HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is only 2 apps that I play...

2 posters

Go down

There is only 2 apps that I play... Empty There is only 2 apps that I play...

Post  Bane Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:02 am

The one that tops the list is....... Monster Warlord!!!! (surprise??? Razz)

The other app is.........

Tree World !!!

you collect animals instead of monsters and you "level up" by growing your tree instead of level up. Max tree level is 100, and you can trade your monsters/animals with other people in the community. The community fanbase is pretty high , I guess there are around same amount of players in this app as in Monster warlord. If anybody feel like trying it or need help i can trade u some "good" animals to begin with. (Animals give XP = tree food = to grow your tree) And u gotta collect em all , last i checked there were like 150 critters in the game , but it keeps being updated every week and more is added. There are ranks too , Common , Uncommon, Rare , Legendary and Limited. (sorta like Uncommon, Rare, Legend, Ancient, Chaos, Ultimate, God, S God, SS God etc.)

The app is only available on Appstore for itunes tho.
Bane
Bane
Hydra
Hydra

http://www.gamephantom.com

Back to top Go down

There is only 2 apps that I play... Empty Re: There is only 2 apps that I play...

Post  ~~|°Ryuu^ Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:08 am

Sounds Interesting!!! been looking for a game like that imma try it out Smile what your IGN so i can add you (Assuming theres a friend or ally system type thing) mine will prob still be ixBlood so add me if you feel like it Smile

~~|°Ryuu^
Monster Bat
Monster Bat

Back to top Go down

There is only 2 apps that I play... Empty Re: There is only 2 apps that I play...

Post  Bane Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:55 am

Well i have 2 trees atm on tree world (you can have multiple on same device since u can swap accounts) , but my tree names are Kurre and Kurre2 Smile feel free too add me by go to neighbours and add me. If u need any special "rare" critter i can help you out.

Did u check out the game yet? Smile (Ps. Its for iphone only!)

Also i found out a new game like MW called Dark Summoner , but it isnt as fun as MW at all Sad the graphics is kinda meh and the game feels overall slow... compared to mw. (feels like mix between card trading game + mw)
Bane
Bane
Hydra
Hydra

http://www.gamephantom.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down