HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Anime/Manga fans out there!

+8
dashstrike
山ar
Shuukei
[Zafire]
zzz339
kenjihimura
HD ❤ Fine
~~|°Ryuu^
12 posters

Go down

Any Anime/Manga fans out there! Empty Any Anime/Manga fans out there!

Post  ~~|°Ryuu^ Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:12 am

Just wondering how many of us are Otakus, or even just casual watchers ;D
post your fav(s) anime/manga/manhwa to read/watch in your spare time

Mine would probally be....
Manga: really hard to choose but probally Kuroshitsuji
Anime: again hard >< but i would have to say Fairy Tail (even tho they cut it :/)

~~|°Ryuu^
Monster Bat
Monster Bat

Back to top Go down

Any Anime/Manga fans out there! Empty Re: Any Anime/Manga fans out there!

Post  HD ❤ Fine Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Manga: fairy tail, naruto, bleach, toriko, one piece.

Anime: all in manga except bleach since its stop. 3 animes this season, Hataraku Maou-sama!, Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko and Shingeki no Kyojin.

HD ❤ Fine
HD ❤ Fine
Ballock
Ballock

Back to top Go down

Post  kenjihimura Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:01 pm

Mange - naruto, bleach, soul eater, deadman wonderland

Anime - Naruto, Bleach, Soul Eater
kenjihimura
kenjihimura
Tutla
Tutla

Back to top Go down

Post  zzz339 Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:02 pm

dont read manga
anime: bleach, sword art online, accel world

zzz339
Fairy
Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~|°Ryuu^ Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:13 am

HD ❤️ Fine wrote:Manga: fairy tail, naruto, bleach, toriko, one piece.

Anime: all in manga except bleach since its stop. 3 animes this season, Hataraku Maou-sama!, Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko and Shingeki no Kyojin.

!!! i read all those too :3 other then Toriko that is. recently started the anime tho seems really good ^^ heard it replaced DBZ Kai

kenjihimura wrote:Mange - naruto, bleach, soul eater, deadman wonderland

Anime - Naruto, Bleach, Soul Eater

Deadman wonderland <3 not many people i know have watched it so cant talk about it to anyone :/

zzz339 wrote:dont read manga
anime: bleach, sword art online, accel world

SAO and Accel World one of the best anime i have watched, so short tho wish they would hurry up and release Gun Gale Online -.- you should really try manga tho o:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------on a side note, so many Anime to watch these days... not sure if you guys/gals have watched it but Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru So Desu yo, Darker then Black and Btooom! are all good anime that you should like going off what you read/watch Smile

~~|°Ryuu^
Monster Bat
Monster Bat

Back to top Go down

Post  zzz339 Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:56 pm

ixBlood what manga do u recommend?

zzz339
Fairy
Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~|°Ryuu^ Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:32 pm

zzz339 wrote:ixBlood what manga do u recommend?

well for starters you should read Bleach since your watching the anime (only if your up to the last episode) erhm you could try out Psyren and 1/2 Prince (its like SAO kinda) not entirely sure if you'd like this one but Shaman King (Flowers is the 2nd season) those are the only ones i can think of right now for manga. Hope yah like em :3

~~|°Ryuu^
Monster Bat
Monster Bat

Back to top Go down

Post  kenjihimura Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:00 am

i've seen deadman wonderland, but the manga and anime are kinda different. the manga has characters that the anime doesn't so i was a little confused at first.
kenjihimura
kenjihimura
Tutla
Tutla

Back to top Go down

Post  [Zafire] Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:39 pm

I read mangas mostly

examples of some of the ones I have read are

Chibi Vampire, Bleach, Naruto (till shippunen ...BLEH), Deadman Wonderland, Rosario Vampire, Rosario Vampire II, Chobits, Dragon Hunter, One Piece(still not caught up but i have way to much going on atm to catch up with this series and bleach), KissxSis, .Dot Hack, Detective Conan, Princess Resurrection/Monster Princess, Love Hina, Yu-gi-oh (the ones that were about the dark side of the millenium puzzle and killing people), Vampire Knight, Battle Royal, Confidential Confessions, Fruits Basket, Card Captor Sakura, Flame Recca, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Slam Dunk(never finished this one), Air Gear, Rave Master, Angelic Layer, Ao no Exorcist, Death Note, Swords Art Online, briefly started reading Fairy Tail and histories strongest disciple (but as stated before my life is very busy and i don't have time to read manga as much as I would like to now a days)... and there are probably quite a few others but I can't think of them

I really don't watch much anime BUT most of what is up there is have seen some of the Animes. The reason i read rather than watch is because the animes are so different based on budget and time they can fit stuff in an episode. Infact the only 2 animes i thought were better than the mangas were Swords Art Online and Princess Resurrection. SAO (swords art online) because the manga is rather confusing at times, and Princess Resurrection because the story was so different (but just as amusing).

