Did I mess up? What should I do from here on out?

Go down

Did I mess up? What should I do from here on out?

Post  fallenbandit on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:09 am

Level: 44
Class: Ranger
Attack: 1
Defense: 1
HP: 100
Energy: 90
Stamina: 53
Income: 62,100 after 2130 tax.

Most Notable Monsters:
Ultimate+ Ice Dragon
Ancient Ballock
Ancient+ Pegasus
Ultimate War Dragon
Chaos Diablo
God+ Hydra
Chaos Green Dragon

I'm really conflicted after I read about being able to get an SS monster early by doing WB and spamming attacks, pure energy ranger, and pure stamina fighter. Did I mess up my character? I'm pretty new to the game and followed a guide that said get 90 energy and then put the rest into stamina.

Link For Build

I accidentally spent points on successful monster catches and energy refill, because of spam clicking quests >.<, and I've bought fortune eggs when they were on sale with jewels I got from the daily log in events. Those eggs are the only reason why I have the monsters under "Most Notable Monsters".

fallenbandit
Winsey
Winsey

Back to top Go down

Re: Did I mess up? What should I do from here on out?

Post  Lan on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:40 am

How much jewels do you have? You can try to take advantage of the miss valentine world boss and grab a ss god for 50% atk or better yet an Ultra for 20%. If you don't have much jewels you can either continue or restart for a better start.

I would continue to level until 70 and put everything into stam, and try to get 50% attacks on daily bosses for the quick s god or whatever it is. Then at a combine event combine them and the ball should start rolling when you get an Ultra or higher.

Lan
Murloc
Murloc

Back to top Go down

Post  fallenbandit on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:57 am

Lan wrote:How much jewels do you have? You can try to take advantage of the miss valentine world boss and grab a ss god for 50% atk or better yet an Ultra for 20%. If you don't have much jewels you can either continue or restart for a better start.

I would continue to level until 70 and put everything into stam, and try to get 50% attacks on daily bosses for the quick s god or whatever it is. Then at a combine event combine them and the ball should start rolling when you get an Ultra or higher.

I have 1 Jewel left, I'm trying my hardest to get S/SS rewards. I might be able to get a S-God from the current team battle.

fallenbandit
Winsey
Winsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Efreet on Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:31 am

Since you're a ranger your best bet is taking advantage of multiple lv ups during wb, personally i would reach 100 stamina and then start lv-ing energy till 200.
Save up your jewels for the next big event and remember that by choosing ranger you want to lv up as fast as possible to get max capture rate and combine the monsters.
Efreet
Kentaurus
Kentaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  fallenbandit on Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:42 pm

Efreet wrote:Since you're a ranger your best bet is taking advantage of multiple lv ups during wb, personally i would reach 100 stamina and then start lv-ing energy till 200.
Save up your jewels for the next big event and remember that by choosing ranger you want to lv up as fast as possible to get max capture rate and combine the monsters.

Using BlueStacks, I made another account during the WB event and got myself a SS God with the following stats.

Class: Ranger
Level: 13
Energy: 27
Stamina: 25

Should I just stick to this account now since the 1 SS monster overpowers the following:
Ultimate+ Ice Dragon
Ancient Ballock
Ancient+ Pegasus
Ultimate War Dragon
Chaos Diablo
God+ Hydra
Chaos Green Dragon
in both offense and defense?

The 25 stamina was necessary to get the SS god but I would start to put all my points into energy so I can just spam quests, if I were to continue this account.

fallenbandit
Winsey
Winsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Lan on Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:21 pm

What is the class of your new account? How much attack does it have total? And how much attack does your old account have?

Lan
Murloc
Murloc

Back to top Go down

Post  fallenbandit on Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:51 pm

Lan wrote:What is the class of your new account? How much attack does it have total? And how much attack does your old account have?

New account: 154087
Main Account: 89756

fallenbandit
Winsey
Winsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum