Hello I have been playing for a while but just did a reset because of skills

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello I have been playing for a while but just did a reset because of skills

Post  HD ❤ Mochi on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:47 pm

Hello my IGN is Mochi and I play on the Global Server. I was a level 87 as of 5 minutes ago but I reset cause after reading a few guides I had way too much ATK and DEF so I am resetting to build the proper way. I am pretty active and try and hit my timers except when I sleep. I love fighting bosses and trying to take on new folks. I hope to join HD eventually so I will try and be active on the forums quite a bit.

My Alliance Code is: 218 069 9825
HD ❤ Mochi
Dark Archon
Dark Archon

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello I have been playing for a while but just did a reset because of skills

Post  [EVO]BigRob on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:49 am

Wow mochi, account reset. Could have done 200 jewel reset. Either way welcome to our forum and good luck. Hope to see more of you!!!
[EVO]BigRob
Ballock
Ballock

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello I have been playing for a while but just did a reset because of skills

Post  HD ❤ Mochi on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:56 am

Yea I figured it was easy enough to get to where I was. I had gotten up to like 120 Jewels but spent them all on one of the world bosses to get a King Kong but I figure this time around I have learned a bit and will be able to redo it pretty quickly. This place looks pretty cool I plan to stick around.
HD ❤ Mochi
Dark Archon
Dark Archon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top