My favorite manga would be a 4 way tie between Love Hina(one of my first Mangas), Deadman Wonderland, Swords Art Online, and Chibi Vampire
My favorite anime would be a 3 way tie between Swords Art Online, Dragon Ball Z and Blue Exorcist.
[Zafire]
[Zafire]
Admin & HD Court Jester
Admin & HD Court Jester

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuukei Thu May 02, 2013 1:08 am

Manga which are my favs:

Another, Noblesse, Trinity Seven, Mahouka Koukou No Rettousei, Mahouka Koukou No Yuutousei, Break Blade
Bleach, One Piece, Toriko, Shingetsutan Tsukihime, Fairy Tail, Rave Master, The Breaker, Magi, Devil Survivor
Madan No Ou To Senki, Serei Tsukai no Kenbu, Shokugeki no Soma, Aphorism, Beelzebub, Akame No Kiru
Kuroko no Basket, D.Gray Man, Hell's Kitchen, Rat Man, Akarui Sekai Keikaku, Kitsune No Akuma To Kuroi Madousho

Anime which are my favs:
Kara No Kyoukai, Code Geass, Code Geass R2, Uchuu Kyoudai, One Piece, Toriko, Legend of Legendary Heroes, Trinity Blood
Angel Beat!, Darker Than Black - Kuro no Keiyakusha, Darker Than Black - Ryuusei no Gemini, Little Busters!, Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka
Ben-To, Dog Days, GJ-bu, K Project, Infinite Stratos, Karas, Mayo Chiki!, Rental Magica, Sekirei, Toaru Majutsu no Index

Not all are listed, but main ones i like. Yes it's a long list xd
Shuukei
Shuukei
Monster Bat
Monster Bat

Back to top Go down

Post  山ar Wed May 29, 2013 12:59 am

Manga: N/A

Anime: Bleach, Naruto, Initial D, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Kids on the Slope
山ar
山ar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  dashstrike Wed May 29, 2013 10:16 pm

Manga : Naruto, Bleach, and Full Metal Alchemist
Anime : Dragon Ball Z Kai, and Naruto
dashstrike
dashstrike
Red Eye
Red Eye

Back to top Go down

Post  [REX]Rated Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:02 pm

Manga: Pretty much everything. I currently read about 20 different mangas, and I finished reading about 10 others.
The only anime I keep up with is One Piece. I've watched plenty of others and like some of them, such as Fullmetal Alchemist and Death Note.

My favorite manga AND anime is One Piece, and always will be!

Last edited by [REX]Rated on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Horrible typo)
[REX]Rated
[REX]Rated
Tutla
Tutla

Back to top Go down

Post  Rinkashime Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:41 am

anime: Naruto, Bleach, dragon ball, samurai X, claymore, and ofcourse the best of them all - Astroboy. it counts as Anime right?Very Happy 
Rinkashime
Rinkashime
Succubus
Succubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Battle Bee Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:03 pm

GANTZ!!! how could i not see gantz in here?
also claymore, psyren, crows, worst, pokemon, berserk, hxh, shaman king  and few others.

I dont like the anime counterpart as much but i watch them for the battle scenes, music and best of all moving colours! lol

p.s. POKEMON is the BEST anime Very Happy
Battle Bee
Battle Bee
Baby Red Dragon
Baby Red Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rinkashime Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:02 am

i just wrote claymore in my fav anime BEE. forgot to mention shaman king and night hunters. of pokemon because i played almost all in my nintendo SP and DS Very Happy . my favorite is Lugia. hmm, what else? Zenki is also cool.
Rinkashime
Rinkashime
Succubus
Succubus

Back to top Go down

Any Anime/Manga fans out there! Empty Awesome guys o:

Post  iSynergy Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:37 pm

Awesome cant believe this is still here nice contribution to!
and finally someone else who reads Another and Breaker o: (that half release chapter annoyed me >>)
currently juggling about 50 mangas and 10 anime... really in need of recommendations running out of manga.. ><

recent reads: Watashi no Messiah-sama, Tokyo ESP, Cerberus, Ability, Gun x Clover and Bamboo Blade.
iSynergy
iSynergy
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Any Anime/Manga fans out there! Empty gundam builders

Post  Rinkashime Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:38 am

Did any of you already seen or watched the new gundam series. it may not be as serious as the first few gundam series specially compared to gundam god, wing, seed, seed destiny and 00 raiser but the robots are pretty amazing. almost all gundams and even those enemy robots such as zaku are being used and are being customized. basically they are presented as toys which comes to life when docked in the fighting arena. pretty cool fight scenes. i suggest you give it a try if you are a gundam fanatic like me. Very Happy
Rinkashime
Rinkashime
Succubus
Succubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down