HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfering Account (Samsung Galaxy)

3 posters

Go down

Transfering Account (Samsung Galaxy) Empty Transfering Account (Samsung Galaxy)

Post  Gimpy Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:38 pm

Hey Guy's So i quit playing a wile ago because my old galaxy went all wacky nuts and for some reason the internet wont work (Believe me ive tried everything) I have Another Galaxy however its and older model but it works perfect, since i cannot connect to my account on my original phone is there a way i can transfer my account to my other galaxy using an sd card since it wont let me log in because it requires wifi?
Anyone Know a Way of doing this? Thankyaw Smile (i dont remeber my alliance code or cs code, i know thats probably vital but is there any hope atleast?)

Gimpy

Back to top Go down

Transfering Account (Samsung Galaxy) Empty Re: Transfering Account (Samsung Galaxy)

Post  HD ❤ Azn Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:25 pm

you cant transfer now using an SD card, even with a rooted phone using Titanium Backup it will not work. all your data is stored on their servers, only data stored on your phone is for remembering vibration/sound/push notifications.

I actually transferred just the other day using the old method, dropped my phone in a sink of water on Wednesday. filled out a data transfer form that night as I couldnt get my phone's screen to come on, and by Thursday night my account was transferred to my tablet. I was under the impression I would have to wait at least a week or so, but they showed me. it might have been so quick because I have spent on this game, and acknowledged that in my e-mail to them Smile

not remembering your CS code isnt really a big deal, as I couldnt get to the screen to show my CS...GV asked me for my device IMEI # instead, which worked. your alliance code, on the other hand, is your main ID pretty much and you cant really do much without it. maybe if you have spent on the game, GV can trace your purchases back to apple store or Google Play and might be able to help you. if not, then I hate to say but it seems youre SOL Sad
HD ❤ Azn
HD ❤ Azn
Hydra
Hydra

Back to top Go down

Transfering Account (Samsung Galaxy) Empty Re: Transfering Account (Samsung Galaxy)

Post  gbigbags Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:26 am

can u give me gamevil contact?

gbigbags
Red Eye
Red Eye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down