HD ❤ Monster Warlord Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

newbie question about progress

4 posters

Go down

newbie question about progress Empty newbie question about progress

Post  Jaxe169GER Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:46 am

hi guys
im a new player in the addicting world of monster warlord on server global 2 Smile
i already have read a lot of threads here and in other forums / on other pages.
based on the info i got i developed the following fightplan:

current stats:

skills:

global 2

lvl 63

atk 1
def 1
health 100
energy 25
stamina 124

dungeon squad:

fire: ultra god
water: s god
air: ultra god
earth: ss god
dark: ultra god
holy: ss god

dungeon dmg: 3.852.900 dmg

money & buildings:

current money: ~ 2.000.000.000 g
income: 1.553.250 g

progress in the past:

questing:
spammed 1xp quest to raise the adventurer achivement
lvl5 - 4440/5050

world boss:
bought and used some gems to aquire the upper monsters from the blue horses to build up some dmg.
atk the miniboss once every time.

team battle:
participate to get some gems

dungeons
dungeons are very hard to find on global 2 Sad

spending stamina:
hit summoned bosses to gain gold if available
hit punching bags if available
loose fights for achievements

progress in the future:
my original plan was to start farmin dungeons after building up some dmg. i have enough dmg now, to farm valkyrie/phobos and additionally farm gems from wb/miniwb ...but dungeons are not showing up on global 2 and results at the wb without spending gems are not worth mentioning.
my new plan is to keep spending points on stamina, race to a level around 125-150, farming summoned bosses along the way to build up income. after getting to 125-150 im looking forward to buy a skill reset and reskill to 50 stamina, everything else to energy and start farming ancients. build up an ancient army and combine it during a combine event.

what do you guys think about it? is this way of progress the correct one for a newcomer on global 2 or do you have any suggestions for me?

greetings

Jaxe169GER
Winsey
Winsey

Back to top Go down

newbie question about progress Empty Re: newbie question about progress

Post  Sepherox 'Swagrox' Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:06 am

Well how will you be rushing to lvl 125-150? I would refer you to the progression threads and maybe look at the pure ranger guide if you want to go the non-spender ancient farming way Smile I think that plan is probs the best since you play on G2 with very few dungeon spawns, compared to G1, tho do wait for other replies as for I am still quite new to MW Smile
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Ent
Ent

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaxe169GER Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:21 am

i will do the rushing part by attacking punching bags...95% pb availability on global2...so lvling as pure stamina is very fast.

main question is whether i should go for ~lvl150 and change to energy and ancient farming or is there another possibility on a server with literally no dungeons?

greetings

Jaxe169GER
Winsey
Winsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sepherox 'Swagrox' Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:25 am

well the other way would be to farm mini boss and farm jewels and spend it on SP until you get enough to place 20-10% on WB so you can start collecting some decent monsters, this will take time tho.

With your strat tho you wont be able to do mid boss since you will lvl above 160 when farming the quest for ancient, which i can see can be better tho i am not sure, since my main is on G1
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Sepherox 'Swagrox'
Ent
Ent

Back to top Go down

Post  andyh22 Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:46 am

I have an account on g1 and g2. My g2 is much stronger since I started on day one of the server. I was already level 200 when the minis came out.

Since there are so few dungeons, a pure stamina build seems wasted to me, but I believe it wouldn't be to hard to do well in the mini wbs. I see the last 1-80 needed 210 hits for top 200, I recommend putting all into stamina and farming that and the main for jewels. Wait until you can get top 10 or 20% in attacks on the main, and also top 200 in 81-160 before leveling past 80.
This will feel like forever but you will be building plenty of sgods from world boss and lots of jewels. Once you have the stamina to go passed 80, don't reset but put all new points into energy. You will continue doing well on main and minis, but can also build energy for farming. If you take your time, by the time you are 150, you will have spent a lot on skill points and be able to farm well as well as keep a good rank on the main.

I think the biggest focus should be on the main world boss as they give great monsters. Remember it takes about 80 ancients to get one sgod at 50% success. I am not sure if or when farming ancients will be worth not getting the bonus jewels from the mini wbs

andyh22
Rock Monster
Rock Monster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaxe169GER Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:31 am

andyh22 wrote:I have an account on g1 and g2. My g2 is much stronger since I started on day one of the server. I was already level 200 when the minis came out.

Since there are so few dungeons, a pure stamina build seems wasted to me, but I believe it wouldn't be to hard to do well in the mini wbs. I see the last 1-80 needed 210 hits for top 200, I recommend putting all into stamina and farming that and the main for jewels. Wait until you can get top 10 or 20% in attacks on the main, and also top 200 in 81-160 before leveling past 80.
This will feel like forever but you will be building plenty of sgods from world boss and lots of jewels. Once you have the stamina to go passed 80, don't reset but put all new points into energy. You will continue doing well on main and minis, but can also build energy for farming. If you take your time, by the time you are 150, you will have spent a lot on skill points and be able to farm well as well as keep a good rank on the main.

I think the biggest focus should be on the main world boss as they give great monsters. Remember it takes about 80 ancients to get one sgod at 50% success. I am not sure if or when farming ancients will be worth not getting the bonus jewels from the mini wbs

ok, seems like i have to find a mixture of fun and efficiency. these kinda slow playin`and campings seems to be pretty boring without dungeons.
i've decided to level up to 70 (66 atm). i will get 5 more achievements while doing this. after reaching 70 i will stop to lvl and participate at wb, mini wb, team fights, pushing achievements for "immortal" & "great spirit" and use my stamina for farming gold. earned gems i will spend into +4skills.
after looking at the mini wb stats i think its doable to get within the 200 attacks. damage-wise it should also be possible because i used some gems on the blue horses to get some ultragods.

for the "fun" part i have started to play a pure energy build on global 1, because i like questing and bringing everything to 100%. also i will get a feeling for energy.

do you think this plan sounds good?

greetings

Jaxe169GER
Winsey
Winsey

Back to top Go down

Post  andyh22 Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:43 am

I think it's a good plan but I would probably do these strategies in reverse if I were you. Camping low level on g1 gives the dungeon option as well as mini bosses. Please also note though, I believe it is much more difficult to get top 200 on the minis on g1

andyh22
Rock Monster
Rock Monster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrus Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:51 am

Even with less dungeons on g2, you need stamina for wb, because there you will get the strongest monsters. For example if you now are top20% category in both youll get 2sgods, reskilling to energy means loosing ranks so you will get 2 gods and ať lvl 150 lets say 15 ancients per day. At 50% combine 2gods are only 0.66 sgod and 15 ancients are 0.18 sgods. You will loose the race if you are loosing wb ranks. The same problem with camping. At least camp at lvl 150+ where you get access to perseus boss and have more stamina from levels. In the long run, highlevel dungeons will trump low level dungeons + few gems from miniboss.

Hrus
Monster Bat
Monster Bat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaxe169GER Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:26 am

tried to focus on the wbs the last days and performed pretty well.
actually i'm looking forward to level once a day 'til 79.
at 79 i will camp for a while at the mini-wb.
results from the last days were:
30-45 jewels + some legends/ancients from mini-wb
10 jewels + 2 gods from wb
i will try to camp until ~250 stamina at minimum.

greetings

Jaxe169GER
Winsey
Winsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down