VERY LUCKY for having 32 000+ attacks in 6 tries. ( once a Phoenix, one a blue dragon, 3 times...Laughing )

-> WB: even if you have 2 gods and 2 ultimates, even the best monsters ( bone dragon X2 and hydra X2 ) = ~124 000 attack. ( need to be VERY LUCKY AGAIN )
124 000 for what ? More than 700 jewels if you are an average player.

700 jewels for 124 000 attacks. ( you will have back 90 jewels so 610 jewels in the end )
Radar: 32 000 attack for 30 jewels in average at the beginning. ( more your lvl is higher more you catch monsters ) so 124 000 attacks = 120 jewels = 4 radars...

I know Gods etc are good-looking but the price is too much for the attack obtained.
If you wanna try having some gods with the WB, at least, wait for the new update. Better rewards even if I guess you will need spend more jewels than the actual WB need.

Eternel
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  山ar on Fri May 17, 2013 11:08 pm

ShadoωForce wrote:
Decimus wrote:
ShadoωForce wrote:
Decimus wrote:
ShadoωForce wrote:
Decimus wrote:
Px wrote:

i cant farm ancients or ill lvlup.... imma use the jewels on wb(all) to get god or godx2 = increase in att = more jewelz

buying stam for attacks is a waste, if you are gonna spend your jewels buy skill points!!! K im done giving advice, read more on this forum. Im not the only one that feels this way. Anyhow good luck with your character, main thing is you have fun. You will eventually come to see things as I do now but do as you like till then, cheers!!!
山ar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoωForce on Fri May 24, 2013 4:18 am

Decimus wrote:
ShadoωForce wrote:
Decimus wrote:
ShadoωForce wrote:
Decimus wrote:
ShadoωForce wrote:
Decimus wrote:
Px wrote:

buying stam for attacks is a waste, if you are gonna spend your jewels buy skill points!!! K im done giving advice, read more on this forum. Im not the only one that feels this way. Anyhow good luck with your character, main thing is you have fun. You will eventually come to see things as I do now but do as you like till then, cheers!!!

Ty for the advice but i'm pretty sure other high lvl's are doing same thing with ancients. but i get easily in top 250 in wb1-80 soz imma continue until i get higher
ShadoωForce
Monster Bat
Monster Bat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top